Fkin' Dominicans, Have They No Fkin' Shame?

Comments

• Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Almighty @AggyAF where are you from so that we butt rag dominicoons can know better. So you like strange hands wiping ya ass?
  • Ip man
    edited September 2016
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    And lmao and smh at the hate Haitians get. I hope they find some crude oil or lithium on the island and style in the americas like Dubai does the mideast...

Dominicans hate for us is complicated. One is they feel ashamed they were ruled by african blacks. We also commited atrocities whem we pccupied although nothing like Parsley Massacre. Aldo they have this paranoid conspiracy theory that we want to take our their side of the island. First off we have no army. Second Haitian Dominicans make up like 3 percent of the population which is small to take over the island. I know alot of Dominicans and have many friends who are Dominicans. And even them admit there is a racist element in DR.

On the flip side you look at Panama or Colombia they aren't a shed of their African roots. Trullijo also enforced whitening of the DR and brainwashed the people. I have no hate for Dominicans but I'll admit they feel a type of way when you call them black unlike Panamanians.

Not all of us, but this is well put.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Ip man wrote: »
    Almighty @AggyAF where are you from so that we butt rag dominicoons can know better. So you like strange hands wiping ya ass?

Meant nut rag my bad
    And lmao and smh at the hate Haitians get. I hope they find some crude oil or lithium on the island and style in the americas like Dubai does the mideast...

Dominicans hate for us is complicated. One is they feel ashamed they were ruled by african blacks. We also commited atrocities whem we pccupied although nothing like Parsley Massacre. Aldo they have this paranoid conspiracy theory that we want to take our their side of the island. First off we have no army. Second Haitian Dominicans make up like 3 percent of the population which is small to take over the island. I know alot of Dominicans and have many friends who are Dominicans. And even them admit there is a racist element in DR.

On the flip side you look at Panama or Colombia they aren't a shed of their African roots. Trullijo also enforced whitening of the DR and brainwashed the people. I have no hate for Dominicans but I'll admit they feel a type of way when you call them black unlike Panamanians.

90% of the Panamanian in the states have English or French Caribbean ancestry
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they still Ethnically cleansing Haitian immigrants and Dominicans of Haitian decent whether there papers are legit or not?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao at the DR being better

@Enriquillo the roads in the hood look better than yalls highways B ? outta here you ? .
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    every last one of u ? can go to hell
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never understand the Dominica Republic/ Haiti friction, until folks talk about it in these kinds of thread.

continue...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

That's because Panamanians are told we black from day one...but I do know plenty Dominicans who get offended if you tell them they aren't black. Hell a friend of man almost got into a fight with somebody over it once the argument got so heated because the person kept trying to tell them to stop worrying about black problems because being Latino they aren't really black....and yes this was a black American telling them that
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Figo wrote: »
    never understand the Dominica Republic/ Haiti friction, until folks talk about it in these kinds of thread.

continue...

It's a beef that goes back a long ass time and through a few dictators but none more worse than Trujillo who ironically was black himself
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Dude, you're being generalistic and stereotyping every Dominican, if this is your true view and you're not trolling you're an idiot. I don't entertain trolls or idiots.

Word, explain this ? dude.

KKK-DR-600x337.jpg

Dominicans Dressed as Ku Klux ?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/15/5-acts-of-self-hate-and-racism-in-the-dominican-republic/4/

In 2014, the Dominican Carnival featured 180 processions, representing the 31 provinces of the Dominican Republic. The colorful, creative costumes and energetic drum-driven music entertained the crowds until the presence of a small group dressed as the Ku Klux ? came into view and shocked most of the spectators. According to 7días, this wasn’t the first time participants chose to dress as the KKK during carnival.

A statement issued by Dominican Republic’s Ministry of Culture offered this explanation:“Every group is free to choose their themes, whether using elements of the Dominican identity or universal culture in their costumes.” The statement continued: The Dominican Republic is a “free country” where people are at liberty “to express their creativity
    .”

Dominican Children of Haitian Descent Persecuted

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/15/5-acts-of-self-hate-and-racism-in-the-dominican-republic/5/

Dominican children of Haitian descent are currently barred from attending school
    following the court ruling that could strip tens of thousands of their citizenship. Dozens of families with young students have been harassed or turned away because of arbitrary interpretations of the court ruling and racially biased citizenship laws.

