gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    "? gonna b playin basketball in pelican bay ? with me!!!"

Lmao blackgod got quotables when you can unscramble his posts

That was denzel in training day tho
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so your ex girl told you she would take you to the doctors, and you would give her gas money. she comes and gets the money prior to the day you needed a ride, spends it on weed.. then the day of you needing a ride, your boy tells you she is ? some guy, and then you call her and threaten to get her kids taken away because she has guns and weed, so she gives you $10 back. oh ok

? u a ? genius! I appreciate the break down cuz I didn't understand ? he wrote
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna know what happened with RichRollin
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone decode this ? ?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

@blackgod813
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

His pinky don't work no more. Worked before the supposed meet up.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahhahahahhahahahahha I must be loosing my mind I understood everything he said smfh ? help me

LoL

I understood it too, albeit I read it very slowly.

I still don't know if that is a good or a bad thing tho.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know how to feel about the fact that I understood the whole story upon first reading.
    It was magnificent as usual. It was a story about "The Principle of the ? "
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This nikka funny you should move to Sweden Would be fun workin out wit u and have a good laugh in the Sauna after the gym

That's soooooo Gangster...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Pof wont let me back on they keep banin me so i cant mak a hoe.....my ? wont talk to me....i cant catch anotha charge...property taxes comin cant #Work kus my pinky dont move any more...an they wana play....please some tell me how to get bak on pof i made another email an all help please
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    i got banned from pof and ? city too. use another computer, a web proxy or use free wifi at mcdonalds to open up a new account.

What the ? did you creeping stalking ass ? do to get banned from there? I have to ban you from here
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    another classic thread
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blackgod813 the goat

You ? who don't understand just listening too slow
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my ex ex girlfriend is flawwer than being hungry...my finger needs surgery also my wristed stitched up...so i call her crying telling her i got doc appointment an i have know one i mean i have know one she agrees i tell her ill give her ten buks for gas money she say can she get it early...i give it to her she text me bak later sayin i spent the money on weed dont b mad....but dont worry im get the money from my moma......next day im callin txtin...my homeboy told me she at work an all so tells me she been ? a ? she told me she wasnt.......i txt them i know where the guns an the dope is...i go on facebook sayin im call dcf...long story short i got my ten dollars....was i wrong.....? gona b playin basketball in pelican bay ? with me!!

CRhgmm_UkAAs9eU.jpg

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it for the love but that ? died involved in three cases Thats was homicide u can fight better than me but u wont ride cant trust a woman cant confide slit my wrist but it wasnt suicide wont snitch on my dog even tho he done died pop molly sit alone an cry..
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it for the love but that ? died involved in three cases Thats was homicide u can fight better than me but u wont ride cant trust a woman cant confide slit my wrist but it wasnt suicide wont snitch on my dog even tho he done died pop molly sit alone an cry..

wc3xfrja7bqf.gif

#bars