As we expected Tyga 1 ups Sean Kingston Ferrari repoed

Comments

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Called it yesterday

gizflnbmpvrz.png

They are competing to see who can out L each other. Both are trying to be the Bill Gillberg of rap

Don't worry, the landlord is printing out Bow Wow's eviction notice as we speak... and the landscapers will be there shortly to chop down the tree he built his house on.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylie sayin it jus her at dealership and that how she hid his Ferrari from him
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Koltrain wrote: »
    I'm bout to start a repo business and just follow Tyga around...

LMFAO I ALMOST SHTTED MYSELF
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might have to strike this L off the list since he just caught a W in this situation (sorta)...

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2392746

Too lazy to copy and paste the story. Sue me.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall jumped the gun lmao
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ruLing on the field has been overturned. Please reset the game clock back to 12:31 we will replaay 1st and Sean Kingston bouncing checks.

Tyga like
    mcu1cvyccyw9.gif

Lmaoooo! Yall ? are ignant as ? ! :joy:
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This dude was really making a nice lane for his brand and music and ? it all up messing with them Kardshaians.

The Last Kings brand was potentially the next big thing out in music. He had a bunch of club songs, Honey ? was killing ? , and his fashion line was one of the top things going at one point. Now this ? is a punchline of a joke smh.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    This dude was really making a nice lane for his brand and music and ? it all up messing with them Kardshaians.

The Last Kings brand was potentially the next big thing out in music. He had a bunch of club songs, Honey ? was killing ? , and his fashion line was one of the top things going at one point. Now this ? is a punchline of a joke smh.

But he's rich.. Living in the hills riding around LA in Bentley's and Rari's.. As long as that is his reality a ? can't tell me he's losing at life..

The internet can make all the jokes they want to but when they put that phone down they still have to deal with their reality and more often than not Tyga's reality is better than whomever is making the joke..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

But he's rich.. Living in the hills riding around LA in Bentley's and Rari's.. As long as that is his reality a ? can't tell me he's losing at life..

The internet can make all the jokes they want to but when they put that phone down they still have to deal with their reality and more often than not Tyga's reality is better than whomever is making the joke..

How rich is if he can't pay his rent or car note?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why ? try to blame these hoes, give this ? some credit for ? his own ? up.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    blackrain wrote: »

His Ferrari was not repo'd.. Kylie hid it so she can buy him a Bentley and the Paparazzi ran with it and made a story.. And even if he couldnt pay right now.. It's a cash flow issue more than anything..

This ? lives in a mansion.. He aint in the hood.. It is what it is.. ? aint missing no meals..
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭

Waking up in the morning, looking at myself in the mirror as a man and being proud of the reflection that stares back>>>>>>>>>>making all these pointless power moves only to be associated with ? ? activities, financial deliquency and a family of succubi whose patriarch is a ? .
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Waking up in the morning, looking at myself in the mirror as a man and being proud of the reflection that stares back>>>>>>>>>>making all these pointless power moves only to be associated with ? ? activities, financial deliquency and a family of succubi whose patriarch is a ? .

Nothing wrong with that.. And for the most part I agree with you..

The point I am trying to make it.. A lot of people have an opinion and if a light was shined on their life it would look worse than Tyga's..
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hate the hate the Kardashians get
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

His Ferrari was not repo'd.. Kylie hid it so she can buy him a Bentley and the Paparazzi ran with it and made a story.. And even if he couldnt pay right now.. It's a cash flow issue more than anything.

The Kardashians ain't ? ...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3c2d0c810b9ed8cd772094af867a02a1.320x270x255.gif

This ? will forever be hilarious.

He literally chucked up the deuces. It's a visual double entendre.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyga and Kylie gonna be together forever. This some Bobby and Whitney type of ? ..minus the drugs and abuse. That ? got her. At least his chick a multimillionaire businesswoman..Joe Budden and them be wifing bottle girls and urban models without a dime to their name, no ambition or nothing. That's a W for Tyga.