The Human Rights Institute at Georgetown University Law Center conducted research on this matter in January through March 2014. The final report released this month analyzed the impact of the September 2013 citizenship ruling.

The report revealed most children denied of education either dropped out of school or lost scholarships. Sadly, other students have been forced into child labor.

Despite the OAS assurance in February that the citizenship of Haitian descendants would not be revoked, the HRI report reflects the ongoing persecution of Blacks in the Dominican Republic.

Your CAC Latino government cos-signed this ? , mayne.
    Lol Why you hurt bro? You don't have a continent,

We got Africa, you stupid racist ? . And guess? Unlike y'all self-hatin' ass most Africans would class us with open arms, unless it's a Muslim country.
    You can't see you're being played and manipulated even to this day? And don't talk about Africa cause they don't like you and talk ? about you just like you talk ? about Dominicans fool.

Muthafucka what do you think the white Latinos are doing to y'all? It's the mrengue version of the same ? .
    you think your ancestors willingly fought for this country cause they saw it as their own?

4blus04b.jpg
    54th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/54th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment

As it became evident that many more recruits were coming forward than were needed, the medical exam for the 54th was described as "rigid and thorough" by the Massachusetts Surgeon-General. This resulted in what he described as "a more robust, strong and healthy set of men were never mustered into the service of the United States."
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    White man still owning you (and every other minority in this country) to this day, we ain't got that problem in DR. We got our own independence, and kicked slave masters out, can you say the same?

These are the last five presidents of the DR.

33346_joaquinbalaguer.jpg
    Joaquin Balaguer, not black.

u0b2pN7k.jpg
    Leonel Fernández, obviously has some black in him, but dude passes the paper bag test and he had non-consecutive terms as president.

hipolito-mejia006.jpg
    Hipólito Mejía, not black.

0.jpg
    Danilo Medina, not black.

Let's move on to some of the richest people in the Dominicoonland

A5S78FD9G2jose-leon-asensio.jpg
    José León Asensio, President of Grupo León Jimenes they make Presidente beer. He's not black.

Pedro-Matos-y-Ligia-Bonetti-firman-acuerdo..jpg
    Ligia Consuelo Bonetti Dubreil chairperson and CEO of Grupo SID, not black.

4927_b.jpg
    Manuel Grullon he is the Chairman of Banco Popular Dominicano, and of course, he's not black.

These are the chicks that represented the DR so far this decade in the Miss Universe pageant.

missrd4.jpg
    Dalia Fernández, Miss DR, 2011.

Carola%2BDuran%2Bbikini.jpg
    Carola Durán, Miss DR, 2012.

gallery_photo1353010113Unknown.jpeg
    Dulcita Lieggi, Miss DR, 2012.

rry1467090557.jpg
    Yaritza Reyes, Miss DR, 2013. ? A BLACK CHICK!

Miss+Universe+Yamamay+Swimsuit+Runway+Show+OpUJMaKqa7el.jpg
    Kimberly Castillo, Miss Dr, 2014

pu_1_2015_registrationandfittingpart2_uni20150379_23.jpg
    Clarissa Molina, Miss DR, 2015

4965871_640px.jpg?1462386561
    Rosabla Garcías.

I never encountered or witnessed racism until I saw it with my own eyes in the US, it was a strange concept to me as a teenager.
    Enriquillo wrote: »
    So what's more impressive, being the ? of White Americans for like 4 centuries?

Muthafucka it's white people who run the D.R. The last five presidents of the DR have been white. Some of the richest people in the DR are white. Hell even their standard of beauty is based on the American/European standard of beauty. Those Miss DR's are just your basic white chicks with Spanish names.
    Also, I doubt you have ever met a real Dominican women in your life. Blacks from NYC are always whining and complaining about how racist Dominican women are and how they don't like black dudes. Blacks can only ? cheap Haitian and Cocolo ? when they travel to Sosua and Boca Chica. You ain't getting light-skin Dominican girls from Santiago, La Vega, Jarabacoa, Moca, San Francisco, etc.

So this muthafucka just had the nerve to fix his mouth to say that black women, (especially Afro Dominicans are ugly.
    You don't have a country since you never had the ? to fight for one,
    Your greatest hero was some goofy naive preacher who "had a dream" that never came true.

