? haircuts..

1235»

Comments

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember i use to cut hair when i was younger,i would club all Friday night get home like 5-6am and dudes show up to my house 7 for a cut,i always told them the 1st person hair not going to be right because im still sleepy and tired.

But my mom use to take me to get cuts back when i was young and she would always make this older dude cut my hair,he would leave alil extra piece in the front i hated that ? ,got home all my friends playing football waiting on me to get out the car laughing at me telling jokes.
    I use to run in the house get some scissors and cut that piece down.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My barber cool even tho he a hood ? in a wheelchair. He know how to cut the way my wave pattern grows. My ? be extra hooked up when I leave the chair.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »
    Got the mohawk taper fade with the "V" shape in the back, curly kinky hair on top.

Uncle called me a ? .

LMAO!!! Damn near busted out laughing in the gym
  • MiamiNights
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    My barber cool even tho he a hood ? in a wheelchair. He know how to cut the way my wave pattern grows. My ? be extra hooked up when I leave the chair.

Damn what you sit on the floor,how is he able to reach to cut the top of your head sitting in a low wheelchair?
  • DR. JEK

Damn what you sit on the floor,how is he able to reach to cut the top of your head sitting in a low wheelchair?

His barber chair is a little bit lower but I'm not messing around when I say he hook the ? up better than ? standing do
  • MiamiNights

His barber chair is a little bit lower but I'm not messing around when I say he hook the ? up better than ? standing do

That's what's up at my partner barbershop I'm going to make some extra money at this weekend, this dude in there be giving ? soup bowls,fades don't be having no blend.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Watching YouTube videos on how to cut hair, imma finally give it a try

Inb4...

picture-15.png

lmao goat episode
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Inb4...

picture-15.png

I look BETTER than Cool Dr. Money
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all got me rolling reading this thread, lol!
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the mohawk taper fade with the "V" shape in the back, curly kinky hair on top.

Uncle called me a ? .

Lmao, he a real one. Back in the day my mom called me a ? for wanting to get my ears pierced when i was a teen.

aint een wanted to get em done since. Smmfh
  • DR. JEK

That's what's up at my partner barbershop I'm going to make some extra money at this weekend, this dude in there be giving ? soup bowls,fades don't be having no blend.

Sound like he just got outta barber school. I notice either real young freshmen looking dudes or old ancient artifacts old guys be soup bowling it up
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember i use to cut hair when i was younger,i would club all Friday night get home like 5-6am and dudes show up to my house 7 for a cut,i always told them the 1st person hair not going to be right because im still sleepy and tired.

But my mom use to take me to get cuts back when i was young and she would always make this older dude cut my hair,he would leave alil extra piece in the front i hated that ? ,got home all my friends playing football waiting on me to get out the car laughing at me telling jokes.
    I use to run in the house get some scissors and cut that piece down.
    I'm screaming, you know ? were on their way through hoping it was people already there first lmao.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally found the right barber

I'm straight now
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Uncle called me a ? .

THIS ? stiil has me dyin
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Inb4...

picture-15.png

lmao goat episode

Nah the best one is "You so bad hit me! HIT ME! HIT ME!"

"What happened?"

"I got hit"
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Inb4...

picture-15.png

lmao goat episode

Nah the best one is "You so bad hit me! HIT ME! HIT ME!"

"What happened?"

"I got hit"

https://youtu.be/9A_3KAaaoO0
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember one year my brother wanted to shave his head bald like Michael Jordan so he got my pops razor. No shaving cream no nothing and from his hairline to the back of his neck shaved one strip. But then lost his nerve and stopped. So it looked like a skunk stripe. He tried to say no one ever said ? to him at school but I was like foh I know he got killed lol
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this legitimate had me busting out laughing at work. This ? ? his ? up!
    https://youtu.be/1q8sSFiubhU
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yo this legitimate had me busting out laughing at work. This ? ? his ? up!
    https://youtu.be/1q8sSFiubhU

His ? was already thin as ? on top. You just gotta let it go at that point.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its fake so....yea