Fkin' Dominicans, Have They No Fkin' Shame?

Options

Comments

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Enriquillo ...You R absolutely right. U do have a " country.". Black Americans have a " Continent!". Go back 2 ya $2 aids infested child pimping Known prostitution ass destination. Closes wannabes on the dam planet. Y'all don't get no love fam. Ya ? just ez hoes to ? who love brothers and shame y'all ass every chance they get. Go back brownie! They're waiting on you. Log onto to La Azteca, Univision and Telemundo while u at it. U ain't welcome in the brother circle. Fraud!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Villa mella in north Santo domingo is an area where their African side is celebrated. they have a museum there as well. i forget the name at the moment.

I can honestly say I have always felt welcomed in the DR as well as my wife.

while alot of dominicans are misguided on their beliefs of haiti and Haitians... what can we in America really say after the brainwashing we took and continue to take.

Haiti is actually on the come up but only certain people are allowed in the building for profit phase.

it is tons of Chinese coming.

it's sad to see.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ip man wrote: »
    If you're not born and grown in DR, don't talk about ? you don't know about, so please shut the ? up. You would not understand our culture. However, knowing my culture, she doesn't get a pass for that ? , it is ? up imo. Don't put every Dominican under the same damn umbrella.

I know that out all the Afro Latinos y'all loathe and despise your African heritage the most and y'all ? and Tom the hardest. Adding insult to injury, y'all are incredible hyprocites. Imagine the ? that would said if the U.S. did to the Dominicoons what the Dominicoons are doing to my Haitian brothers and sisters. Though they're po' broke, and hella strugglin' Haitian embrace their African heritage, while the Dominicoons run from it like the plague. Dominicans are a loathsome people and are an complete and total embarrassment to the African Diaspora. Besides rum, cigars, tight ass baseball players and incredibly bad ? , what does the Dominicoons have to offer the world?

Not a ? damn thing.....? all of them.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We might have our challenges here in America, but I dare ANY Spanish muthafucka 2 EVER make an attempt to challenge the rich history of our continent ( AFRICA) to any of their ? holes. Like PAC told that Mexican in Poetic Justice: If u got you got yo "own country" and brag about it so much, Y the ? do u keep sneaking out? Go back! Talk Zoe Saldana culture vulture ass, sloppy ass dascha polanco and Sammy vampire Sosa and peedi ? with u. Ya toastonies are Waiting on you. ? history and the most known racially confused muthafuckas in the whole Latin community.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    ? Goin hard on ? in 2016. No leeway at all!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that paul Hate in that picture?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could somebody post a pic of Amara? I didn't know she was a singer
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    If you're not born and grown in DR, don't talk about ? you don't know about, so please shut the ? up. You would not understand our culture. However, knowing my culture, she doesn't get a pass for that ? , it is ? up imo. Don't put every Dominican under the same damn umbrella.

I know that out all the Afro Latinos y'all loathe and despise your African heritage the most and y'all ? and Tom the hardest. Adding insult to injury, y'all are incredible hyprocites. Imagine the ? that would said if the U.S. did to the Dominicoons what the Dominicoons are doing to my Haitian brothers and sisters. Though they're po' broke, and hella strugglin' Haitian embrace their African heritage, while the Dominicoons run from it like the plague. Dominicans are a loathsome people and are an complete and total embarrassment to the African Diaspora. Besides rum, cigars, tight ass baseball players and incredibly bad ? , what does the Dominicoons have to offer the world?

Dude, you're being generalistic and stereotyping every Dominican, if this is your true view and you're not trolling you're an idiot. I don't entertain trolls or idiots.
  • Ip man
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    If you're not born and grown in DR, don't talk about ? you don't know about, so please shut up. You would not understand our culture. However, knowing my culture, she doesn't get a pass for that ? , it is very wrong imo. Don't put every Dominican under the same damn umbrella.

Is it true that you can ? a Dominican ? for a balogna sandwich?

Who? who was it bruh? Who took your ? ?
  • Ip man
    edited September 2016
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Enriquillo ...You R absolutely right. U do have a " country.". Black Americans have a " Continent!". Go back 2 ya $2 aids infested child pimping Known prostitution ass destination. Closes wannabes on the dam planet. Y'all don't get no love fam. Ya ? just ez hoes to ? who love brothers and shame y'all ass every chance they get. Go back brownie! They're waiting on you. Log onto to La Azteca, Univision and Telemundo while u at it. U ain't welcome in the brother circle. Fraud!