We did. Dr. King was smart enough to realize that we didn't have the resources, the manpower, or the money to go toe to toe with the best and greatest military on the earth. The ? would have been a slaughter that would have gotten a gang of people killed and had us on some township ? like in South Africa. Also, why go for your guns when Thurgood Marshall and the NAACP prove that you can laws to your advantage.

so you must forever live under the roof of your white "massas".

This muthafucka and his illusions of inclusion. Just because you can use the same bano Senor Carlos and have pernil in his restaurants, as I have clearly demonstrated it's white Latinos that have the DR on lock.
    Whereas we Dominicans have many war heroes spanning centuries, not only in DR but also in other parts of Latin-America.

You do realize that America wouldn't let us became officers in it's military your stupid racist ? .
    Cuba's greatest military hero was a Dominican general named Maximo Gomez. There is a giant statue, the biggest in Havana, dedicated to this man with a giant Dominican flag waving alongside a Cuban flag. What African-Americans compares to this great man?

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

tumblr_mwc98wDjGg1qg96izo1_400.gif

That's Máximo Gómez, note his complexion. Muthafucka stay suckin' the white man's ? . To paraphrase Nas "I know you ain't talking 'bout us dog. You, what? You been on the white's ? ? , you love his style."
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Only and I do mean the only thing y'all got going 4 ya is y'all broads.
    AggyAF wrote: »
    The only you all are good at is sucking ? for dollars euros or florin.

Y'all keep forgetting these.

FFOX_beauty509.jpgCOH23.jpg
    cs-laa.jpg

Those cooin' self hatin' muthafuckas do make some incredible cigars.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Enriquillo ...You R absolutely right. U do have a " country.". Black Americans have a " Continent!".

You don't have ? . Black Americans are an under-class living in a country where the ruling majority despises your existence and go around killing you with impunity. Everybody knows Black lives DON'T matter in the USA. Even a Latino "brownie" like George Zimmerman has more rights than a Black American, and can get away with killing one of your own. You don't have a country since you never had the ? to fight for one, so you must forever live under the roof of your white "massas". Or maybe you can try to create another LIBERIA in Africa.lol But you will probably get overthrown by native Africans again. You're not very good at warfare, since you lack the intelligence and discipline.

Your greatest hero was some goofy naive preacher who "had a dream" that never came true. Whereas we Dominicans have many war heroes spanning centuries, not only in DR but also in other parts of Latin-America. Cuba's greatest military hero was a Dominican general named Maximo Gomez. There is a giant statue, the biggest in Havana, dedicated to this man with a giant Dominican flag waving alongside a Cuban flag. What African-Americans compares to this great man?

maximo-gomez-habana.jpg

Go back 2 ya $2 aids infested child pimping Known prostitution ass destination. Closes wannabes on the dam planet. Y'all don't get no love fam. Ya ? just ez hoes to ? who love brothers and shame y'all ass every chance they get. Go back brownie! They're waiting on you. Log onto to La Azteca, Univision and Telemundo while u at it. U ain't welcome in the brother circle. Fraud!

I already live in DR, and own a high-rise condo in the centre of Santo Domingo. I was born and raised in the island. I have no need to live in your country with that ? weather and ugly obese women. That's why Black Americans come to Latin countries to ahve sex with our bottom rung women, becuase you rather ? a low-grade Latina than your own greasy ? ugly hippo looking women. Not too mention our prostitutes are probably cleaner and have less STDs than your averafe African-American women. The black mecca of Atlanta, USA, has a higher ? rate than most third-world countries.

Atlanta ? Rates Are Worse Than A Third World Country

Also, I doubt you have ever met a real Dominican women in your life. Blacks from NYC are always whining and complaining about how racist Dominican women are and how they don't like black dudes. Blacks can only ? cheap Haitian and Cocolo ? when they travel to Sosua and Boca Chica. You ain't getting light-skin Dominican girls from Santiago, La Vega, Jarabacoa, Moca, San Francisco, etc.

