The Things I Want to See in a Super Hero Movie

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Lights, Camera, Action!
1) Deadpool ? Wolverine: Origins Deadpool.

2) Just like Paul Dini and Bruce Timm'em did with Mr. Freeze. I'd like to see somebody take this muthafucka

84.jpg

and make him hella tight and relevant.

3) A R rated Batman movie where

The Scarecrow is on some psychological horror ? .

The Joker is just doing the muthafuckin' fool.

A film adaption of Year 2.

and a murder mystery where the Batman is using his detective skills to track a sadistic serial muderer, ? , or some type of twisted child ? killer. You can also have The Batman matching wits against the Riddler.

4) An Extreme Comics Cinematic Universe.

5) A Valiant Cinematic Universe.

6) A G. I. JOE Cinematic Universe.

7) A Spawn Cinematic Universe. I think McFarlene ain't trippin' on Liefeld anymore, so if the money was right, you might would be able to use Spawn in the Extreme Universe since Chapel killed Al Simmons.

8) Superman and The Batman back in their underoos and this

dean_cain_superman_cape_s_shield_by_vermithrax1-d4tolw5.jpg

return to Superman's cape.

9) Mxyzptlk troll Superman for an entire movie.

10) A Superman space adventure. This what the WB should have did instead of a hella wack ass version of the "Death of Superman story line. Supes exiles himself feeling that he's a 1) isn't wanted and 2) he's threat to the planet. He goes off into space and encounters the Cleric, gets the Eradicator, fights Mongul on Warworld, or loses his memory an ends up as a ? of Darkseid.

11) More comic book period pieces. When they eventually reboot this ? have Superman and the Batman start off in the 30's etc.

12) A JSA movie.

13) A reboot of the X-Men using these characters.

Origina-X-Men-Art-by-Jack-Kirby.jpg

14) Robin the BOY Wonder in a Batman movie.

15) DC and Marvel use their western characters.

16) A Booster Gold and Blue Beetle buddy movie.

17) A JLI movie.

18) A zany and whacky Plaz movie.

This scene in a Batman reboot with the same exact dialogue

BatmanYearOne_04.jpgBatmanYearOne_06.jpg

Every adaption of the origin of The Batman has gotten it wrong as to why he wears the suit. Yeah the get the part right as far as the scary bat part, but they always leave out part that Bruce's first night out was an unmigated disaster that left him stabbed and shot. Bruce was on it so hard that he was fully prepared to bleed out right there in that chair. I would use this for the teaser trailer and the teaser poster.

2.jpg

Comments

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Batman begins should've been year one..

I still haven't seen SS but I take it has a dark tone like MoS n BvS. I kinda think that's where the problem is. A Superman film should be big and vibrant like the 80s films and hell even Superman returns did to a degree. The batman movies can get away with being dark, I feel like the new films will get it right for the most part. They wanna be root everything in reality so much it begins to lose the comic book feel if that makes sense..

As far as what I want to see at this point I just want my masters of the universe and/or thundercats movie. And a good transformers movie would be nice..

Or a mature animated tmnt movie series sorta like dc has..
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't Sony working with Valiant on adapting Harbinger and Bloodshot for the screen?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    CpVQ5X6XYAE9dKB.jpg

When and why?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Wasn't Sony working with Valiant on adapting Harbinger and Bloodshot for the screen?

You're the industry insider bruh, so you would know better than me. However, I will say this, at any given time there could be talks to bring any and everything to the big and small screen.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

You're the industry insider bruh, so you would know better than me. However, I will say this, at any given time there could be talks to bring any and everything to the big and small screen.

I remember seeing Brett Ratner talking about adapting Harbinger at an exhibitors meeting years ago. Also heard from someone in his camp around the same time that Ice Cube is still interested in making Shadowman happen as a movie.

Then for a couple of years there was silence and then around 2014 someone I knew who worked at Valiant and is now over at Dynamite told me Sony wanted to license their brands.

Then I think Sony went public with it last year and told the press but I haven't heard anything since. Was wondering if it's still happening. I should probably ask around.