Fkin' Dominicans, Have They No Fkin' Shame?

Options

Comments

• Enriquillo
    Enriquillo Members Posts: 9
    Options
    Enriquillo wrote: »
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Enriquillo ...You R absolutely right. U do have a " country.". Black Americans have a " Continent!".

You don't have ? . Black Americans are an under-class living in a country where the ruling majority despises your existence and go around killing you with impunity. Everybody knows Black lives DON'T matter in the USA. Even a Latino "brownie" like George Zimmerman has more rights than a Black American, and can get away with killing one of your own. You don't have a country since you never had the ? to fight for one, so you must forever live under the roof of your white "massas". Or maybe you can try to create another LIBERIA in Africa.lol But you will probably get overthrown by native Africans again. You're not very good at warfare, since you lack the intelligence and discipline.

Your greatest hero was some goofy naive preacher who "had a dream" that never came true. Whereas we Dominicans have many war heroes spanning centuries, not only in DR but also in other parts of Latin-America. Cuba's greatest military hero was a Dominican general named Maximo Gomez. There is a giant statue, the biggest in Havana, dedicated to this man with a giant Dominican flag waving alongside a Cuban flag. What African-Americans compares to this great man?

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

Go back 2 ya $2 aids infested child pimping Known prostitution ass destination. Closes wannabes on the dam planet. Y'all don't get no love fam. Ya ? just ez hoes to ? who love brothers and shame y'all ass every chance they get. Go back brownie! They're waiting on you. Log onto to La Azteca, Univision and Telemundo while u at it. U ain't welcome in the brother circle. Fraud!

I already live in DR, and own a high-rise condo in the centre of Santo Domingo. I was born and raised in the island. I have no need to live in your country with that ? weather and ugly obese women. That's why Black Americans come to Latin countries to ahve sex with our bottom rung women, becuase you rather ? a low-grade Latina than your own greasy ? ugly hippo looking women. Not too mention our prostitutes are probably cleaner and have less STDs than your averafe African-American women. The black mecca of Atlanta, USA, has a higher ? rate than most third-world countries.

Atlanta ? Rates Are Worse Than A Third World Country

Also, I doubt you have ever met a real Dominican women in your life. Blacks from NYC are always whining and complaining about how racist Dominican women are and how they don't like black dudes. Blacks can only ? cheap Haitian and Cocolo ? when they travel to Sosua and Boca Chica. You ain't getting light-skin Dominican girls from Santiago, La Vega, Jarabacoa, Moca, San Francisco, etc.

Life is like a hurricane........

Do you even know what a condo is, nikka? They're not that expensive.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Enriquillo ...You R absolutely right. U do have a " country.". Black Americans have a " Continent!".

You don't have ? . Black Americans are an under-class living in a country where the ruling majority despises your existence and go around killing you with impunity. Everybody knows Black lives DON'T matter in the USA. Even a Latino "brownie" like George Zimmerman has more rights than a Black American, and can get away with killing one of your own. You don't have a country since you never had the ? to fight for one, so you must forever live under the roof of your white "massas". Or maybe you can try to create another LIBERIA in Africa.lol But you will probably get overthrown by native Africans again. You're not very good at warfare, since you lack the intelligence and discipline.

Your greatest hero was some goofy naive preacher who "had a dream" that never came true. Whereas we Dominicans have many war heroes spanning centuries, not only in DR but also in other parts of Latin-America. Cuba's greatest military hero was a Dominican general named Maximo Gomez. There is a giant statue, the biggest in Havana, dedicated to this man with a giant Dominican flag waving alongside a Cuban flag. What African-Americans compares to this great man?

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

Go back 2 ya $2 aids infested child pimping Known prostitution ass destination. Closes wannabes on the dam planet. Y'all don't get no love fam. Ya ? just ez hoes to ? who love brothers and shame y'all ass every chance they get. Go back brownie! They're waiting on you. Log onto to La Azteca, Univision and Telemundo while u at it. U ain't welcome in the brother circle. Fraud!