Lol Why you hurt bro? You don't have a continent, your ancestors were brought to one, just like my ancestors were, the ship just stopped in the Caribbean instead. And what country in America do you have? You can't see you're being played and manipulated even to this day? And don't talk about Africa cause they don't like you and talk ? about you just like you talk ? about Dominicans fool. You were made American by default bruh, you think your ancestors willingly fought for this country cause they saw it as their own? White man still owning you (and every other minority in this country) to this day, we ain't got that problem in DR. We got our own independence, and kicked slave masters out, can you say the same? I had friends from all shades and different backgrounds in Dr. I never encountered or witnessed racism until I saw it with my own eyes in the US, it was a strange concept to me as a teenager. And being looked down upon because of my skin color and nationality was wrong. Both Haiti and DR even though we have a border we have a history, we share the same slave blood that fought for freedom be it from Europeans or others at least most of our ancestry. You speak as if your knowledge is so concrete you don't know ? . And then you want to talk about women wanting to ? and talk ? about us like that's some unusual ? , like sisters and other women don't do that ? about yall all the time. ? if you only knew smh. Like a give a ? though.
  • Ip man
    Options
    We might have our challenges here in America, but I dare ANY Spanish muthafucka 2 EVER make an attempt to challenge the rich history of our continent ( AFRICA) to any of their ? holes. Like PAC told that Mexican in Poetic Justice: If u got you got yo "own country" and brag about it so much, Y the ? do u keep sneaking out? Go back! Talk Zoe Saldana culture vulture ass, sloppy ass dascha polanco and Sammy vampire Sosa and peedi ? with u. Ya toastonies are Waiting on you. ? history and the most known racially confused muthafuckas in the whole Latin community.

I tell you what, I know that later on ? willing, I'm going back to DR to retire and live there. Can you say the same? Would you go to Africa and retire and live there? No, because chances are you never been to Africa to begin with. We ALL come from Africa at least my ancestors do. And we fought for a piece of land in a strange land and called it Dr.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Enriquillo you online Dominicans are weird af

always want to talk ? about other cultures but won't acknowledge what's wrong with their nation
  • Ip man
    edited September 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @Enriquillo you online Dominicans are weird af

always want to talk ? about other cultures but won't acknowledge what's wrong with their nation

Hold on, isn't that what you are doing on this board? And yeah we do have problems, plenty of them you're right.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm bout to have breakfast then I'm going to ? on dominicoons
    Could somebody post a pic of Amara? I didn't know she was a singer

http://instagram.com/amaralanegraaln
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

I tell you what, I know that later on ? willing, I'm going back to DR to retire and live there. Can you say the same? Would you go to Africa and retire and live there? No, because chances are you never been to Africa to begin with. We ALL come from Africa at least my ancestors do. And we fought for a piece of land in a strange land and called it Dr.

Then why do you despise dark skin? ? outta here ? ass ? .

Im glad I live in the chi and not New York, Cuz if this the ? yall talk in real life, boy..... Teeth......GONE.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So your rebuttal is based on where you'll spend your life post-retirement? Bruh, step those bars up.
  • Ip man
    Options

Im glad I live in the chi and not New York, Cuz if this the ? yall talk in real life, boy..... Teeth......GONE.

I don't hate my own skin, I'm blessed to have it. I ain't no ? neither. Count yourself lucky you don't live close to me cause you'd spend the next couple of weeks in the hospital. Not me bruh, you really ? with the wrong one Lmao
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    The yearly DR thread I can feel the love.
  • Ip man
    edited September 2016
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

So your rebuttal is based on where you'll spend your life post-retirement? Bruh, step those bars up.

No, I got a job to go to. I don't want to spend my day bodying cats on here. I got grown ? to do.

... And nah bruh, it ain't a Bodega either Lmao
  • Ip man
    Options

Lol Why you hurt bro? You don't have a continent, your ancestors were brought to one, just like my ancestors were, the ship just stopped in the Caribbean instead. And what country in America do you have? You can't see you're being played and manipulated even to this day? And don't talk about Africa cause they don't like you and talk ? about you just like you talk ? about Dominicans fool. You were made American by default bruh, you think your ancestors willingly fought for this country cause they saw it as their own? White man still owning you (and every other minority in this country) to this day, we ain't got that problem in DR. We got our own independence, and kicked slave masters out, can you say the same? I had friends from all shades and different backgrounds in Dr. I never encountered or witnessed racism until I saw it with my own eyes in the US, it was a strange concept to me as a teenager. And being looked down upon because of my skin color and nationality was wrong. Both Haiti and DR even though we have a border we have a history, we share the same slave blood that fought for freedom be it from Europeans or others at least most of our ancestry. You speak as if your knowledge is so concrete you don't know ? . And then you want to talk about women wanting to ? and talk ? about us like that's some unusual ? , like sisters and other women don't do that ? about yall all the time. ? if you only knew smh. Like a give a ? though.

Man.....what real ? in the history of real ? ? has ever gave a ? about ? talking ? about them.

Fool. ? is over here stacking bread, drinking good, smoking good, eating good, in the suburbs and have American citizenship. I can't wait for some of these ? to come on in....but bruh. If I woke up tomorrow in an average dominican republic town with the average domi ican republic life....I would ? myself. No question.The reality is you spanish speaking ? are black, and you hate that ? . We love it. Go on back to coonin fam....beat it.

