Somebody Explain the Fat European Dudes in Speedos Movement

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in AKA Donkey
Forget burkinis - now some of the French want to ban fat men in Speedos

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/forget-burkinis---now-france-wants-to-ban-fat-men-in-speedos/

southern_comfort_m_2974229b-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg
The Southern Comfort man in tiny trunks CREDIT: YOUTUBE

Telegraph Reporters
26 AUGUST 2016 • 9:32AM
After the controversial burkini ban that has been introduced in some parts of France, people are now calling for another beach-related moratorium.

Many social media users have suggested the French government would do well to forget burkinis entirely, and focus on something far more offensive: fat pasty men in Speedos.

As one woman on Twitter writes: “If France are banning burkinis then they really should ban Speedos too because they are 100x more offensive to everyone having to view it.”

Others have called into question the morality of a man being able to expose most of his body in Speedos, while a woman cannot cover up her skin.

CqsE_ABWIAAtIQk.jpg

The tweets follow a satirical news report from The Mideast Beast, which reported that Muslim women were demanding the criminalisation of fat, white men in the tight swimwear.

The recent burkini ban has been widely criticised, after a lone Muslim woman on the beach in Nice was ordered to remove hers.

She was deemed to be in breach of French law, which has declared a ban on the full body “Islamic” wetsuit-like swimwear, in 26 towns, on the grounds that it is a conspicuous demonstration of religious belief.

You don't get this ? too over here, but over on the French Rivera, on the Mediterranean, and other spots where these cats tend to vacation at you tend to get this ? . Now they would be pushing it and looking hella sweet if they were hella swoll wearing this ? , but these muthafuckas are hella out of shape tryin' to highside. Are they out on these European beaches crusin' for slong?

Comments

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I'm not clicking any spoilers in here matter fact...

Dukie.gif

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to ask a European this question.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wana shame men bodies..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    This ? super ? for this ?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    T/s just might be a ?
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did this neegha just ask mens to explain naked mens to him

mBMXd57.jpg
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a big gut in a lot of European countries is a sign of wealth/power.

Had an Armenian OG homie of mine get hella fat after he started getting some paper. He used to be conservative in dressing... but after he got fat any time there was a party at the beach or a BBQ you'd see him with no shirt and gold chains swangin like 2010 Gucci Mane.

When I asked him what was up with that ? , and wearing speedos at the beach, he was like how else would you know I'm getting money?

pretty much this. I knew some Armenians back in Detroit like this. Older cats, baller belly sticking out of an open silk shirt with something like $20K-$50K worth of gold and jewels hanging from their necks. Some of the flashy Chaldeans and Persians did it too.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had an Armenian OG homie of mine get hella fat after he started getting some paper. He used to be conservative in dressing... but after he got fat any time there was a party at the beach or a BBQ you'd see him with no shirt and gold chains swangin like 2010 Gucci Mane.

When I asked him what was up with that ? , and wearing speedos at the beach, he was like how else would you know I'm getting money?

its called the "baller belly"..
    gotta have some gut to let these ? know u eatin good. lol

Lmao.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horrible thread Idea fam. It's no win in this situation.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? said "the sugars"

You from the backwoods of Mississippi? ? childhood crib has a his and hers outhouse out back and ? ... Dude ain't see a paved road until he was 10 and ? ...
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No ? at me even clicking on this thread smfh
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? said "the sugars"

You from the backwoods of Mississippi? ? childhood crib has a his and hers outhouse out back and ? ... Dude ain't see a paved road until he was 10 and ? ...

Lmao my people are from Louisiana and Texas lol
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

its called the "baller belly"..
    gotta have some gut to let these ? know u eatin good. lol

They call it the "trophy" round here
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not on pourpose sometimes when your eating good you eat to good