I already live in DR, and own a high-rise condo in the centre of Santo Domingo. I was born and raised in the island. I have no need to live in your country with that ? weather and ugly obese women. That's why Black Americans come to Latin countries to ahve sex with our bottom rung women, becuase you rather ? a low-grade Latina than your own greasy ? ugly hippo looking women. Not too mention our prostitutes are probably cleaner and have less STDs than your averafe African-American women. The black mecca of Atlanta, USA, has a higher ? rate than most third-world countries.

Also, I doubt you have ever met a real Dominican women in your life. Blacks from NYC are always whining and complaining about how racist Dominican women are and how they don't like black dudes. Blacks can only ? cheap Haitian and Cocolo ? when they travel to Sosua and Boca Chica. You ain't getting light-skin Dominican girls from Santiago, La Vega, Jarabacoa, Moca, San Francisco, etc.

Fought for your country but you will in. Went back to your Spanish masters? Defeating Haiti in war post revolution is not impressive you tatos make me laugh. You halfbreeds have an overinflated sense of worth because you're big fish in a small pond and love to ? on black Americans and other Caribbean folks yet you run to black communities in the US and Caribbean.
    MLK has achieved more than any Dominicoon in history. An whites and Arabs run your country but you folks are too stupid to realize it and instead worry about the nonexistent threat of Haitians

DR produces nothing of worth except baseball players and women

You guys flee your so called great country and work as prostitutes in other island nations where we treat you all like the dirt you are

And don't even talk about NYC where you all are at the bottom of the totem pole. Latinos especially Tato halfbreeds are broke, crime prone and uneducated.
    There are zero middle or upper class Dominican neighborhoods in NYC or even the whole US because you all are dumb lazy ? . You talk big ? from your country but come to NYC, Spain, the Dutch Caribbean, Switzerland etc and get treated like the miserable ? you are
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

Dominicoons coonin

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

You just sound like you're lying B. Like you're in a N.Y.C rat infested basement somewhere making up hella ? ....
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

You just sound like you're lying B. Like you're in a N.Y.C rat infested basement somewhere making up hella ? ....

Bruh no worries about him

see my post
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried to get my husband to go to the DR and he said no he ain't trying to get kidnapped :-(
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Ole girl seems to not have a problem being made fun of in black face.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love the discussion going on!

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do yall know what a dominican ? would do for a grilled cheese sandwich though? Words can't explain!!!
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Tried to get my husband to go to the DR and he said no he ain't trying to get kidnapped :-(

It's more likely you would be kidnapped and trafficked as a prostitute somewhere
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Wasnt the Baddest chick ever on this site domincan?!

2ngfrl3.jpg

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    BoyPussy wrote: »

It's more likely you would be kidnapped and trafficked as a prostitute somewhere

That's what I was thinking....
  • Enriquillo
    Enriquillo Members Posts: 9
    Options

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

Fought for your country but you will in. Went back to your Spanish masters? Defeating Haiti in war post revolution is not impressive you tatos make me laugh. You halfbreeds have an overinflated sense of worth because you're big fish in a small pond and love to ? on black Americans and other Caribbean folks yet you run to black communities in the US and Caribbean.
    MLK has achieved more than any Dominicoon in history. An whites and Arabs run your country but you folks are too stupid to realize it and instead worry about the nonexistent threat of Haitians

You guys flee your so called great country and work as prostitutes in other island nations where we treat you all like the dirt you are

And don't even talk about NYC where you all are at the bottom of the totem pole. Latinos especially Tato halfbreeds are broke, crime prone and uneducated.
    There are zero middle or upper class Dominican neighborhoods in NYC or even the whole US because you all are dumb lazy ? . You talk big ? from your country but come to NYC, Spain, the Dutch Caribbean, Switzerland etc and get treated like the miserable ? you are

So what's more impressive, being the ? of White Americans for like 4 centuries? If your people had any ? whatsover, they would have carved out a small territory in the southern USA, where your population was heavily concentrated. The USA wasn't always the greatest military power in the world, you had a 400 year window to claim some piece of land, yet your people have NOTHING in the present day. We fought for a country and defeated a military force which greatly outnumered us and beat them in almost every battle. Not only that, we've been in wars against the Spanish, the British, French, and even the good ole' USA on two ocassions. We didn't always win, but at least we fought for our turf.

