Batman (with all the prep time in the world) vs Galactus: Who Wins?

2»

Comments

• not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman
    I voted Batman because I just KNOW that if this ever saw print, they'd come with some ? that would let Batman win. It would be the worst example ever of PIS.

Unless Batman can figure out how to build an Ultimate Nullifier from scratch, there shouldn't be a damn thing he can do to beat Galactus.
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Galactus
    The way y'all talk it's like Batman is an unstoppable ? of the DC universe. If the Bat-? is so powerful, why does any crime even exist in Gotham? Batman's rogues gallery isn't even that strong POWER-wise. The Joker has been tormenting Gotham for decades, but y'all think Bruce could swat aside Galactus? The immortal who literally eats PLANETS for breakfast? Prep time my ass. Y'all gon ? around and make Galactus throw the earth into the damn sun
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    It's all humor and fun but...Batman's best prep feats suck. He can't even take someone like a Thor or Silver Surfer nonetheless a Galactus. If we're real about it, Batman is the WORST prepper of all the intelligent people in comics. Unless you count Spider-Man maybe.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way y'all talk it's like Batman is an unstoppable ? of the DC universe. If the Bat-? is so powerful, why does any crime even exist in Gotham? Batman's rogues gallery isn't even that strong POWER-wise. The Joker has been tormenting Gotham for decades, but y'all think Bruce could swat aside Galactus? The immortal who literally eats PLANETS for breakfast? Prep time my ass. Y'all gon ? around and make Galactus throw the earth into the damn sun

You can't be this dense.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    It's all humor and fun but...Batman's best prep feats suck. He can't even take someone like a Thor or Silver Surfer nonetheless a Galactus. If we're real about it, Batman is the WORST prepper of all the intelligent people in comics. Unless you count Spider-Man maybe.

naw folks this ? is for reals, there's no joking, Batman and that ? prep time is the Truth.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman

It's the ? Joker! Joker is on some other ? , You know why Doc Holiday was able to be the baddest man, well if you do then you know why Joker is in a league of his on.

But that Prep Time against anybody else in comics, Batman and that Prep Time will do it
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real talk: Batman. This is what made me stop liking the character, though, because this question is actually ? legitimate.

He has no superpowers but dat prep tho and suddenly Superman is able to be bodied; Omega Beams can be dodged; and so forth. With prep time? DC will have Galactus's hollow body become the new Batcave/Watchtower if he ? with Da Batgod on Infinite Prep.

And that's ridiculous.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galactus
    waterproof wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Shemite wrote: »
    A dude in face paint with no powers, really my ? ???

Joker is the that dude, you know how Sabertooth hunt and find Wolverine every year on his birthday and whoop wolverine ass to a ? pulp, and wolverine knows every birthday no matter where's he at on planet earth on his birthday that Sabertooth is going to find him and whoop that ass and there's nothing you can do well The Joker is kind of like that except you don't know the day or time he's coming, but he's coming, lol

LOL @ Logan getting an annual Ass-whooping

LOL, ain't that a ? ......that ? trips me out, because Logan be getting in Victor ass the majority time they face off, but on his birthday Creed just whoop his ass badly every year, and Logan can't do ? , and Victor always beat him from an inch of his life.

There's was comic issue I read before, Wolverine was in another country on his birthday and he knew Sabertooth was going to find him and give him that annual birthday beating, but this time Logan like ? it. and he sat a bar all day drinking waiting for his ass beating, now it was like a few minutes before his birthday ends, wolverine was like well he ain't here maybe he forgot and got kind of happy, all of sudden as his birthday was coming to an end, all you hear was Hey Runt, Wolverine took his last shot and took that ass whooping.......lol,

Oh ? .

Wolverine lost a few stripes out here for that ? . Ass beatings every birthday ain't the business.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Shemite wrote: »
    A dude in face paint with no powers, really my ? ???

Joker is the that dude, you know how Sabertooth hunt and find Wolverine every year on his birthday and whoop wolverine ass to a ? pulp, and wolverine knows every birthday no matter where's he at on planet earth on his birthday that Sabertooth is going to find him and whoop that ass and there's nothing you can do well The Joker is kind of like that except you don't know the day or time he's coming, but he's coming, lol

LOL @ Logan getting an annual Ass-whooping

LOL, ain't that a ? ......that ? trips me out, because Logan be getting in Victor ass the majority time they face off, but on his birthday Creed just whoop his ass badly every year, and Logan can't do ? , and Victor always beat him from an inch of his life.

There's was comic issue I read before, Wolverine was in another country on his birthday and he knew Sabertooth was going to find him and give him that annual birthday beating, but this time Logan like ? it. and he sat a bar all day drinking waiting for his ass beating, now it was like a few minutes before his birthday ends, wolverine was like well he ain't here maybe he forgot and got kind of happy, all of sudden as his birthday was coming to an end, all you hear was Hey Runt, Wolverine took his last shot and took that ass whooping.......lol,

Now this is some old, old comic history being kicked.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galactus would eat him like a cough drop

Surprised he still hasn't eaten the F4. They must look like Mentos to him.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman
    bruce would find a way to make the planet poison to galactus.....then inform him that if he doesn't leave right now the planet will explode killing him as well or some dumb ? ...and he only has x amount of time to find another planet before he dies....and his herald isall like...

yea that ? right tho...we gotta get going.....

then they stare down like in the picture, and he's all like "well played mortal....it would best if we never met again " and bruce is all like "i'm counting on it"
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galactus
    Thats dumb as ? ^^^^
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In reality, Galactus never loses to any human.

In comics, the hero (especially one of Batman's stature) will always find a way to win eventually.

Galactus has fallen a lot since his first appearance. The Fantastic Four fended him off, but only with the help of the Watcher and by obtaining the Ultimate Nullifier, which Galactus actually has complete control over.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since yall keep talking about prep time, who would win between Batman and Kevin from Home Alone?