What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Replies

• white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    So?
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYCashmoneyDuxgalaxy_1221Valentinez A. KaiserThaNubianGod
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who didn't know this shit already?
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    You can call shit butt chocolate. That won't stop it from stinking.

Racists are who we thought they were.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    damnkpnot_osirus_jenkinsiron man1deadeye
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay ready yall.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
      Colin$mackabi$hdamnkpiron man1
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Who didn't know this shit already?

Me
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How come we just give white people what they want? we can all just go to war with whites since they went are the world fuckin people up.. let's just have a little payback and call it even.
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can just cut off all the raw materials they use fuck it they just going to have to kill everyone that isn't white and the odds aren't in their favor.
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ain't newsworthy lol
    Figo
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB4 black pastors and Charles Barkley support this
    rocket-2.gif
    gnsGhost313iron man1
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...fuck Twitter and anyone that uses it
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    ThaNubianGod
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    At least they created their own phrase. Instead of co opting other people's.

On some real shit they absolutely deserve credit for this..between "White Power" and "White[All] Lives Matter" my main feelings were dam get the fuck off our dicks..get your own phrases if you feel so oppressed you vultures
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The party that threatened to split from the republicans finally has a name to it. That's one good thing to thank donald for.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bill Russel yawn
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.