Tyrant

Options
12346»

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk...Daliyah is a big reason want Molly gone....that and her annoyance factor..

Why Bassam sound like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum though?
  • King of GA
    Options
    Bassam tripping following Molly's orders...she ain't even giving up the p no more....
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Jus finished the last 2 episodes. Im really feelin this season. Alotta ppl trying to make different power plays. Interestin tv imo

When chris north told ole girl to get naked, then she had on that sexy af blk lingerie. Damn!! She sexy af. Chris North dont desvere that. Lol

? i forgot jamals son is really barrys. ? even ole girl n barry got a past.

Molly needs to ? tho. But yea losing a kid is hard. But thats a war they cant win.

I gotta give it to FX tho. This show does zero numbers, yet the production value is very high. All those different sets for every scene gotta be expensive. Tho sometimes when they are the city streets ? looks alil off.

? arab teacher stay hittin Sammy wit the ether. Tho smh @ "jus cuz i ? men from time to time dont make me ? " wtf? Thats some repressed backwards ass thinkin. For a second i thought dude was gone hit sammy with "easy there. You sucked my ? " lol nh.

Last nites episodes ending did feel anti climatic imo. Jus felt kinda lackin.

Interested to see what happens next n barrys charcter development has been crazy.

Btw since since holly dont care no mo. Barry needs to make the arab chick his main broad.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Jus finished the last 2 episodes. Im really feelin this season. Alotta ppl trying to make different power plays. Interestin tv imo

When chris north told ole girl to get naked, then she had on that sexy af blk lingerie. Damn!! She sexy af. Chris North dont desvere that. Lol

? i forgot jamals son is really barrys. ? even ole girl n barry got a past.

Molly needs to ? tho. But yea losing a kid is hard. But thats a war they cant win.

I gotta give it to FX tho. This show does zero numbers, yet the production value is very high. All those different sets for every scene gotta be expensive. Tho sometimes when they are the city streets ? looks alil off.

? arab teacher stay hittin Sammy wit the ether. Tho smh @ "jus cuz i ? men from time to time dont make me ? " wtf? Thats some repressed backwards ass thinkin. For a second i thought dude was gone hit sammy with "easy there. You sucked my ? " lol nh.

Last nites episodes ending did feel anti climatic imo. Jus felt kinda lackin.

Interested to see what happens next n barrys charcter development has been crazy.

Btw since since holly dont care no mo. Barry needs to make the arab chick his main broad.

Yea I just think they gone a little overboard turning barry into his brother and not using any reason...i mean how many times in a row does he have to be out smarted before he wakes up

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly did serve a Barry that ether when she told him she no longer loved him. His azzz should've kicked her out tho. Damn that. Marriage over...cool. You ain't gonna continue taking advantage of my family's luxury tho. Guards! ? my soon to be ex-wife off the palace premises.

Then would've called Daliyah back like "Aye, turn around. Molly said it's over. We good." Lol.
  • marc123
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Damn! Bassam really threw ole girl in jail. And put a warrent out for his oldest friends arrest...."You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian."

Mother vs son.

Molly on some g ? .

Chris North went against his orders, right?

This show is crazy. Season 3 been real good so far.
  • King of GA
    Options
    Bassam tripping! I'd been done rode off into the sunset with Daliyah...she get finer every episode to me....Eff Abuddin!
  • King of GA
    Options
    And Molly need to catch a mean fade....
  • King of GA
    Options
    So dude about to get court marshalled just so he could keep Leila from being arrested??

She fine and all..but, whatever....

Bassam gone have to wake up eventually...if something happen to Daliyah I'm on his ass!!! Lol...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I would've walked back out the damn room. F*** I look like answering question, and deciding. Then you gonna throw your side chick true love in jail? Smh. ? shop closed.

He finally put his foot down...sorta...but Molly still pulling the reigns.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Damn! Bassam really threw ole girl in jail. And put a warrent out for his oldest friends arrest...."You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian."

Mother vs son.

Molly on some g ? .

You mean the same friend that threw Barry under the bus, and told Jamal Barry's plan of overthrowing him?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    Bassam tripping! I'd been done rode off into the sunset with Daliyah...she get finer every episode to me....Eff Abuddin!

This.She went from being "meh" to me now having a thing for midle eastern chicks. Am out here at my local halal shop prowling...
  • lamontbdc
    Options

Mother vs son.

Molly on some g ? .

You mean the same friend that threw Barry under the bus, and told Jamal Barry's plan of overthrowing him?

He didn't tell Jamal. It was Jamal's daughter in law's father that snitched out Barry
  • K_Fisher
    Options
    Just watched latest episode..Molly is such an annoying ? smh
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, i just started this and it got cancelled.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I knew this ? was coming. This season has been back juice.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Man damn!

That Molly/Barry sex scene had to be one of the saddest sex scenes I've ever watched.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    1st 5 episodes were dope but the rest was meh...no point in me even watching Wednesday's episode now..glad i peeped this before wasting my time
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not surprised because the character arc.. i think they could have got away with 1 more season.. .even a the ending was unsatisfying it was justifiable because.. the world keep turning.. these problems never go away
  • K_Fisher
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waited too long to boss Barry up
  • marc123
    Options
    Finally watched the finale.

Felt kinda meh imo. Pretty much was a set up for the 4th season lol. But now its been cancelled.

Smh really not even worth discussing now.
  • marc123
    Options
    Tho it sux to have the series end like that, esp. since imo u could see the writers thought they were gettin another season. That could serve as a series finale...

Barry lookin at the painting, finally realized he had become what he hated most. A tyrant.

The wife will do her best to become n stay president.

Social media/twitter plays a big role in the arab spring/young ppl uprising.

And sadly whatever happens, there will always be some civil war in the middle east. It never stops.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Tho it sux to have the series end like that, esp. since imo u could see the writers thought they were gettin another season. That could serve as a series finale...

Barry lookin at the painting, finally realized he had become what he hated most. A tyrant.

The wife will do her best to become n stay president.

Social media/twitter plays a big role in the arab spring/young ppl uprising.

And sadly whatever happens, there will always be some civil war in the middle east. It never stops.

I think he was embracing it to. Remember, his father actually wanted Barry to rule after him instead of Jamal.