Dominicans RUN this country, period, regardless of ethnic background. The majority of industry leaders in DR are lightskin Dominicans whose ancestors have been in this country for centuries. Arabs don't run anything in DR, and most are just middle-class or even working class. You can also find many poor Arabs in some parts of the country. Arabs descendants are extremely common in DR, and are not part of some special elite group, unlike in Haiti where a tiny Arab elite are the ruling class in along with the Mulattos, even though Haiti is like 99% pure black African.

Regardless, black Americans are some straight up cowards, seriously, your people where literally begging your white "massas" to drink water in the same fountain as them.lol In the 1960s you pussified Black Americans where marching around peacefully, singing ? hymns, and getting sprayed by hoses and bitten in the ass by police dogs just to have basic human rights, while my people where putting bullets in American ? GIs and saying "go home yankee".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0muhwn0s-8I

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ip man...bruh y'all are the joke of the latino nation. Trust that. Most self hating self denying of the African blood that runs through ya veins. Only and I do mean the only thing y'all got going 4 ya is y'all broads. I'd be welcomed home my brother b4 u ever would in Africa. Keep believing that media hype if you want too. I build with Nigerian, Ethiopian and Ivory Coast brothers on the reg. Sound like a aelf hating Dominican with that one lol. The global consciousness shifted back in 2012 homie. That's Y the young blacks ain't lying the radio with this ? ? no more.Y o Do know Celia Cruz was Haitian right? Played that role 2 get that bread. Otra vez, Do ya research. Again, richest Continent on the PLANET! Can u say the same? DR? ? Riders? Let the digging in Congo stop 2day! Not a ? cell phone or computer will be produced going 4 ward! Do ya research. Does DR ever come up in history as part of shaping civilization? My home does. Labeled as the cradle of civilization. I don't mind the bantering, it's amusing bcuz when all is said and done y'all ain't in the equation. Again, only the chicks bruh. That's all y'all know for and get acknowledged for. Leave us ( blacks)alone then if it's like that. Fix ya hat straight, rock whatever cultural ? y'all wear leave hip hop alone, black women as well. Y'all so enthralled and wanna be fence riders it's sad fam. Try it as an experiment. Emerse ya self back in2 ya culture and leave us the ? alone. Go talk on them Spanish boards. We got this and had it always. Can I go back home, I wouldn't be hear from the jump if I had a choice. What's ur excuse if DR is so thriving? Your attempt at circumvention and attenuation will never negate history and facts. I'll wait. ? copycats who ? Ride, throw rocks and hide their hands. Always have.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya arms R 2 short 2 box with the ? playboy. These truths do not need to be validated by your ignorance either. Get @ u after my 9AM.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @rickmogul

Where in anything I wrote did I put anyone below anyone. That's how this stupid ass thread started. I was only defending my heritage from the generalization a lot of people like to use. Do you like being generalized? Ok, then shut the ? up. You're swinging mad in the dark making no logical point. I never asked or said who's what just responded. You're here with the name calling, you sound like a hurt woman. You do not know me, and if you did you wouldn't be talking the ? you are right now. And about Africa, some of my best friends are from Africa. Have you been to Africa? I mentioned we all came from there. This is not a Africa vs Dr discussion, try to comprehend what the thread is about before you end up looking like an idiot. And I don't ? ride no one, I'm a grown ass man with a world knowledge, cause I've traveled all over the world, friends from all over the world and ? women from all over the world. I'm a worldly person.

You're like Malcom x before the visit to mecca, I'm like him after he came back. Open your eyes Rickkkkk..
    aw2e15jh5dec.jpg
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Wasnt the Baddest chick ever on this site domincan?!

