Today i became a snitch...i had my reasons

blackgod813
blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
So my ex ex girlfriend is flawwer than being hungry...my finger needs surgery also my wristed stitched up...so i call her crying telling her i got doc appointment an i have know one i mean i have know one she agrees i tell her ill give her ten buks for gas money she say can she get it early...i give it to her she text me bak later sayin i spent the money on weed dont b mad....but dont worry im get the money from my moma......next day im callin txtin...my homeboy told me she at work an all so tells me she been ? a ? she told me she wasnt.......i txt them i know where the guns an the dope is...i go on facebook sayin im call dcf...long story short i got my ten dollars....was i wrong.....? gona b playin basketball in pelican bay ? with me!!

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll catch a break one day.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so your ex girl told you she would take you to the doctors, and you would give her gas money. she comes and gets the money prior to the day you needed a ride, spends it on weed.. then the day of you needing a ride, your boy tells you she is ? some guy, and then you call her and threaten to get her kids taken away because she has guns and weed, so she gives you $10 back. oh ok

Thats exactly what happen...what would u do

I would grow up, man up, then i would delete this thread

U said ex bruh...u stressin like u her man and clearly she aint stuntin u

• Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    So my ex ex girlfriend is flawwer than being hungry...my finger needs surgery also my wristed stitched up...so i call her crying telling her i got doc appointment an i have know one i mean i have know one she agrees i tell her ill give her ten buks for gas money she say can she get it early...i give it to her she text me bak later sayin i spent the money on weed dont b mad....but dont worry im get the money from my moma......next day im callin txtin...my homeboy told me she at work an all so tells me she been ? a ? she told me she wasnt.......i txt them i know where the guns an the dope is...i go on facebook sayin im call dcf...long story short i got my ten dollars....was i wrong.....? gona b playin basketball in pelican bay ? with me!!

tYIJPLZ.gif
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hell is flawwer ??? And my guy why are you that stressed over 10 bucks especially with your ex ???
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    I had to abort trying to read this ? ... made my head hurt.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh!!! Delete your i.c account asap. You have brought great shame to the community...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husky1_zpsvyicz82v.jpg

...can someone translate what t/s is saying for Recap plz?