why do you hate negative reactions so much?

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purr wrote: »
    Me & @boypussy the only real ? in donkey cause we actually NAME NAMES. We dont hid in group DMs crying bout yall hoes, but yall do it to about us. Weird.

Yall be crying saying "go back to Twitter." No ? , we been donkey before you pussifed hoes ventured from GNS to here -- dis our home, hoe.

You aint name names doe.....

Your a sensitive hoe ass hotep ? that no one really cares about. Your opinion is messed with incoherent hot takes from uneducated idiots who believe in west & central african descendants being kings & queen from Egypt and mash it with your ? Christianity "rhetoric" (i dare wouldnt say logic; you couldnt express that type of intelligence).

But, at least your skin is clear. Bless up :)

Quit with those love taps and name names

Im talking bout you.

Oh
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    DWO wrote: »
    Me & @boypussy the only real ? in donkey cause we actually NAME NAMES. We dont hid in group DMs crying bout yall hoes, but yall do it to about us. Weird.

Yall be crying saying "go back to Twitter." No ? , we been donkey before you pussifed hoes ventured from GNS to here -- dis our home, hoe.

You aint name names doe.....

Your a sensitive hoe ass hotep ? that no one really cares about. Your opinion is mesh with incoherent hot takes from uneducated idiots who believe in west & central african descendants being kings & queen from Egypt and mash it with your ? Christianity "rhetoric" (i dare wouldnt say logic; you couldnt express that type of intelligence).

But, at least your skin is clear. Bless up :)

tumblr_nbb7czjdrN1rvfjldo2_500.gif

I aint even do nothin....
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GodNThaBuild'n get the gift ready, Chuck just kicked a hole in Judah's chest b
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread wasnt even about none of yall tho...

Like... None of you at all.

name names jamel
    :joy:

@iKingGodGivBiz
    Posters are saying you still deleting reactions from their posts and yours.

Say it aint so man!

When he's in the cheapseats he's done that ? to me it's hilarious cause I put it right back off GP. During the finals ? be hilarious when he comes through late as well with memes and ? and dudes be coming at his neck

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3817-1405615460-25_zpsxlgnhj5f.gif
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I named 3 posters on the first page

All have made comments about reactions in the recent past and all are in denial ....

You didn't do ? except name the posters you obess over

? outta here becky

Really ?

So you've never made one single post about a reaction ???

#liar
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm this a tough one guys... where's that video of that big woman beating up that lil blk dude
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Hmmm this a tough one guys... where's that video of that big woman beating up that lil blk dude

A Hey Arnold gif with Helga and Arnold would be more accurate
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man if I ever see yall inrl Ima ? the ? outta both yall, I'm not going to even take the time to pull my ? out all you gonna hear and see is thunder and lightning
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet the inside of Westie mouth is black, yeah yall can have that ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you ? are the least objective ? ive ever met lmao
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Nobody names names in the reaction era.

Yall drake-ified donkey

Reactions, subliminals, not naming names, not "explaining" is the prevalent culture in donkey and it was imported here by gns posters that jay stupidly made donkey mods. Yall got 100,000 posts on the internet but scared of internet disagreements...yall pretend to be above it but got 500,000 posts...Parallel/Six were the last mods to actually post appropriate to donkey.

No entertaining threads
    No entertaining beefs (- jamal/irony)
    ? reading ? but not doing nothing entertaining with em
    ? just racking up tens of thousands of posts about food and dumb random events in ya daily lives we dgaf about
    DO SOMETHING

It almost makes allergens and that fat anime guy from Texas seem like good posters.

No opinions just facts...yall welcome for the entertainment

You aint fresh
    Your punshlines wont making you Obie again
    You aint slick
    Six was a cancer to this site. That nullifies your dissertation.

be a man and @ @_Jay_ when you have something to say about him. Hiding behind bushes is not Donkey style bruh.

See check yourself first bruh.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    6 and parallel

the two mods who were chased outta here cuz they couldn't handle being ridiculed to the level they ridiculed others....??

they were the last real ones hunh?

PREACH!!!!
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    6 and parallel

the two mods who were chased outta here cuz they couldn't handle being ridiculed to the level they ridiculed others....??

You know what's funny? @Trillfate thinks he had something to do with Parallel leaving
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    edited August 2016
    Sion wrote: »
    Dayum I should a read page 2 LOLOLOLOL

Joker and Du said everything I could have saved 3 minutes.

Personally I never took reactions seriously, ? doesn't even matter LOLOL. Strange world tho man strange world...

No young wolf

C est bien

Do your design on these ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 and parallel

You know what's funny? @Trillfate thinks he had something to do with Parallel leaving

i m pretty sure being a pHD candidate had more to do w Parralel leaving than anything
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I named 3 posters on the first page

All have made comments about reactions in the recent past and all are in denial ....

You didn't do ? except name the posters you obess over

? outta here becky

Really ?

So you've never made one single post about a reaction ???

#liar

If I talk bout a reaction. .......it's because I'm pointing out how funny it is that you stay on my reactions

@MsSouthern

Do you think clicking feelings does something extra lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Thread wasnt even about none of yall tho...

Like... None of you at all.

name names jamel
    :joy:

@iKingGodGivBiz
    Posters are saying you still deleting reactions from their posts and yours.

Say it aint so man!

When he's in the cheapseats he's done that ? to me it's hilarious cause I put it right back off GP. During the finals ? be hilarious when he comes through late as well with memes and ? and dudes be coming at his neck

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3817-1405615460-25_zpsxlgnhj5f.gif

What the hell do yall say that be having him do this ? ?

Nah brotha has gotten legitimately upset and removes whole posts before. He really does catch unusual amounts of feelings whether in the cheapseats or the reason. It's unnecessary but he has it coming especially when he does that or the reaction thing. If someone has a bunch of "lol" I've seen him actually remove some ? is hilarious lol.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    We went from me must being ? to pussyless to now psychoanalysis....the distraction techniques these ? pull anytime a mod is criticized are hilarious but I need more than this if I'm a keep making this thread almost entertaining.

100 posts with very little to work with...

Ya welcome for the entertainment