Options
2»

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    off topic but since you started the thread @dallas' 4 eva I've been meaning to ask what is with the light skin hate bruh??

Lol it really be jokes half the time, but light skin women are crazy as ? a lot of the time. Funniest part about it is I LOVE chocolate women(all women really but it's just something about chocolate women to me), but all I seem to attract are light skinned girls. I guess it's just a way to vent my frustration at times. Lol don't read too far into it.

Edit: you must be a light skin huh @MissK ?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yea I am. I was just curious since I see you comment about the light skinned devils. Funny thing is I don't attract light skin men which is fine with me.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Is she white? Anyway,
    zzombie wrote: »
    He is going to want to ? his mother

MV5BMjEyMjMyNDg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg2MjIyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

This has think a relatively new phenomenon because when you think about it, people living in multiple room rooms have just became the norm over the last hundred years or so, (I'm assuming with the growth of the middle class.) Just off of the lack privacy, it was probably very common to see Paw "free ballin," and Ma with her ? all out, in addition to seeing and hearing your parents sucking and ? .
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Nah she not white....... just light skinned. Lmao
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    my sister used to do that ? ALLLLLL the time.....all the ? time... we've all told her about that dumb ? ... she thinks it's nothing wrong with it......all 3 of her kids had to endure that ? ....the whole family has to endure that ? .....she's a self proclaimed nudist, and feels she can walk around her house naked if she wants too.....

know who killt that whole ? ......

my equally inappropriate ass son.......you can't do ? like that around a kid like him....he was like 2 tuning 3 when we were in between arrangements for daycare n ? ...so she offered to keep him for a few weeks......

i came to pick him up, and she was like

"i can't do ? around your son....i had my shirt off, and this little boy was like"

"? !!!! ? ? ? ? !!!" then he went for them.... he effectively out weirded her......so she now puts on her clothes when the kids are in the house cuz of my son.....

well done kid....well ? done

Your son has a bright future ahead of him

he's a ? kid......it's ? hilarious.....

my other sister has a friend who has some fairly large ones....and when my son was younger and she met him for the first time...she had on a wonder woman shirt....my so kept touching wonder woman asking "who's that?"

and she smiled and said "wonder woman you don't know who wonder woman is?"

i looked at her like "of course he knows who the ? wonder woman is, his ? ass just wanted to touch your ? "

if yall coulda saw her face...and then his face.....

? classic....

herman-cain-smile.gif
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my sister used to do that ? ALLLLLL the time.....all the ? time... we've all told her about that dumb ? ... she thinks it's nothing wrong with it......all 3 of her kids had to endure that ? ....the whole family has to endure that ? .....she's a self proclaimed nudist, and feels she can walk around her house naked if she wants too.....

my equally inappropriate ass son.......you can't do ? like that around a kid like him....he was like 2 tuning 3 when we were in between arrangements for daycare n ? ...so she offered to keep him for a few weeks......

"i can't do ? around your son....i had my shirt off, and this little boy was like"

"? !!!! ? ? ? ? !!!" then he went for them.... he effectively out weirded her......so she now puts on her clothes when the kids are in the house cuz of my son.....

I was like that when I was your son's age. How do kids know that word so early in life? You're son will grow to be the next king who sucks breast. I am looking for a successor to the throne and I. Can only rule this kingdom for so long.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like after a certain age that has to stop. When I was still living with my mom, she would bone the guy she's with and then walk around with her ? out. One time she had the door open and they were laying in bed and he was playing with her ? , I was so grossed out. If the kid is in his/her teens that BS is just nasty.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo, how old are you?
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    yo, how old are you?

27...Just turned it in July.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    yo, how old are you?

What day in July?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    @MissK

hi :)

Morning :)

How you doing madame?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    yo, how old are you?

What day in July?

July 8th #Cancer
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    yo, how old are you?

What day in July?

July 8th #Cancer

Oh ok, mine is 7 days after yours.
  • Trollio
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    she good

Problem or catch this fade?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo, how old are you?

i forgot why i asked that question, thanks for answering tho.