CYOL 2016 Auction (Goldie Edition Pt.2) - 50 Cent Now Up

Comments

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    For 222M @TayGettem bought
    09.jpg?width=220&height=210&enlarge=true&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0.85

Damn Goldie, what Tay do to you?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    5 mill bidding for Menace.

Disclaimer - keep in mind with this type of ? that comes out of your current cash balance not Menace's....

I'm pretty sure it comes out of Menace's. I asked Jazzy about a user to bid for me that didn't play the game and she said it was okay. So It has to be for that player's account.

No it doesnt ? it comes out of your stash. You can bid for another player but you can't use their money. It's on yall to decide how you gonna trade after. If the bid surpasses what you got you can't still bid that player has to be here to bid otherwise that's cheating. That ? has been playing CYOL long enough to know how the rules go.

Cuz I could create an alias with 500mil bid using his money and just trade the ? to myself and still retain my balance and no one would know SMMFH. Truking tried to do that ? like 4 times SMMFH.

Put that @ button wen u speak about me @Sion . I told u already my cuzin is on here playin