"Friday Night Tykes" Show About Youth Football in Texas

Options
13»

Comments

• txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is all over the papers apparently that fat coach got banned for this next season and the coach leading the ? the rockets chant got 6 games
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I hate that wack ass rockets gm pegged him as a lame from the jump

And the fat jr broncos coach should be a coordinator and get his home life together
    He got my respect when he rightly set everyone straight on the hit. I expected him to do different
    Fat boy got dropped of a push smh
    The Outlaws and the fake money team are on point with how they coach em up
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fat Mexican coach straight up cried like a lil ? . Talk about not being well adjusted. Jesus that dude sucks
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Louisiana football is up there with Florida ,Texas and California

now now now...lets not get too carried away

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Jr Broncos Coach is a lame. Dude neglecting his family life for Pop Warner football. Those kids hit hard for their age, I was like Damn when Outlaws player popped that Jr Broncos kid.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good azzz show. Started watchin this a couple of weeks ago.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tbh ? wee football is a waste of time IMO.

Football isn't as reliant on being fundamentally sound as basketball, soccer, and baseball.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I watched the first episode. That Mexican coach is everything wrong with this ? . Hitting the center on purpose to "send a message" and then try to act like nothing happened. Then his ? cried after the game. Gtfoh.

Didn't really have a problem with anything else. I wouldn't put my kid in that tho.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    I watched the first episode. That Mexican coach is everything wrong with this ? . Hitting the center on purpose to "send a message" and then try to act like nothing happened. Then his ? cried after the game. Gtfoh.

Didn't really have a problem with anything else. I wouldn't put my kid in that tho.

they have these coaches on this reality show for a reason. this is not a realistic view of ? wee football. thats why they are following the same 4 guys

ive coached youth football basketball and baseball for years. only ppl ive ever seen act like these coaches were never actually head coaches, just wanna bees who cant get spots on high school coaching staffs.

funny thing is, you dont talk to older kids the way they talk to these young kids or your team would crumble in weeks. older kids wont fall for the jedi mind tricks and pipe dreams these coaches are selling
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jr. broncos just can't buy a win it seems.

lol @ coaches hiding in the parking lot scouting and taking video of the other 8 year old teams. spygate peewee football style
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    by the way anybody have a link to that football documentary in florida? think it was called year of the bull.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Louisiana football is up there with Florida ,Texas and California

Co sign... And ill take Mississippi top teams over anyone.. Well. Just about anyone.. Funny how our 9 year olds went down and beat the ? out those Texas teams.. Lost to the Alabama outlaws yesterday tho in the National Championship
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Just now watching this show