• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I can do better

qa3jipbtbuvq.jpg
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Oh and it's horizontal on the wrist homie. Remember horizontal not vertical.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u where to ? your self at home wat would be the quickest...
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Guess it depends. Do you give a ? about your family finding your brain particles all over the floor? No? Then definitely bullet to the head. If you do care and don't want things to be messy I've actually done a report for a psychology class and surprisingly a good amount of people chose Heroin overdose. Supposedly a great high before you die.
  • blackgod813
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Guess it depends. Do you give a ? about your family finding your brain particles all over the floor? No? Then definitely bullet to the head. If you do care and don't want things to be messy I've actually done a report for a psychology class and surprisingly a good amount of people chose Heroin overdose. Supposedly a great high before you die.

5percent surive. 95 do die but u got shoot just right to die
  • blackgod813
    Kat wrote: »
    I always thought cutting was a white activity.

Ive been kutin myself since second grade i went years some times inbetween i havent done it in maybe a year half till just now...one percent of black men kut i believe...im not a white woman my arms looks like frankenstein put me together
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    15fp4pu.jpg

:o@MizuryLillith get in here quick!!!

Why the ? you call me in on some ? ? like this.
    Kid playin like he's smart.
    You think I got a heart...?
    Like I'll come up in here like oh honey @blackgod813 don't start....
    Dearly depart, I only immortalize art.
    Contribute something worthy. Then maybe I'll take part.
    But for now just disembark.

• blackgod813
    15fp4pu.jpg

I aint have nothing to eat for four weeks an me an my family dont speak they deceased an my hoe dont want me an im really lonely friends are phony an i got no homies an who gona hold me an what my dreams done told me death real cozy...an i aint ask u for ? u dont owe .me
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ibex wrote: »
    Ibex wrote: »
    If it and your wrist or your throat you just bullshittin bruh

If this man really off himself, I hope that guilt you going to carry kills you.

Lmao! FOH I hope you and that ? off y'all selves. Less bitchmade ? procreating and ? up the gene pool

OK keyboard warrior
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bro gonna die for the IC, ? is real
  • KINdRED
    KINdRED Members Posts: 425 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    15fp4pu.jpg

I aint have nothing to eat for four weeks an me an my family dont speak they deceased an my hoe dont want me an im really lonely friends are phony an i got no homies an who gona hold me an what my dreams done told me death real cozy...an i aint ask u for ? u dont owe .me

Homie. you ain't the only one feelin all lonely. I don't ask for ? and get that ? thrown. geez. Then when it all goes to hell from the family who "knows" me so well, they think my soul I would sell just to come out of my shell... but never unwell I sit stirring spells.
    Now I'm being squelched for "go ? ya self" when it's what I'm fed as a basis. I ain't tryin to play with your homeostasis but they really shouldn't mace this. If your having trouble with your places maybe you should start seeing faces when you bleed out creVASES....

Whatever. Stop cutting yourself. It's a horrible habit. Unless you're doing it for the scars and not the pain or the blood. Then more power to ya... just be careful please.
  • blackgod813
    KINdRED wrote: »
    15fp4pu.jpg

Homie. you ain't the only one feelin all lonely. I don't ask for ? and get that ? thrown. geez. Then when it all goes to hell from the family who "knows" me so well, they think my soul I would sell just to come out of my shell... but never unwell I sit stirring spells.
    Now I'm being squelched for "go ? ya self" when it's what I'm fed as a basis. I ain't tryin to play with your homeostasis but they really shouldn't mace this. If your having trouble with your places maybe you should start seeing faces when you bleed out creVASES....

Whatever. Stop cutting yourself. It's a horrible habit. Unless you're doing it for the scars and not the pain or the blood. Then more power to ya... just be careful please.

I feel ya..its was blasphemy no religion so i ? her on monday repented on sunday an fell victim to the same sin again..she was my hoeish kin closer than a incestuous bend..i vowed by a certain time tonight im take my life if this realtionship dont go rite.mama died dady died cases pending i mite ride...all the real ? in jail but i cant go...water bill lit bil ? real ..oxycotton pain pills..i cant take no moe foreal ..jay tried dizzy cap peal.
  • KINdRED
    15fp4pu.jpg

I feel ya..its was blasphemy no religion so i ? her on monday repented on sunday an fell victim to the same sin again..she was my hoeish kin closer than a incestuous bend..i vowed by a certain time tonight im take my life if this realtionship dont go rite.mama died dady died cases pending i mite ride...all the real ? in jail but i cant go...water bill lit bil ? real ..oxycotton pain pills..i cant take no moe foreal ..jay tried dizzy cap peal.

At the risk of getting banned on more than one profile tonight....
    Youre a little ? if you gonna ? out over some female.... or anyone other than yourself. Don't be that guy.
    I'm readin Watcha flowin... so maybe you are Knowin and just actin like some glowin Morning star and blowin ? outta proportion. You coulda been an abortion. Or a glorified morte orphan. With a finesse for some contortion of honest ill advised distortion. Stop catching what they're throwin. Pick yourself out the low-end. And sit back chill. Start smokin. No jokin. I be talkin when I'm tokin. Mind reelin while I'm Rollin but then ? starts making a commotion like look it's just you here in this ocean. Til they all just fade away and me myself can play. Make fun at the way they tried to feed me just dismay. While I try to stay awake. To beat they ? while I bake.
  • KINdRED
    edited September 2016
    riddlerap wrote: »
    man what the ? . this dude @blackgod813 really just responded to @KINdRED aka @MizuryLillith rhyming post with a rhyming post.

im callin alias

@Joker_De_La_Muerta settle this

For real considering I got banned for finessing my only kys.... presumably.
  • KINdRED
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blackgod813 are you..... @OmegaSataN
    ... |^?

Yeah, just don't tell anyone
  • blackgod813
    15fp4pu.jpg

At the risk of getting banned on more than one profile tonight....
    Youre a little ? if you gonna ? out over some female.... or anyone other than yourself. Don't be that guy.
    I'm readin Watcha flowin... so maybe you are Knowin and just actin like some glowin Morning star and blowin ? outta proportion. You coulda been an abortion. Or a glorified morte orphan. With a finesse for some contortion of honest ill advised distortion. Stop catching what they're throwin. Pick yourself out the low-end. And sit back chill. Start smokin. No jokin. I be talkin when I'm tokin. Mind reelin while I'm Rollin but then ? starts making a commotion like look it's just you here in this ocean. Til they all just fade away and me myself can play. Make fun at the way they tried to feed me just dismay. While I try to stay awake. To beat they ? while I bake.

But how can i exist in the mist of this diss.more than about ? i got a list no proper support a life line before i be in the street to my maker i retreat im weary they say ? dont put more than u can u bear but im there wat dont ? u made me weaker i was never love no hugs...i ? with out no condoms an had no problems no kids no mamy crackers!!WANA PUT ME IN THE SLAMy I CUT MYSELF LEFT AGONY I KNOW TRAGEDY TEARS OF A CLOWN Cyrano de Bergerac this my last act like othello was a slave vassalage im actually in pain logicaly...like that ? boy who got left out in the pouring rain..
  • KINdRED
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    ... |^?

? . Lol
  • blackgod813
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    ... |^?

? . Lol

No i am me ..atleast let me be as worthless as i am
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blackgod813

Sometimes Life removes EVERYONE from our lives because there are things we must experience and go through alone. There are certain trials and tribulations we have to endure alone. I hope you find meaning in your struggles.

Everyone has their burdens to bear, lessons to learn and tests to pass. Bear your burdens, pass your tests and hold your post Black ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