why do you hate negative reactions so much?

123457»

Comments

• luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Basically it's like you have a 3 way conversation and two folk are expressing their views, which means giving their time and then that 3rd person just keeps flicking your ear and saying ? your Mom. It ain't really about catching feelings for someone throwing emoji's your way as much as it's like dude I'm not paying you no attention but you are annoying. For example. You make a thread that makes a point and has an audience but someone runs to spam it and goes to the mods to ask for your thread to be taken down and the mods approve removing it before even looking to see if your thread has a following of over 40 responses and 400 views; and they don't know the only reason dude ran to them to tell on you was because he keeps tagging you and trying to bait you into an argument and you already blocked his username so you don't have to deal with him and he's mad for you not paying him no mind. That's some gayshitand on a lame caliber i can't gauge.

Here's a video example. I love Sly Stone but he was the spam emoji on this one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFAHd189V8
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Basically it's like you have a 3 way conversation and two folk are expressing their views, which means giving their time and then that 3rd person just keeps flicking your ear and saying ? your Mom. It ain't really about catching feelings for someone throwing emoji's your way as much as it's like dude I'm not paying you no attention but you are annoying. For example. You make a thread that makes a point and has an audience but someone runs to spam it and goes to the mods to ask for your thread to be taken down and the mods approve removing it before even looking to see if your thread has a following of over 40 responses and 400 views; and they don't know the only reason dude ran to them to tell on you was because he keeps tagging you and trying to bait you into an argument and you already blocked his username so you don't have to deal with him and he's mad for you not paying him no mind. That's some gayshitand on a lame caliber i can't gauge.

This sounds like some personal experience ? , name names doe.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Struggle thread
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purr wrote: »
    Me & @boypussy the only real ? in donkey cause we actually NAME NAMES. We dont hid in group DMs crying bout yall hoes, but yall do it to about us. Weird.

Yall be crying saying "go back to Twitter." No ? , we been donkey before you pussifed hoes ventured from GNS to here -- dis our home, hoe.

not for nothin, y'all go after weak targets
  • OmegaConflict
    ? I hate this thread
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Thread wasnt even about none of yall tho...

Like... None of you at all.

name names jamel
    :joy:

@iKingGodGivBiz
    Posters are saying you still deleting reactions from their posts and yours.

Say it aint so man!

When he's in the cheapseats he's done that ? to me it's hilarious cause I put it right back off GP. During the finals ? be hilarious when he comes through late as well with memes and ? and dudes be coming at his neck

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3817-1405615460-25_zpsxlgnhj5f.gif

What the hell do yall say that be having him do this ? ?

Nah brotha has gotten legitimately upset and removes whole posts before. He really does catch unusual amounts of feelings whether in the cheapseats or the reason. It's unnecessary but he has it coming especially when he does that or the reaction thing. If someone has a bunch of "lol" I've seen him actually remove some ? is hilarious lol.

I refuse to believe these accusations.
    @iKingGodGivBiz is not that petty.
    You need more people.

@Stew @Beta @5th Letter am I lying lol?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Lol he know u ain't lyin. Seeing if Cornball is man enough to come in the thread and admit it.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought mods didn't catch feelings
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's infamously known for that you been in the cheapseats you know that.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

No, that's only me
  • OmegaConflict
    Yall gotta come harder than this this thread is hardly noticeable
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    DWO wrote: »
    like if someone gives you a wack, a feelings, or even a flag....

some of you dudes get furious....

why does that ? bother you??

i mean even if your post gets buried....why does it upset you so much??

people on here literally lose their ? over negative reactions........i just for the life of me have no idea why.....

Simple regardless of this being a forum or people using fake personas their post are still THEIR IDEAS people don't like that there ? is getting g flaged or doesn't get the reaction they hoped for because we'll they thought of it in the end of the day
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you ? that post up i had to flag it
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    luke1733 wrote: »

This sounds like some personal experience ? , name names doe.

i'd name names when i can, but honestly I don't even feel like going into my archives to remember who it was. I blocked about 3 people who used to constantly do that ? .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a professional ? ? , I need to know if I'm doing my job right....negative reactions help me see that data

FIXED