LADIES OF IC: NAME A FEW THINGS THE GUYS DO HERE THAT YALL ABSOLUTELY HATE

thatboydizz
thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was just informed that there has been a ? walk going on about me behind the scenes for the last month. Apparently posting pictures from instagram is the equivlent of ? and shouldn't be tolerated. So what else yall really hate? This is a place for discussion lets talk about it

@kliiimaxx
@babelipsss
@dazzling
@jazzybella
@reesey
@desertain10
@kai
@beezus
@msscorp
@bookworm
@atribecalledgabi
@? _lyfe
@kat
@khaleesi
@obnoxiouslyfresh
@Mssouthern
@purr
@boypussy
@taeboo
@westie
@missk
@MizuryLillith
@brideofkilla
@blackcat
@beezus
@biblicalatheist
@scorpio4lfe
@kamderr

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before they mention you and everything you do .
  • thatboydizz
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I hate it when IC ? make me fall for them.

dany_-_slow_smile.gif
    You know who you are <3

@khaleesi you taking mia and leaving yo husband?
  • thatboydizz
    In before they mention you and everything you do .

but wait..wasn't you sneaking around on tinychat taking screenshots of me?? Foh clown you got no argument right now
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nqcp57730qn4.gif

I remember you got on @Missk last nerve and she lit yo ass up lmao. You didn't have no rebuttal that day. Your lameness alone be making females not wanna post
    MissK wrote: »
    @NoNudesMagoo

I don't normally 'explain' myself but since you have mentioned this more than once now, here you go.

1) The constant name changes, it's weird
    2) Men should not post so many damn selfies, it's weird
    3) When you started posting you simped, interacted or whatever you want to call it to most of the other ladies then only after they became tired of it did you start up with me. I don't play that ? .
    4) Your posts are all over the place. It's like you can't pick a character and stay with it, it's weird.
    5) I do not come out of lurk mode just to give reactions to you. I post enough for me and I react when I see fit.
    6) Most of the time I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. It comes across in your posts.
    7) I am a Sapiosexual so therefore no I don't '? with the kid'
    8) Why do you even care? It's weird.

and to think, ion post her pics, stalk her Instagram and Facebook, send her unsolicited ? , or talk about or to her. Yet she got 8 things to tell me. but I'll let and and her tell it
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Really ???

Aren't you one of the main one's posting pics without permission ????
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Move this to the powder room @MsSouthern
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I hate it when IC ? make me fall for them.

dany_-_slow_smile.gif
    You know who you are <3

Shut up ?
  • thatboydizz
    edited August 2016
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Really ???

Aren't you one of the main one's posting pics without permission ????

Did the ? once and yall panties still in a bunch. Calm down. How many blacks/hispanics have you banned for your "reasons". Something should have been done about that I remember you banned @max. for 6 months cuz he called you fat. You don't see nobody having meetings plottin to overthrow you tho
  • MsSouthern
    You asked

I answered

Now you wanna change the subject cause you are the main one harassing female posters ...
  • thatboydizz
    You asked

I answered

Now you wanna change the subject cause you are the main one harassing female posters ...

Who????? Where??? I'm tired of all these accusations officer. Drop some proof or ? seriously
  • MsSouthern
    You are the most complained about poster when it comes to this

Don't play dumb now ....
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    I hate when IC ? tag me in useless threads because they seek my attention online instead of seeking female attention in the real world.

What time do you get out of school?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are the most complained about poster when it comes to this

Don't play dumb now ....

Smh. I built half these hoes and they mad at me. Hilarious. Its gone be better days tho. For the first time in history MissAllhiphop.com™ Vi will have a cash prize this year. ? bout to be lit. You ever throw a couple crispy blue hunnids in a pack of hungry strippers who aint ate in 48 hours lmao. Pandemonium

Perhaps, this event can be used to lure more females on this site.

Anyways, good ? .

chicks ain't concerned wit this site b, or should I say, chicks ain't concerned with postin on this site. even the women here don't suggest this site to their friends. how many chicks u know..came up on Instagram and Twitter based on the word of other chicks.

this site is to reality based, amazing for as much as cats think errbody fronting. why post here and get treated like regular human being when u can post on Instagram for instant gradifacation and dudes willing to pad ya pay pal for pm access.

but yea, ? to be a lil to in ya face creepy and the block feature don't really block much
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    I hate when IC ? tag me in useless threads because they seek my attention online instead of seeking female attention in the real world.

^^^^
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the innanet tho....
  • thatboydizz
    I remember I sent ? _lyfe Jazzybella pics she said she had a pretty ? then she got mad at me for sending her unsolicted nudes