Today i became a snitch...i had my reasons

Options
13»

Comments

• Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This nikka funny you should move to Sweden Would be fun workin out wit u and have a good laugh in the Sauna after the gym

walks-out-o.gif

• KINdRED
    KINdRED Members Posts: 425 ✭✭
    Options
    This is some need to be on springer ? .
    Then we can all beat your ass legally. No wonder you wanna bleed gleefully.
    Why the ? would you give ANYBODY gas money before the day you need to go somewhere....
  • B23Dtown
    B23Dtown Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This nikka funny you should move to Sweden Would be fun workin out wit u and have a good laugh in the Sauna after the gym

haa starting to think something wrong with you aye
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options

TheGOAT wrote: »
    One time i loaned $5 to a friend & he refused to pay me back.

So i payed another friend $35 to take a ? in the drivers seat of his car.

The guy who took the ? already had to sell him some weed so we organized it for them to meet up at the foodcourt at the mall. He went in and sold the weed, and while dude was eating his Taco Johns homie came out and ? in his car in the parking garage.

He said he kinda felt bad after because he didnt take into account whe he ? he has to ? too. So he also ? all over the floor at no additional charge.
    Pof wont let me back on they keep banin me so i cant mak a hoe.....my ? wont talk to me....i cant catch anotha charge...property taxes comin cant #Work kus my pinky dont move any more...an they wana play....please some tell me how to get bak on pof i made another email an all help please

Yooooooooooooooo! I've been laughing like a maniac at this ? to the point my husband came out the den to see if I was okay!

My abs hurt from working out earlier, but idgaf, this ? is classic and worth it. Please, y'all I'm in pain and I can't stop laughing!!!!!!! It took me 10 min to write this

The ? said he ? in there free of charge! Allah have mercy!!!!! I need a break lmao