can we all agree that chow chows are the damn devil?

13»

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my mom a boxer cause the previous one had to be put down, i honestly think she thought she gone get another boxer and it was gonna be like the reincarnated version of him or something but hell naw.. For one its a female and she like the total opposite. My mom dont even like her cause she cant control her when she get hyper.

Not to mention she scared of every damn thing, the other one was boxer/akita and was trained to go no matter what... just couldnt find another boxer/akita combination.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn..
    he didnt have to shoot the ? ..

should've jus beat the "dog ? " out of her literally..
    also u got to get them young..

my rotty pup she came feisty..
    especially when food was involved..
    she growled at my daughter over a bone..

yeh..

she aint growlin no more..

she is just food agressive, that can be easily corrected without violence. She dont see you as the pack leader though

the hell if she dont..
    i was talkin about her wit my daughter..

that ? rolls over and ? on herself when i walk towards her..
    and when she comes to me she scootin leavin ? streaks in my damn carpet..

i be wantin to ? her up for that but i know thats her way of submitting to me.. BUT ? ! lol
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    DWO wrote: »
    i heard Dalmatians are the ? of the dog kingdom,
    i want one just to laugh

Yall knw what else are some ? ? Maltese some ? ?

we had one when i was younger ill never forget that lil son of a ?

His name was rowdy and he was a rowdy ? too, always yappin

Not only that but he was a thief & he lacked loyalty

? would only ? wit u if u had food and if u aint have food then he was Ray charles to yo ass, wouldnt even look in your direction if you called his name.

You couldn't leave food on the table around him either cause he'd always find a way to take it.

Lmao i remember my brother bought some food in and sat it on a computer desk, i went in his room and saw the dog sliding the computer chair over to the table but i aint think nothing of it, till i heard my brother food hit the floor and i went and looked, the dog was eating that ? and i aint even try to ttake it from him cause his lil ass was food aggressive and had a mean ass bite. Straight ? savage bruh im tellin u

Hell, it didnt help that after he would do some ? ? that he'd be standing there panting looking like he smiling and ?

? use to look just like this 24/7
    Maltese_prince.jpg
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    This dumb hoe I had introduced himself to me by biting me. Me and my aunt had just picked him up, he was a few weeks old if that. I'm in the back seat and took him out his cage. First action he did in his ? life was bite my finger and get a taste for my blood.

From there he harassed me every time I went to the kitchen door leading to the backyard.

Finally, one day this ? goes cujo on me. I'm in the driveway on rollerblades, and he either had godlike strength to open the gate or it was a gust of wind. Next thing I know he's running full speed at me and damn near took my foot off about 3 inches above the ankle.

Rest in ? copper.