Is this the problem with black nerds?

15678911»

Comments

• CaptainCrook_DISLIKESQUAD
    CaptainCrook_DISLIKESQUAD Members Posts: 26
    Forget this girl. It's obvious she still thinks the same way as she did at 15 about boys.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Forget this girl. It's obvious she still thinks the same way as she did at 15 about boys.

She told em what they needed to hear and not what they wanted to hear.

Truth be told we ALL have a Complex but some rules are just basic. And one of them is "the heart wants what it wants" even if it isn't so good for us in the long run.

It just is what it is, take what you can get. And if you're going to hold out to get what you really desire just know it'll come with some baggage and you may (or may not) have missed a great opportunity or two along the way - if you were even ready for it

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

She told em what they needed to hear and not what they wanted to hear.

Truth be told we ALL have a Complex but some rules are just basic. And one of them is "the heart wants what it wants" even if it isn't so good for us in the long run.

It just is what it is, take what you can get. And if you're going to hold out to get what you really desire just know it'll come with some baggage and you may (or may not) have missed a great opportunity or two along the way - if you were even ready for it

This applies to the Fellas and the Ladies
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urkel ruined the perception of what a black nerd is
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we define what a nerd is?

My fiancee says im not a nerd but i have nerd tendencies. Lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima real ? . The end.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the hell aren’t you pursuing/? after nerdy black women (your female counterparts) instead of dime pieces?

because they don't f****** exist.

I'm a black nerd. I won't front, I've always talked to Dime pieces. my personality. I don't put white women in a higher regard than black women. but I will say they are more approachable and more social. I don't care if a black woman does not want my time or company. what does stank look they give you when you're walking with an Asian woman is the underlying hypocrisy.

I am with a black woman now. She's heavily biblical. so if I can't get a geek girl, at least I can get a Godly girl.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We gonna be seeing this in a scumbag update?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I went to a charter school in HS, where 90-95% of the student body were nerds. I don't comprehend this low self-esteemed, needing to be popular ? .

14l7ibtbn9wv.jpeg

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ibex wrote: »
    What's funny is this guy is a self proclaimed NERD
    pharell_williams.jpg

and he's probably got more ? than every dude on this site combined...

Money and fame does that for you.
  • geechee slim
    Let us be honest here

Most of these BM that BW label "nerdy" are really not. I think this is the result of BW's inability to properly read BM and dig deeper to find the true him. Black women tend to look at what is immediately on the outside of a man and then make their decision about him right away. If he doesn't have thuggish nature, aspirations to be a pro athlete or a rapper, then he isn't going to have a whole lot of options in his own race.

And these types of black men don't even complain about the lack of attention they recieve from BW;they just move on to a woman that appreciates him for who he is. Now sometimes this person is a decent sister, however most of the time it ends up being a non-black woman.

The issue here is that these sisters reject these positive brothers because they are "too nice". However, they may not even necessarily want these men; they just want them to chase her to have her ego stroked. And when these men stop pursuing her in favor of another woman it hurts their ego. And if the woman is non-black, then that just absolutely shatters it.

Another poster touched on this. The Black woman didn't have an obligation to date the positive young bother in her early twenties, that brother doesn't have an obligation to date her years later when she is overweight with two kids.

Fax machine.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i consider myself a nerd. im black. im in IT...i deal with computers n ? all day. call me a geek or whatever u want.

ill still break your ankles on the court, and take ya ?

Then you're not a Nerd B. Stop trying to steal their shine.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To quote Mobb Deep

"I'm moving through life at a high speed, watching all the slow runners pass by me."

I was blazing on the block one day when Prodigy spit this verse (? be analyzing some ? when you high).

The slow runners are the nerds. The fast runners are the hustlers.

Females are attracted to the "fast runners" because they display *faux alpha-male like characteristics.

In a similar fashion, chicks that develop (ass & ? ) early, around 12 to 14. Get all the male attention early on, but usually wind being up fat girls once they hit their twenties.

The skinny, nerdy chick who got ignored by the "cool kids" usually fill out nice once they hit their twenties.