Defending your heritage is cooning? I am black ? just so happens I'm Dominican. Get your ? straight. No coonin here.
  • Enriquillo
    Enriquillo Members Posts: 9
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @Enriquillo ...You R absolutely right. U do have a " country.". Black Americans have a " Continent!".

You don't have ? . Black Americans are an under-class living in a country where the ruling majority despises your existence and go around killing you with impunity. Everybody knows Black lives DON'T matter in the USA. Even a Latino "brownie" like George Zimmerman has more rights than a Black American, and can get away with killing one of your own. You don't have a country since you never had the ? to fight for one, so you must forever live under the roof of your white "massas". Or maybe you can try to create another LIBERIA in Africa.lol But you will probably get overthrown by native Africans again. You're not very good at warfare, since you lack the intelligence and discipline.

Your greatest hero was some goofy naive preacher who "had a dream" that never came true. Whereas we Dominicans have many war heroes spanning centuries, not only in DR but also in other parts of Latin-America. Cuba's greatest military hero was a Dominican general named Maximo Gomez. There is a giant statue, the biggest in Havana, dedicated to this man with a giant Dominican flag waving alongside a Cuban flag. What African-Americans compares to this great man?

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

Go back 2 ya $2 aids infested child pimping Known prostitution ass destination. Closes wannabes on the dam planet. Y'all don't get no love fam. Ya ? just ez hoes to ? who love brothers and shame y'all ass every chance they get. Go back brownie! They're waiting on you. Log onto to La Azteca, Univision and Telemundo while u at it. U ain't welcome in the brother circle. Fraud!

I already live in DR, and own a high-rise condo in the centre of Santo Domingo. I was born and raised in the island. I have no need to live in your country with that ? weather and ugly obese women. That's why Black Americans come to Latin countries to ahve sex with our bottom rung women, becuase you rather ? a low-grade Latina than your own greasy ? ugly hippo looking women. Not too mention our prostitutes are probably cleaner and have less STDs than your averafe African-American women. The black mecca of Atlanta, USA, has a higher ? rate than most third-world countries.

Atlanta ? Rates Are Worse Than A Third World Country

Also, I doubt you have ever met a real Dominican women in your life. Blacks from NYC are always whining and complaining about how racist Dominican women are and how they don't like black dudes. Blacks can only ? cheap Haitian and Cocolo ? when they travel to Sosua and Boca Chica. You ain't getting light-skin Dominican girls from Santiago, La Vega, Jarabacoa, Moca, San Francisco, etc.

• Ip man
    edited September 2016
    Options

Lmao.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Enriquillo wrote: »
    @Enriquillo ...You R absolutely right. U do have a " country.". Black Americans have a " Continent!".

You don't have ? . Black Americans are an under-class living in a country where the ruling majority despises your existence and go around killing you with impunity. Everybody knows Black lives DON'T matter in the USA. Even a Latino "brownie" like George Zimmerman has more rights than a Black American, and can get away with killing one of your own. You don't have a country since you never had the ? to fight for one, so you must forever live under the roof of your white "massas". Or maybe you can try to create another LIBERIA in Africa.lol But you will probably get overthrown by native Africans again. You're not very good at warfare, since you lack the intelligence and discipline.

Your greatest hero was some goofy naive preacher who "had a dream" that never came true. Whereas we Dominicans have many war heroes spanning centuries, not only in DR but also in other parts of Latin-America. Cuba's greatest military hero was a Dominican general named Maximo Gomez. There is a giant statue, the biggest in Havana, dedicated to this man with a giant Dominican flag waving alongside a Cuban flag. What African-Americans compares to this great man?

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

Go back 2 ya $2 aids infested child pimping Known prostitution ass destination. Closes wannabes on the dam planet. Y'all don't get no love fam. Ya ? just ez hoes to ? who love brothers and shame y'all ass every chance they get. Go back brownie! They're waiting on you. Log onto to La Azteca, Univision and Telemundo while u at it. U ain't welcome in the brother circle. Fraud!

I already live in DR, and own a high-rise condo in the centre of Santo Domingo. I was born and raised in the island. I have no need to live in your country with that ? weather and ugly obese women. That's why Black Americans come to Latin countries to ahve sex with our bottom rung women, becuase you rather ? a low-grade Latina than your own greasy ? ugly hippo looking women. Not too mention our prostitutes are probably cleaner and have less STDs than your averafe African-American women. The black mecca of Atlanta, USA, has a higher ? rate than most third-world countries.

Atlanta ? Rates Are Worse Than A Third World Country

Also, I doubt you have ever met a real Dominican women in your life. Blacks from NYC are always whining and complaining about how racist Dominican women are and how they don't like black dudes. Blacks can only ? cheap Haitian and Cocolo ? when they travel to Sosua and Boca Chica. You ain't getting light-skin Dominican girls from Santiago, La Vega, Jarabacoa, Moca, San Francisco, etc.

Life is like a hurricane........