Young Jeezy vs Eminem

Options
Ajax McJones
Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Face Off Forum
if you say eminem, you are a stan/white boy/oreo/?

Comments

• contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    eminem

if you say young jeezy you are a racist/? /bias person/em hater/Punisher_
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited June 2010
    Options
    eminem cuz this white boy makes good music, who cares about the ? ass i sold a brick music who gives a ?
  • EmandWeezy=Goats
    EmandWeezy=Goats Members Posts: 1,034
    edited June 2010
    Options

i guess im that then. smh i know this is too gee or whomever else though
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

are you ? playin? on what level? jeezy is a ? snoop dogg.....not to say i dont like his music but he's no lyricist alot of ? think these "rappers" is lyricist em belongs to the breed of mc like canibus,wu-tang,lupe,mos def,talib,common,and the like true mc's these "rappers you ? keep compairing to mc's arent anyless of a hit maker its just they dont stand in the same class of hip hop..how bout this not to take anything away from jeezy,gucci,lil wayne or the like but name one song you will bump in 5,10, yrs? hell 90% of guccis ? gets no more play after a month tell me in lying! lol
  • Ajax McJones
    edited June 2010
    Options
    are you ? playin? on what level? jeezy is a ? snoop dogg.....not to say i dont like his music but he's no lyricist alot of ? think these "rappers" is lyricist em belongs to the breed of mc like canibus,wu-tang,lupe,mos def,talib,common,and the like true mc's these "rappers you ? keep compairing to mc's arent anyless of a hit maker its just they dont stand in the same class of hip hop..how bout this not to take anything away from jeezy,gucci,lil wayne or the like but name one song you will bump in 5,10, yrs? hell 90% of guccis ? gets no more play after a month tell me in lying! lol

you are a racist white boy redneck who is sleeping on jeezys talent
    if you are black then you must be a ? for co-signing the KLANSMAN smh
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you are a racist white boy redneck who is sleeping on jeezys talent
    if you are black then you must be a ? for co-signing the KLANSMAN smh

? outa here yunggin
  • thedarkprince
    thedarkprince Members Posts: 429
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As much as i love jeezy, Em ? all over him!!!!
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As much as i love jeezy, Em ? all over him!!!!

i agree i like jeezy but out flowing em?
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ajax is trolling the ? out of yall, because Sociopath (I'll assume that's what he is IRL considering how much he boasts about e-rep) thinks Jeezy is the best rapper alive.
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? outa here yunggin

T/S is just ? around bro.
    Ajax is trolling the ? out of yall, because Sociopath (I'll assume that's what he is IRL considering how much he boasts about e-rep) thinks Jeezy is the best rapper alive.

And Sociopath doesn't believe Jeezy is the best rapper alive.

On Topic: Em is better then Jeezy in every aspect of MC'n except makin a club banger and talkin that ? rap...

This is a fact.

(If Eminem ever decided he wanted to rap from the aspect of a D-Boy, he might even be able to do that better then Jeezy)..

And this is comin from someone who probably listens to more Jeezy then I do any other rapper at this moment in my life...
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol, wow. What's next Rakim or Wayne?
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited June 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    Lol, wow. What's next Rakim or Wayne?

I think it's actually been done.

I think I seen it the done the other day, just after the "Rakim vs BIG for GOAT" thread.....
  • Ajax McJones
    edited June 2010
    Options
    T/S is just ? around bro.

And Sociopath doesn't believe Jeezy is the best rapper alive.

On Topic: Em is better then Jeezy in every aspect of MC'n except makin a club banger and talkin that ? rap...

This is a fact.

(If Eminem ever decided he wanted to rap from the aspect of a D-Boy, he might even be able to do that better then Jeezy)..

And this is comin from someone who probably listens to more Jeezy then I do any other rapper at this moment in my life...

He definatley goes on like he is the best rapper alive and will put Jeezy>> in front of anyone

but when he starts saying jeezy is better than Nas/Em it just gets stupid so i had to clown him a little for that
    how do you know him anyway?
  • Ajax McJones
    edited June 2010
    Options

CO SIGN^^^^^

being famous on the internet is NOTHING to be proud of.
  • weezyfgarbage
    edited June 2010
    Options
    real thugs > e-thugs
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    051609_joker-450.jpg

The Joke's on You..

hehe
  • Ajax McJones
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jeezy >> Feminem

youre on your own here ? .
  • italianmonster
    italianmonster Members Posts: 11
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Em would destroy Jeezy on the mic. Em's record sales alone makes Jeezy look like Ja Rule.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ill throw on a Jeezy album before Em album

Em has talent but i cant get into his content he spit.. He be talking bout ? his momma, he gon kidnap his babymomma and slit her throat and dumb her in the river and buttfucking ? and all kind of weird ? ..

No matter what me and my moms go thru i could never say that, especially for the whole world to hear, thats something blacks cant relate to on no level
  • Ajax McJones
    edited July 2010
    Options

Em has talent but i cant get into his content he spit.. He be talking bout ? his momma, he gon kidnap his babymomma and slit her throat and dumb her in the river and buttfucking ? and all kind of weird ? ..

No matter what me and my moms go thru i could never say that, especially for the whole world to hear, thats something blacks cant relate to on no level

but dealing coke and shooting up the place is something you can relate to?
    tell me, how many kilos have you moved in the last month?
  • weezyfgarbage
    edited July 2010
    Options

LOL @ categorizing someone's hate for his/her mom on a racial basis
  • Ajax McJones
    edited July 2010
    Options
    jeezy is a bad rapper, why wont ANYONE acknowledge that?