Donald Trump: I Kiss My Daughter Every Chance I Get...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drUa4fieiBU

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/donald-trump-i-kiss-my-daughter-every-chance-i-get/
According to a report from MSNBC Wednesday, Donald Trump told Dr. Oz in a pre-taped interview how much he loves kissing his daughter Ivanka Trump.

Reports of what happened during the taping began leaking out after journalists quizzed audience members. “Dr. Oz said when Ivanka Trump came on stage, ‘It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter,'” reported NBC’s Peter Alexander. “Trump responded that he kisses her every chance he gets.”

That would normally be just an endearing comment from a father, but Trump also has a history of making, uh, interesting comments about Ivanka. “She’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…” he told GQ last year.

Before that, Trump told the women of The View, “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” Even earlier than that, he told Howard Stern, “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27320-1396635050-12.gif

giphy.gif
Copper wrote: »
If him tryna ? his daughter don't dissuade his supporters what will?

635975469814964234-1044930306_tumblr_nz3igse5B91qc8jh0o9_540.gif

trumpivanka.gif

gif.gif

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way she looks at him in press conferences creeps me the ? out.
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    The way she looks at him in press conferences creeps me the ? out.

I always thought too and when she talks about him or close to him does a uncomfortable big fake smile
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After he dies and the corporations take over his empire, forcing the family out, her victim book will surface...
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »

06-ivanka-trump.jpg?

SMFH. He been ? her for decades. There's gonna be a book about this someday.

After Donald Trump dies tell all book about their incestuous relationship smh.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump Told An ? Joke About Ivanka So Creepy Dr. Oz Was Forced To Edit It Out (VIDEO)

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/09/15/trump-told-an-? -joke-about-ivanka-so-creepy-dr-oz-was-forced-to-edit-it-out-video/

To most people watching Trump’s disastrous appearance on quack pseudo-doctor, Dr. Oz’s show, the appearance was simply an attempt by Trump to prove he’s healthy by releasing no information whatsoever. But did you know he also — again — joked about having relations with his daughter?

The remarks were edited out of the final copy, but journalists who were there for the taping certainly noticed it was missing.

So what, exactly, did Trump say?

“Dr. Oz said when Ivanka Trump came on stage, ‘It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter,’” reported NBC’s Peter Alexander. “Trump responded that he kisses her every chance he gets.”

Combined with Trump’s numerous other sexual remarks about his daughter, this was just too much for Dr. Oz, who edited the statement out of the show entirely in an apparent effort to save Trump the embarrassment of once again proving himself to be the “? candidate.”

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her,” Trump once said of Ivanka on “The View.” Prior to that, he bragged to Howard Stern about Ivanka’s body. More recently, he told GQ:

“She’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…”

And, of course, he once said on a talk show that what he and Ivanka have most in common is “sex.”

RgZXvkg.gif
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    This is the weirdest election ive ever lived through.

its only gonna get weirder. this is what happens when you somehow get a real life Biff Tannen on the electoral ballot
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donald Trump is a nasty ? ...The Kardashians have always seemed a little "funny" to me too.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    This is the weirdest election ive ever lived through.

its only gonna get weirder. this is what happens when you somehow get a real life Biff Tannen on the electoral ballot

rofl biff tannen. Good comparison
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't ? with Trump.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    I don't ? with Trump.

I don't either...ugh
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a 2 year old daughter and I kiss her every chance I get too, ever stop and think maybe you people are actually sick ? for turning this into something sexual? is there any evidence to back up your claims other than a picture of him touching her hips?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a 2 year old daughter and I kiss her every chance I get too, ever stop and think maybe you people are actually sick ? for turning this into something sexual? is there any evidence to back up your claims other than a picture of him touching her hips?

He literally said if that wasn't his daughter.

Well you know
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Well you know

No I don't know, I read in the OP he said he would date her if he wasn't her father which does sound maybe a little strange, maybe he just thinks his daughter is beautiful and is very proud of her, my point is there is no evidence.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Well you know

No I don't know, I read in the OP he said he would date her if he wasn't her father which does sound maybe a little strange, maybe he just thinks his daughter is beautiful and is very proud of her, my point is there is no evidence.

You're definitely not being the "cool, white guy" today. You're being the ignorant white boy again. I suggest you call it quits and try again tomorrow.