Fought for your country but you will in. Went back to your Spanish masters? Defeating Haiti in war post revolution is not impressive you tatos make me laugh. You halfbreeds have an overinflated sense of worth because you're big fish in a small pond and love to ? on black Americans and other Caribbean folks yet you run to black communities in the US and Caribbean.
    MLK has achieved more than any Dominicoon in history. An whites and Arabs run your country but you folks are too stupid to realize it and instead worry about the nonexistent threat of Haitians

DR produces nothing of worth except baseball players and women

You guys flee your so called great country and work as prostitutes in other island nations where we treat you all like the dirt you are

And don't even talk about NYC where you all are at the bottom of the totem pole. Latinos especially Tato halfbreeds are broke, crime prone and uneducated.
    There are zero middle or upper class Dominican neighborhoods in NYC or even the whole US because you all are dumb lazy ? . You talk big ? from your country but come to NYC, Spain, the Dutch Caribbean, Switzerland etc and get treated like the miserable ? you are

So what's more impressive, being the ? of White Americans for like 4 centuries? If your people had any ? whatsover, they would have carved out a small territory in the southern USA, where your population was heavily concentrated. The USA wasn't always the greatest military power in the world, you had a 400 year window to claim some piece of land, yet your people have NOTHING in the present day. We fought for a country and defeated a military force which greatly outnumered us and beat them in almost every battle. Not only that, we've been in wars against the Spanish, the British, French, and even the good ole' USA on two ocassions. We didn't always win, but at least we fought for our turf.

Dominicans RUN this country, period, regardless of ethnic background. The majority of industry leaders in DR are lightskin Dominicans whose ancestors have been in this country for centuries. Arabs don't run anything in DR, and most are just middle-class or even working class. You can also find many poor Arabs in some parts of the country. Arabs descendants are extremely common in DR, and are not part of some special elite group, unlike in Haiti where a tiny Arab elite are the ruling class in along with the Mulattos, even though Haiti is like 99% pure black African.

Regardless, black Americans are some straight up cowards, seriously, your people where literally begging your white "massas" to drink water in the same fountain as them.lol In the 1960s you pussified Black Americans where marching around peacefully, singing ? hymns, and getting sprayed by hoses and bitten in the ass by police dogs just to have basic human rights, while my people where putting bullets in American ? GIs and saying "go home yankee".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0muhwn0s-8I

You didn't address any of my points and keep rambling on about defeating a weak Haiti . Jut what I'd expect from a stupid Dominicoon . First off not African American. Where my fan from we let you tatos clean up after us and use you as but rags lmao. Nothing is impressive about the DR at all. You all have produced nothing to add to the human experience. Your nation is full of ? ? tragic mulattos and ? .

You call African Americans an under class yet Dominicans are below them the US. The only you all are good at is sucking ? for dollars euros or florin. But congrats on your great accomplishments of rejoining your slave masters Spain.
    Y'all should be happy African Americans are kind enough to spend money on your women or you wouldn't even have Internet primo jajaja

am0tzczwt0apcdqydsgdvw874.351x227x28.gif
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Carola%2BDuran%2Bbikini.jpg

ABSOLUTE WOAT body type to ? ? .

You ever ? a broad with a long ass torso?

As a typical 6' black dude with long arms, long legs, and NOT long torso, you bang a broad like this from behind....you gotta reach WAY up to grab her neck or shoulders.
    Its like ? and doing standing ab crunches simultaneously unless you content to just grab her ass and bang away.....
  • Ip man
    Dude, you're being generalistic and stereotyping every Dominican, if this is your true view and you're not trolling you're an idiot. I don't entertain trolls or idiots.

KKK-DR-600x337.jpg

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/15/5-acts-of-self-hate-and-racism-in-the-dominican-republic/4/

In 2014, the Dominican Carnival featured 180 processions, representing the 31 provinces of the Dominican Republic. The colorful, creative costumes and energetic drum-driven music entertained the crowds until the presence of a small group dressed as the Ku Klux ? came into view and shocked most of the spectators. According to 7días, this wasn’t the first time participants chose to dress as the KKK during carnival.

A statement issued by Dominican Republic’s Ministry of Culture offered this explanation:“Every group is free to choose their themes, whether using elements of the Dominican identity or universal culture in their costumes.” The statement continued: The Dominican Republic is a “free country” where people are at liberty “to express their creativity
    .”

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/15/5-acts-of-self-hate-and-racism-in-the-dominican-republic/5/

Dominican children of Haitian descent are currently barred from attending school
    following the court ruling that could strip tens of thousands of their citizenship. Dozens of families with young students have been harassed or turned away because of arbitrary interpretations of the court ruling and racially biased citizenship laws.
    The Human Rights Institute at Georgetown University Law Center conducted research on this matter in January through March 2014. The final report released this month analyzed the impact of the September 2013 citizenship ruling.