Interestingly enough, both groups of chicks wind up having ? attitudes from being mocked & ridiculed before they hit their peak.

They be on some passive-aggressive Kool-Moe-Dee (How you like me now) ? .

All things considered, nerds (black) run the world. As African Americans, we have this insatiable thirst to be in front of the camera, rather than behind the camera.

It's usually the nerds that are behind the camera, controlling the production, and more importantly, he gets to determine what cultural narrative he wants to portray. And it's usually based on his/her worldview.

In sum, black women miss out on snatching up nerds because their "ceiling" is much higher than the popular cool dudes. That's why most of them wind up being "old bitties." fat, 4 baby daddies, hopes, dreams, & aspirations crushed under the weight of bad decision making by choosing the wrong ? (s).

Gucci Mane said it best......

"These sour apple bitter ? I'm not ? with them."
  • geechee slim
    Opposites attract. I'm geekie with a compulsive mindset, my girl's godly, with a slight ADHD....... perfect.

2ptaxk9.jpg
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To quote Mobb Deep

"I'm moving through life at a high speed, watching all the slow runners pass by me."

I was blazing on the block one day when Prodigy spit this verse (? be analyzing some ? when you high).

The slow runners are the nerds. The fast runners are the hustlers.

Females are attracted to the "fast runners" because they display *faux alpha-male like characteristics.

In a similar fashion, chicks that develop (ass & ? ) early, around 12 to 14. Get all the male attention early on, but usually wind being up fat girls once they hit their twenties.

The skinny, nerdy chick who got ignored by the "cool kids" usually fill out nice once they hit their twenties.

Interestingly enough, both groups of chicks wind up having ? attitudes from being mocked & ridiculed before they hit their peak.

They be on some passive-aggressive Kool-Moe-Dee (How you like me now) ? .

All things considered, nerds (black) run the world. As African Americans, we have this insatiable thirst to be in front of the camera, rather than behind the camera.

It's usually the nerds that are behind the camera, controlling the production, and more importantly, he gets to determine what cultural narrative he wants to portray. And it's usually based on his/her worldview.

In sum, black women miss out on snatching up nerds because their "ceiling" is much higher than the popular cool dudes. That's why most of them wind up being "old bitties." fat, 4 baby daddies, hopes, dreams, & aspirations crushed under the weight of bad decision making by choosing the wrong ? (s).

Gucci Mane said it best......

"These sour apple bitter ? I'm not ? with them."

You had me untill you qouted gucci mane at the end. What could have ended up being the cherry in top....wasn't. Smh.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She seem dominant iike it
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sorry i didnt read any of that it was long an the topic was weak...
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Opposites attract. I'm geekie with a compulsive mindset, my girl's godly, with a slight ADHD....... perfect.

2ptaxk9.jpg

What are your thoughts on sharing?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Mehh

I feel her on the fact confidence is more important than anything else and every woman I've ever smashed was because I think I'm good in overwhelming number of categories (not to sound conceited but I ? wit me)....

but this woman sounds like a passenger on the good ole ? train like she just wanna bash this particular group of brothas. Maybe they have no style, swag, or game about themselves because chicks like her self are counter productive in shading these brothas.

I've messed wit a few nerd chicks without being a nerd dude and you know what I did? I put them on game to ? dime girls already know, I got sisters too so they help them get they handbag game up. I bring them to the dope spots to shop and have them damn chicks coming outta there wit the lastest name brand ? and a couple of ? sexy catsuits n ? . I'll take they ass to Walmart and get them some contact lens and bring they ass to the most poppin night spots, then take them home and ? the absolute gorilla ? outta them till I'm revered in their eyes. THATS WHAT YOU SUPPOSE TO DO, NOT ? IT UP AND BASH OTHER BLACKS!!! You don't knock nerds, you put them on game(especially black ones, these white women are already mouse trapping broths... nerds or not) and they eventually come outta they shell!!! This ? seem like she got no real game to put a ? on. She act like she a dime but post a pic of what this damn girl looking like, I wanna see if she got cause for pause to be talking.