Rhymefest robbed in Chiraq, says he's is disppointed

124»

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you live anywhere in the chicago city limits besides up North or downtown you are losing. Period.

Post like these are always hilarious...u know nothing bout up north do u?

Smh. No need to even go back and forth. South side is trash.
    West side is trash.
    Downtown is nice.
    North side is nice minus a few bad spots.
    A few!!!!
    Western and northern suburbs are nice.
    ? what else is there to say. Keep it real.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    If you live anywhere in the chicago city limits besides up North or downtown you are losing. Period.

To everyone saying this is inaccurate... I think he means north like Wrigley, boys town, harlem/Irving, wicker park etc. Not Cabrini or ? Fullerton and western. Etc.

Cabrini no longer exists. Its nice over there too now.
  • THIRDSUPREME

To everyone saying this is inaccurate... I think he means north like Wrigley, boys town, harlem/Irving, wicker park etc. Not Cabrini or ? Fullerton and western. Etc.

Cabrini no longer exists. Its nice over there too now.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh them ? don't give a ? about you if you looking like a sheep. Wolves going to get you. Bottomline when those poles on you either come out those pockets or get changed
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Bruh them ? don't give a ? about you if you looking like a sheep. Wolves going to get you. Bottomline when those poles on you either come out those pockets or get changed

A grown ass man should not be walking around the chi streets without a registered pistol. ? I will knock one of these ? ass ? straight to sleep. Dead....my ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

This ? is a cycle of stupidity. So let me get this straight, i could be unaffiliated, minding my own business, and potentially get robbed? and if i up a pole on one of them ? , ? is gonna escalate because "I shot someones mans"

? that ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @THIRDSUPREME where d u live up north