_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
edited September 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone
Cr26eAFWEAA6QIs.jpg

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    Some yall said Verb vs Ms Hustle is wack will be the same ones that say this is interesting. (In before it woulda been wack on the URL)
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Goldie_
    edited September 2016
    Some yall said Verb vs Ms Hustle is wack will be the same ones that say this is interesting. (In before it woulda been wack on the URL)

Verb's in a different position as the rest of the cats on that card. He's on a super slump right now and battlin ms.hustle is a lose lose. He beats her, who cares, if she body's him, which she definitely has the potential in doing (Goat female imo) , then it's even worse for him.

Both Day and Diz's stock are high, so it doesn't really matter what happens in their battles. That's a pretty good look for Bdot (more exposure) and despite Pass just gettin his ass whooped by Bagz, his stock is still pretty decent.

Caustic? Who gives af about caustic?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Verb vs Ms Hustle on SM is wack. Verb vs Ms Hustle at a small room would be fine.
  • DOPEdweebz
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Verb vs Ms Hustle on SM is wack. Verb vs Ms Hustle at a small room would be fine.

I hear you, but I just want to see Verb get killed my future bm.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter wrote: »

I hear you, but I just want to see Verb get killed my future bm.

Verb hasn't fallen off that badly for him to get killed by her.
  • _Goldie_
    I disagree, his fall off is bad. He went from the #1 cat in the game, no debating.... to getting 3-0'd to K-shine.

And you're sleepin on Hustle, she'll ? alotttttttt of ? in battle rap.
  • 5th Letter
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I disagree, his fall off is bad. He went from the #1 cat in the game, no debating.... to getting 3-0'd to K-shine.

And you're sleepin on Hustle, she'll ? alotttttttt of ? in battle rap.

No shame in getting 3-0'd by K Shine. If it was say 100 Bulletz then yeah. Ms Hustle couldn't even ? O'fficial. What dudes would Hustle ? ?
  • _Goldie_
    I tried to flag u bout 4 times for that. ? what!?!!?

1. That's like Mook or Lux or Hollow getting 3-0'd by Shine or DNA. ? nah, that's a hell of a fall off.

And 2, wth you mean she couldnt ? Official? That was one of the worst bodies of the year. Even Official will tell you she got bodybagged , have you seen the battle?
  • 5th Letter
    I tried to flag u bout 4 times for that. ? what!?!!?

1. That's like Mook or Lux or Hollow getting 3-0'd by Shine or DNA. ? nah, that's a hell of a fall off.

And 2, wth you mean she couldnt ? Official? That was one of the worst bodies of the year. Even Official will tell you she got bodybagged , have you seen the battle?

Verb is not on the level of Mook, Hollow or Lux, and Shine can spit and is one of the best performers in the game. You probably don't like Shine.

Yes I seen the battle. I don't get swayed by crowd reactions.
  • _Goldie_
    Idk if you got onto battle rap late or what, but most rap legends will tell you Verb was Goat status for a min. You might not think so but most consider Verb to be up there.

Lol @ i don't let the crowd sway my reaction. Let me guess, 40 vs Jaz was a debatable too? It was a slug fest huh? lol You my ? , but your opinion on battle rap is woat lol

Btw Official admitted she got killed and so did 40.
  • 5th Letter
    Idk if you got onto battle rap late or what, but most rap legends will tell you Verb was Goat status for a min. You might not think so but most consider Verb to be up there.

Lol @ i don't let the crowd sway my reaction. Let me guess, 40 vs Jaz was a debatable too? It was a slug fest huh? lol You my ? , but your opinion on battle rap is woat lol

Btw Official admitted she got killed and so did 40.

I started watching in the Smack era. Took a break and got back into it a few years ago. I know what Verb means to the battle rap culture in St Louis. Not taking that away from him, and he was the top dude for a brief period but that still don't make him on the level you're putting him on. Tech 9 was hot around that same time too is he goat status going by your logic?

Nah Jaz won plus 40 choked so that didn't help her cause. The crowd was gassing Ms Hustle even when she was spitting average ? . Ms Hustle would tell you herself that the crowd wasn't catching all of O'fficial's bars.
  • DOPEdweebz