2ngfrl3.jpg

At first I thought you were talking about Jenn Bush

I'll take UKFynest.... Pre getting fat, Sagitarius, and OB all day
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ip man wrote: »
    We might have our challenges here in America, but I dare ANY Spanish muthafucka 2 EVER make an attempt to challenge the rich history of our continent ( AFRICA) to any of their ? holes. Like PAC told that Mexican in Poetic Justice: If u got you got yo "own country" and brag about it so much, Y the ? do u keep sneaking out? Go back! Talk Zoe Saldana culture vulture ass, sloppy ass dascha polanco and Sammy vampire Sosa and peedi ? with u. Ya toastonies are Waiting on you. ? history and the most known racially confused muthafuckas in the whole Latin community.

I tell you what, I know that later on ? willing, I'm going back to DR to retire and live there. Can you say the same? Would you go to Africa and retire and live there? No, because chances are you never been to Africa to begin with. We ALL come from Africa at least my ancestors do. And we fought for a piece of land in a strange land and called it Dr.

I can say the same
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

Neil Degrasse Tyson
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dominicans believe (because the vestiges of colorism & post colonization attitudes linger) that Spain is their motherland, not Africa.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And lmao and smh at the hate Haitians get. I hope they find some crude oil or lithium on the island and style in the americas like Dubai does the mideast...
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

So what's more impressive, being the ? of White Americans for like 4 centuries? If your people had any ? whatsover, they would have carved out a small territory in the southern USA, where your population was heavily concentrated. The USA wasn't always the greatest military power in the world, you had a 400 year window to claim some piece of land, yet your people have NOTHING in the present day. We fought for a country and defeated a military force which greatly outnumered us and beat them in almost every battle. Not only that, we've been in wars against the Spanish, the British, French, and even the good ole' USA on two ocassions. We didn't always win, but at least we fought for our turf.

Dominicans RUN this country, period, regardless of ethnic background. The majority of industry leaders in DR are lightskin Dominicans whose ancestors have been in this country for centuries. Arabs don't run anything in DR, and most are just middle-class or even working class. You can also find many poor Arabs in some parts of the country. Arabs descendants are extremely common in DR, and are not part of some special elite group, unlike in Haiti where a tiny Arab elite are the ruling class in along with the Mulattos, even though Haiti is like 99% pure black African.

Regardless, black Americans are some straight up cowards, seriously, your people where literally begging your white "massas" to drink water in the same fountain as them.lol In the 1960s you pussified Black Americans where marching around peacefully, singing ? hymns, and getting sprayed by hoses and bitten in the ass by police dogs just to have basic human rights, while my people where putting bullets in American ? GIs and saying "go home yankee".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0muhwn0s-8I

You didn't address any of my points and keep rambling on about defeating a weak Haiti . Jut what I'd expect from a stupid Dominicoon . First off not African American. Where my fan from we let you tatos clean up after us and use you as but rags lmao. Nothing is impressive about the DR at all. You all have produced nothing to add to the human experience. Your nation is full of ? ? tragic mulattos and ? .

You call African Americans an under class yet Dominicans are below them the US. The only you all are good at is sucking ? for dollars euros or florin. But congrats on your great accomplishments of rejoining your slave masters Spain.
    Y'all should be happy African Americans are kind enough to spend money on your women or you wouldn't even have Internet primo jajaja
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And lmao and smh at the hate Haitians get. I hope they find some crude oil or lithium on the island and style in the americas like Dubai does the mideast...

Dominicans hate for us is complicated. One is they feel ashamed they were ruled by african blacks. We also commited atrocities whem we pccupied although nothing like Parsley Massacre. Aldo they have this paranoid conspiracy theory that we want to take our their side of the island. First off we have no army. Second Haitian Dominicans make up like 3 percent of the population which is small to take over the island. I know alot of Dominicans and have many friends who are Dominicans. And even them admit there is a racist element in DR.

On the flip side you look at Panama or Colombia they aren't a shed of their African roots. Trullijo also enforced whitening of the DR and brainwashed the people. I have no hate for Dominicans but I'll admit they feel a type of way when you call them black unlike Panamanians.