I have an urgent message for the IC........

124»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the @ @DoUwant2go2Heaven ...

But you're 10 years late. Allah, the one, the unified, the merciful and compassionate, spoke to me through his prophet when my soul was hurting.

But on a side note... Shouldn't you be shouting at those folks in German?

The good thing about the English language is that it is spoken throughout the world. So no matter where ? sends me there will be people there who understand what ? is saying through me. Hallelujah!
    Only ? could set this all up and ordain something so glorious! He is so awesome!

What happened 10 years ago?

English is spoken all over the world, but I wonder the effectiveness of speaking a non-native language in countries overseas. What is the response? Lots of folks speak English in Germany, but do you incorporate any of the languages spoken in these countries you visit into your sermons?

10 years ago I found a truth from Allah that I had been searching for but had been never able to find. Had it been up to me I would have remained blind to the answer I found, but this answer itself was proof of something higher to me.

Every country I have visited so far, not including english speaking countries, have english as the primary 2nd language. So I go to a populated place, usually a public square or a busy intersection, and I proclaim what Thus saith the LORD. The word that goes forth out of my mouth is like a sower that sows seed. The seed will fall where it may. Some won't understand, some will understand. But the bottom line is that the word of ? will not return to Him void, but it will accomplish the purpose for which He sent it.

And also ? , the LORD Jesus Christ, is the One who is sending me out and telling me where to go. He knows what He is doing and that is why the blessing continues to flow. ? has reached those who He wanted me to reach with the word He gave. And when all is said and done at the 2nd coming of Yeshua Ha Mashiach, I will see the results of the of my labor in the LORD and it will not be in vain, but it will be fruitful beyond belief in my eyes! Hallelujah!

Would the word be more effective if I had the gift of tongues? I don't speculate on things like that because ? hasn't given me that gift. He blessed me to be born in America in order to learn a language that would be understood by someone no matter where on earth He sent me. So Yes, ? does know what He is doing. I just want to be in step with Him and His plan. Hallelujah!

What truth did you find?

What's understood doesn't need to be spoken

Nah. The truth actually sets you free to proclaim it. Not hide it. Amen.

Not really what I'm saying my G. If you have had a revelation of the truth...

Then what is understood does not need to be spoken

No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

Amen.

And those that wish to stay in the dark can do so until compelled to recognize the flame. That could be a day a month or never, but it is the will of ? to show otherwise.

Some of us are lamps, others of us are bats. A bat moves in the dark of night, but is blind to what the world has to offer and is awake when others are asleep.

Which are you?
    Thanks for the @ @DoUwant2go2Heaven ...

But you're 10 years late. Allah, the one, the unified, the merciful and compassionate, spoke to me through his prophet when my soul was hurting.

But on a side note... Shouldn't you be shouting at those folks in German?

The good thing about the English language is that it is spoken throughout the world. So no matter where ? sends me there will be people there who understand what ? is saying through me. Hallelujah!
    Only ? could set this all up and ordain something so glorious! He is so awesome!

What happened 10 years ago?

English is spoken all over the world, but I wonder the effectiveness of speaking a non-native language in countries overseas. What is the response? Lots of folks speak English in Germany, but do you incorporate any of the languages spoken in these countries you visit into your sermons?

10 years ago I found a truth from Allah that I had been searching for but had been never able to find. Had it been up to me I would have remained blind to the answer I found, but this answer itself was proof of something higher to me.

Every country I have visited so far, not including english speaking countries, have english as the primary 2nd language. So I go to a populated place, usually a public square or a busy intersection, and I proclaim what Thus saith the LORD. The word that goes forth out of my mouth is like a sower that sows seed. The seed will fall where it may. Some won't understand, some will understand. But the bottom line is that the word of ? will not return to Him void, but it will accomplish the purpose for which He sent it.

And also ? , the LORD Jesus Christ, is the One who is sending me out and telling me where to go. He knows what He is doing and that is why the blessing continues to flow. ? has reached those who He wanted me to reach with the word He gave. And when all is said and done at the 2nd coming of Yeshua Ha Mashiach, I will see the results of the of my labor in the LORD and it will not be in vain, but it will be fruitful beyond belief in my eyes! Hallelujah!

Would the word be more effective if I had the gift of tongues? I don't speculate on things like that because ? hasn't given me that gift. He blessed me to be born in America in order to learn a language that would be understood by someone no matter where on earth He sent me. So Yes, ? does know what He is doing. I just want to be in step with Him and His plan. Hallelujah!

What truth did you find?

What's understood doesn't need to be spoken

Nah. The truth actually sets you free to proclaim it. Not hide it. Amen.

Not really what I'm saying my G. If you have had a revelation of the truth...

Then what is understood does not need to be spoken

No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

Amen.

And those that wish to stay in the dark can do so until compelled to recognize the flame. That could be a day a month or never, but it is the will of ? to show otherwise.

Some of us are lamps, others of us are bats. A bat moves in the dark of night, but is blind to what the world has to offer and is awake when others are asleep.

Which are you?

"This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: ? is light; in him there is no darkness at all."
    1 John 1:5

If you believe in the true and living ? you are the light of the world. For if you are in Him and if He is in you, the darkness will have to flee. Thus there is no room for being a "bat" in the kingdom of ? . For all the works of ? are done in the light of truth and righteounsess! Hallelujah!

"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden." Matthew5:14

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even get @ed so I should just ? on this thread, but respect to you for shouting in a random street, I respect that you stand for something and put your heart into it.

My bad for not @ you my friend. I love you brother @Preach2Teach . How is everything? Are you still giving yourself to wisdom and knowledge?