The report revealed most children denied of education either dropped out of school or lost scholarships. Sadly, other students have been forced into child labor.

Despite the OAS assurance in February that the citizenship of Haitian descendants would not be revoked, the HRI report reflects the ongoing persecution of Blacks in the Dominican Republic.

We got Africa, you stupid racist ? . And guess? Unlike y'all self-hatin' ass most Africans would class us with open arms, unless it's a Muslim country.
    You can't see you're being played and manipulated even to this day? And don't talk about Africa cause they don't like you and talk ? about you just like you talk ? about Dominicans fool.

Muthafucka what do you think the white Latinos are doing to y'all? It's the mrengue version of the same ? .
    you think your ancestors willingly fought for this country cause they saw it as their own?

As it became evident that many more recruits were coming forward than were needed, the medical exam for the 54th was described as "rigid and thorough" by the Massachusetts Surgeon-General. This resulted in what he described as "a more robust, strong and healthy set of men were never mustered into the service of the United States."

I can't explain that. I can't tell you whether there's exaggeration or not on the media side. I am ashamed of the decisions and actions some people of the Dr make because it makes all of us look bad, we are not all that stupid and ignorant or ? ass ? such as those freaking idiots. I'm actually getting ? off at the view of that pic and those news. I can speak for me and the way I was brought up. I consider myself a fair guy, with this in mind, a ? ? doing those things and representing us in that manner is an enemy of mine, I don't consider him a brother or sister and I hate that I have to wear shame on my face for ? idiots like that. I'm proud of being Dominican very proud, but if I was the president people like these, making the rest of us look like that would become fertilizer. We are not all alike but I know some of my people make my case so much harder to defend.
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    @Enriquillo smh.... I never engage in discussion but check this out!
    Read upon the Haitian revolution just like that google that ? , ask Jeeves do what you do on your phone or computer... Research... Oh and Read.

I won't tell you what the Haitians have to offer the world what you should ask yourself is what can the world do to help Haiti the first country in the.... You know what here check my posts.
  • felliwonda
    @Enriquillo.

The Haitian Revolution (French: Révolution haïtienne [ʁevɔlysjɔ̃ ajisjɛ̃n]), was a successful anti-slavery and anti-colonial insurrection that took place in the former French colony of Saint Domingue that lasted from 1791 until 1804. It impacted the institution of slavery throughout the Americas. Self-liberated slaves destroyed slavery at home, fought to preserve their freedom, and with the collaboration of mulattoes, founded the sovereign state of Haiti.[3][4][5] It led to the greatest slave uprising since Spartacus, who led an unsuccessful revolt against the Roman Republic nearly 1,900 years prior.[6]
  • felliwonda
    The Haitian Revolution was the only slave uprising that led to the founding of a state free from slavery and ruled by non-whites and former captives.[7] With the increasing number of Haitian Revolutionary Studies in the last few decades, it has become clear that the event was a defining moment in the racial histories of the Atlantic World.[8] The legacy of the Revolution was that it challenged long-held beliefs about black inferiority and of the enslaved person's capacity to achieve and maintain freedom. The rebels' organizational capacity and tenacity under pressure became the source of stories that shocked and frightened slave owners.[9]
  • felliwonda
    And that's just a little piece of the history they keep from us ? !
    They don't want people to know How intelligent the Africans that were held in captivity were ? @Enriquillo your ancestors man! My ancestors man and am mixed I Know a bunch of black AFRICAN Dominicans that deny their ancestry ? is a shame I love my heritage man black,Indian mestizo I don't give a danm this is me. But I would never deny my people man. Do your self a favor and read up on them Zoes!

Shout out to all my haitiens la!
    Tout Haitien relè wi!
  • felliwonda
    edited September 2016
    In case any of you guys didn't know The Haitian revolution led to the many revolutions across the Americas to set the captives free especially in South America parts of What today is known as Central and North America as well. My people reading is fundamental the thing is that's not in our textbooks. This is why I have the outmost respect for my Haitian brothers and sisters they were the first and today are treated as the last and people turn their heads to this.

I'll forever be thankful with the Zoes my family ?
    And for all my Hispanics, Americans, Asians, Africans, Hindus, wherever you from....

