Ladies I am in need of your assistance

Options
2»

Comments

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I know u want a female's opinion but from what I've seen if your girl really loves u she doesn't care so much how u execute it the act itself is special enough.

i think u overthinking it is the problem just plan something special with the 2 of u or with a few close friends that u both share n make it happen.
  • B23Dtown
    B23Dtown Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all, I'm glad I didn't go with that hot air balloon idea I had. Not after that recent incident that happened a few weeks ago....

jvgm13q3xoty.gif

rmm5i6nbm1qk.gif
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B23Dtown wrote: »
    First of all, I'm glad I didn't go with that hot air balloon idea I had. Not after that recent incident that happened a few weeks ago....

jvgm13q3xoty.gif

rmm5i6nbm1qk.gif

Did you do it yet...?
  • B23Dtown
    Options
    @MizuryLillith

Not yet. I wanna do it before the year is over at least. And in case you're wondering, I still don't know what or how I'm doing it
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    @MizuryLillith

Not yet. I wanna do it before the year is over at least. And in case you're wondering, I still don't know what or how I'm doing it

Hey. I think you're doing awesome. Patience.... for perfection in a proposal.... absofuckinlutely.
    Anyway. Since you haven't done it yet... i just wanted to mention.... make sure it's recorded. Do NOT forget to get video.
  • B23Dtown
    Options
    @MizuryLillith

Hey. I think you're doing awesome. Patience.... for perfection in a proposal.... absofuckinlutely.
    Anyway. Since you haven't done it yet... i just wanted to mention.... make sure it's recorded. Do NOT forget to get video.

That's one of my issues. I don't know if I'm doing it in front of people or in private. So if its in front of a crowd I'll have someone record it for me. Her mom already told me that she wants to be there whenever I finally do it but I haven't even decided what I'm doing and she's already demanding to be there lol. What are your thoughts on that?
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    @MizuryLillith

That's one of my issues. I don't know if I'm doing it in front of people or in private. So if its in front of a crowd I'll have someone record it for me. Her mom already told me that she wants to be there whenever I finally do it but I haven't even decided what I'm doing and she's already demanding to be there lol. What are your thoughts on that?

I think it is an extremely important and intimate moment between you and your lady... if you think your girl would want her there then awesome. If they ain't so tight nip it in the bud...
    Now mind you I'm the last one to really trust as far as girly ? . But I do know that I've been proposed to more times than I care to recount and every one was (obviously) disappointing. For me it was the lack of the spectacle. No one there to see somebody actually wanted to be with me.
  • B23Dtown
    Options
    I'm the last one to really trust as far as girly ? .

vrroyqlsiyr0.gif

@MizuryLillith
    I feel like deep down inside you like the romantic things lol.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Yeah... well. Whatevs.
    Still don't make me girly .
    :pB)
  • B23Dtown
    Options
    ^^^^ ok lol

prc7j9dkygcz.gif

Just teasing. Thanks again for your input
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    Yeah. I know. Good Luck!
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take her on a tropical vacation and propose on the beach.