The Official IC Redemption Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I can vouch for that, when I was playing GTA with beta and lurk...they were giggling like school girls...? ? me off

Lmao wtf.

That ? beta do be on some giddy ? . ? got his first win in 2k over me and you could just hear the joy in his voice.Then the ? dips out on the rematch and never played again.

My soul was burnt that day lol.
    Matter fact i think that ? still owe me a fade for that bs.
    I can vouch for that, when I was playing GTA with beta and lurk...they were giggling like school girls...? ? me off

Lmao wtf.

That ? beta do be on some giddy ? . ? got his first win in 2k over me and you could just hear the joy in his voice.Then the ? dips out on the rematch and never played again.

Lmaoo nah tell the full story I had to go to work that day and then I threw the 360 in the trash for the PS4 but you ain't get one until like a year later because your funds were low lol

Lurk be having me rolling though

And the GTA thing allergens play just like he post on the IC. Erratic and on some other ? that nobody can comprehend lol

Dude was doing donuts in the rain instead of driving away while being hunted down
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

Lmao wtf.

Lmao wtf.

Lmaoo nah tell the full story I had to go to work that day and then I threw the 360 in the trash for the PS4 but you ain't get one until like a year later because your funds were low lol

And the GTA thing allergens play just like he post on the IC. Erratic and on some other ? that nobody can comprehend lol

Dude was doing donuts in the rain instead of driving away while being hunted down

Xbox a ghost town. Only ? I see on is blazini and imkangroundhere. Them ? don't even post no more.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 is on and poppin for GTA5. We've slowed down a bit, but mainly on the weekends is when a lot of us get on and wreck ? . So much ? talking and hilarity.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTA on ps4 has the best crew posting.... We gotta get back at it.... Straight comedy
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    PS4 is on and poppin for GTA5. We've slowed down a bit, but mainly on the weekends is when a lot of us get on and wreck ? . So much ? talking and hilarity.
    DWO wrote: »
    GTA on ps4 has the best crew posting.... We gotta get back at it.... Straight comedy

68ylgw.gif
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Lou had a $9000 bounty on him and I'm like

Yo Lou, lemme get that bounty?

He's all like naw.... Then he tried to pull his gun out..... Man I blew up him, me, and the other guy we were walking with to get that 9k
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's all like naw.... Then he tried to pull his gun out..... Man I blew up him, me, and the other guy we were walking with to get that 9k

That was me you inconsiderate ? , ? up thing is we had just finished a heist together and our characters were high fiving in the cut scene and ? .. next thing you know BOOM everybody dead
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

Lmao wtf.

Lmao wtf.

when i was still on 360 we were all riding bicycles for some reason and this ? was following us in his car. When i wrecked my bike fell down the bridge and this ? was like "Ayo you need a ride fam ill take you to get it" i get in to go get my bike, get out the whip like word I appreciate it bruh and this ? shoots me in the back as soon as i hop back on it then drives off

lol...I remember that
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    funniest ? was the first time I played the servers were ? up so I never got the intro story. Think Beta picked me up near the vine would sign cause my character just dropped from the sky. we end up and a store and these ? pulled out gunz. I thought it was a set up so I wet everybody in the store. lurk and beta pulled up on me in a whip after that and I hit lurk wit the pump. that ? was like "he shot me :s "
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

He a liar