*Biggies voice*
    And if you don't know now you know niggaaaaaa!!!!
  • felliwonda
    blackrain wrote: »

That's because Panamanians are told we black from day one...but I do know plenty Dominicans who get offended if you tell them they aren't black. Hell a friend of man almost got into a fight with somebody over it once the argument got so heated because the person kept trying to tell them to stop worrying about black problems because being Latino they aren't really black....and yes this was a black American telling them that

That's cool there's always people out there who are ignorant or just trolling.
    But danm am Nicaraguan the largest country in Central America and we Are not ashamed of our black people we are not ashamed of our roots we Nicaraguans are not taught to hate our skin color but to embrace and we are taught to embrace our brothers and sisters who are darker than us.
    Yes it never fails there's always racism everywhere but for the most part I think this complexity problem is a cancer that is eating the Northwest of Saint Domingue!
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

KKK-DR-600x337.jpg

.”

I can't explain that. I can't tell you whether there's exaggeration or not on the media side. I am ashamed of the decisions and actions some people of the Dr make because it makes all of us look bad, we are not all that stupid and ignorant or ? ass ? such as those freaking idiots. I'm actually getting ? off at the view of that pic and those news. I can speak for me and the way I was brought up. I consider myself a fair guy, with this in mind, a ? ? doing those things and representing us in that manner is an enemy of mine, I don't consider him a brother or sister and I hate that I have to wear shame on my face for ? idiots like that. I'm proud of being Dominican very proud, but if I was the president people like these, making the rest of us look like that would become fertilizer. We are not all alike but I know some of my people make my case so much harder to defend.
    Dominican IRL are normal people but your compatriots be acting crazy online and i hate that ? so i got to set them straight
    felliwonda wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

That's cool there's always people out there who are ignorant or just trolling.
    But danm am Nicaraguan the largest country in Central America and we Are not ashamed of our black people we are not ashamed of our roots we Nicaraguans are not taught to hate our skin color but to embrace and we are taught to embrace our brothers and sisters who are darker than us.
    Yes it never fails there's always racism everywhere but for the most part I think this complexity problem is a cancer that is eating the Northwest of Saint Domingue!

you from Nicaragua?
  • felliwonda
    edited September 2016
    @AggyAF
    Yeah man am from Nica...
    Did you say my Nicaraguan compatriots be acting crazy or the Dominican compatriots be acting crazy?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    If you're not born and grown in DR, don't talk about ? you don't know about, so please shut up. You would not understand our culture. However, knowing my culture, she doesn't get a pass for that ? , it is very wrong imo. Don't put every Dominican under the same damn umbrella.

Is it true that you can ? a Dominican ? for a balogna sandwich?

You could ? one for 2 pennies and a half a bite size Snickers bar.

Sincerely,

A Dominican
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ip man.... Life can be beautiful. And I'm about to walk down the street here in Vegas actually to the "Life is Beautiful Festival" here in Vegas lol. Might be some Dominicans there. Stay up.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016

KKK-DR-600x337.jpg

.”

Yeah I was brought up with pride for my African roots and my phenotype and love for all my black brothers and sisters worldwide.

Then again a lot of dominican families aren't as aware as the one I grew up in anyway and even there we have some self haters that envy our white relatives because of their phenotype and ? like "good hair". Lacking all sorts of self love and acceptance of who ? made us to be. However I thank my mom, grandma and great grandparents and aunties for showing me the knowledge.

Despite being mullato racially I've never claimed anything but black until census and all types of institutionalized ? started adding bogus sub categories to ? (Ie: Black of non-latino origin). Especially since my African genes are most dominant.

I love DR. Invest in it a lot both time and money but there are definitely examples of ignorance within the community whether it's via blatant prejudice or naivete the fact that so many still lack the education is sometimes alarming. Especially in light of how many of us are really woke.

With that said I say it with pride that I can't pinpoint the last time I have witnessed eyerolling ? from Dominicans here in NYC or on the island. Matter of fact the last 2 people I chin checked for uttering "? " around me nonchalantly and with outright disrespect intended they were puerto rican and jewish.

Not excusing the fact that a lot of dominicans are color struck and straight up lost though. It actually makes me laugh when I see carribbean latinos talking ? about others like south americans and central americans being mad prejudice. As if many dominicans, cubans and ricans aren't throwing stones while living in glass houses.

The irony is some of the most pro black latinos I ever met were Panamanian and Brazilian.