Police ? a black man in my house

Options
blackgod813
blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
Police: Bank robbery suspect in standoff killed himself
By Keith Morelli | Tribune Staff Keith Morelli on Google+ Published: September 25, 2009Updated: March 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM
TAMPA - Surrounded by police who were about to storm the house he was holed up in, and with both his accomplices already in custody, a suspect in a Thursday afternoon bank robbery took his own life, authorities said. Before the SWAT team made its move, shots were fired from inside the home on Paris Street and at least one officer opened fire in return. It remained a mystery until this morning whether the man killed himself or whether the head wound he suffered was the result of the officer's shooting. This morning, an autopsy confirmed the fatal shot was fired from the suspect's gun, police said. The dead man, identified as Demarcus Pittman, 20, no address available, not only was a suspect in the Thursday armed robbery but also was named on a warrant charging him with armed robbery of another bank, a Bank of Ameriranch, nine days ago.
Police said they had cornered Pittman inside the home after two accomplices had been arrested while fleeing the house. The series of events began at 12:30 p.m. with the robbery of the Grow Financial, 315 S. Boulevard. Initially, detectives got a tip that the suspects were in a home on West Chestnut Street, but that proved to be false. Later, a second tip came in that the robbery suspects were driving a gold Chevrolet Yukon. After spotting the Yukon, undercover officers with the Tampa Police Department and U.S. Marshals Service followed it to 4210 E. Paris St. and surrounded it. Police said the trio ran into the home, where a friend lives; at one point, one of the suspects, Walter Wimbush, 19, threatened the resident with a gun. The friend, who was not believed to be involved in the robbery, was not allowed to leave. Two suspects tried to run from the home and were captured. They were identified as Wimbush, of 712 Caliente Drive in Brandon, and Mohammad Daa's, 22, of 5346 Watson Drive in Brandon. Tear gas canisters were lobbed into the home, and minutes later, police stormed the house. They found Pittman dead inside. During the robbery Thursday, several handguns were wielded by the robbers, police said. But only one gun - the one used by Pittman - remained when the suspects were cornered in the house. The other weapons were not immediately recovered. A fourth suspect, identified as Ishmael Damen, 35, was arrested later at his home in East Tampa. He was charged with being an accessory after the fact to armed robbery; he is being held on $7,500 bail. Damen, who is Pittman's cousin, has a criminal record that dates to 1991, and prison records show he was released in March after serving a 10-year sentence for sale of ? . Damen is accused of helping Pittman, Wimbush and Daa's escape after the robbery. He heard that police were looking for them and twice alerted the robbers when police were near, officers said. Wimbush was charged with accessory after the fact to armed robbery, armed burglary, resisting arrest without violence, false imprisonment and aggravated assault with a firearm. He is being held without bail. He is serving felony probation on burglary, grand theft and weapons charges stemming from a 2006 arrest, Florida Department of Corrections records show. Daa's was charged with being an accessory after the fact to armed robbery. He is being held on $7,500 bail. Daa's was convicted of carrying a concealed firearm in 2007 and served a year in state prison. He was released in July 2008, records show. The friend who lives in the home on Paris Street was identified as Christopher D. Harris, 25. He was uninjured in the standoff and was not charged. "I'm just lucky to be alive," he said today, "lucky to be alive, praise be to ? ." Detectives continue investigating the bank robberies and any connection between the suspects and a recent series of ? shops heists in which the thieves wore bizarre disguises that included beautician hair-washing sinks on their heads and hospital scrubs. In one robbery, a robber concealed his face with a car seat. In each robbery, three men wore disguises while threatening employees with guns and making off with cash, jewelry and electronics. Police spokeswoman Andrea Davis said detectives believe Pittman was "the mastermind behind the five robberies." Those robberies included three ? shops that were hit in August and September and the bank robberies Sept. 16 and Thursday. Four robbers were involved in four of the heists and three robbers in one heist. Davis said Pittman planned some of the robberies from a jail cell. State prison records say Pittman had served two prison sentences since 2007, the most recent of which ended with his release in July. His sentences were for multiple burglary and grand theft convictions.

Reporter Keith Morelli can be reached at

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What u go do about it
  • blackgod813
    Options
    This happend to me...poster of the year...i gave my life story u know my name now..an i held yall down all year wheres the love
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Article is from 2009?

I hate some of these ? man. I try not to but I do.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Article is from 2009?

Ill post something more recent i apolgise
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Article is from 2009?

U hate me ill show u a ? case an ill post that...wait ....
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Hillsborough judge on Friday handed down a third death penalty sentence for convicted cop killer Dontae Morris, who could face yet another murder trial in the coming year.

RELATED NEWS/ARCHIVE
    Cop killer Dontae Morris seeks to overturn death sentence
    7 Months Ago
    Court to review death sentences of two inmates
    3 Months Ago
    Romano: "Dealing weed should not be a death sentence.''
    2 Weeks Ago
    Morris, 30, who is currently on death row for the murders of two Tampa police officers in 2010, was convicted earlier this year of fatally shooting Derek Anderson
  • blackgod813
    Options
    As far
    Article is from 2009?

At this point ill do wat ever to b not a troll ill confess tell knowlege what ever
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I cant think....dog i gota go...i miss my mama
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By Keith Morelli | Tribune Staff Keith Morelli on Google+ Published: September 25, 2009Updated: March 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    TAMPA - Surrounded by police who were about to storm the house he was holed up in, and with both his accomplices already in custody, a suspect in a Thursday afternoon bank robbery took his own life, authorities said. Before the SWAT team made its move, shots were fired from inside the home on Paris Street and at least one officer opened fire in return. It remained a mystery until this morning whether the man killed himself or whether the head wound he suffered was the result of the officer's shooting. This morning, an autopsy confirmed the fatal shot was fired from the suspect's gun, police said. The dead man, identified as Demarcus Pittman, 20, no address available, not only was a suspect in the Thursday armed robbery but also was named on a warrant charging him with armed robbery of another bank, a Bank of Ameriranch, nine days ago.
    Police said they had cornered Pittman inside the home after two accomplices had been arrested while fleeing the house. The series of events began at 12:30 p.m. with the robbery of the Grow Financial, 315 S. Boulevard. Initially, detectives got a tip that the suspects were in a home on West Chestnut Street, but that proved to be false. Later, a second tip came in that the robbery suspects were driving a gold Chevrolet Yukon. After spotting the Yukon, undercover officers with the Tampa Police Department and U.S. Marshals Service followed it to 4210 E. Paris St. and surrounded it. Police said the trio ran into the home, where a friend lives; at one point, one of the suspects, Walter Wimbush, 19, threatened the resident with a gun. The friend, who was not believed to be involved in the robbery, was not allowed to leave. Two suspects tried to run from the home and were captured. They were identified as Wimbush, of 712 Caliente Drive in Brandon, and Mohammad Daa's, 22, of 5346 Watson Drive in Brandon. Tear gas canisters were lobbed into the home, and minutes later, police stormed the house. They found Pittman dead inside. During the robbery Thursday, several handguns were wielded by the robbers, police said. But only one gun - the one used by Pittman - remained when the suspects were cornered in the house. The other weapons were not immediately recovered. A fourth suspect, identified as Ishmael Damen, 35, was arrested later at his home in East Tampa. He was charged with being an accessory after the fact to armed robbery; he is being held on $7,500 bail. Damen, who is Pittman's cousin, has a criminal record that dates to 1991, and prison records show he was released in March after serving a 10-year sentence for sale of ? . Damen is accused of helping Pittman, Wimbush and Daa's escape after the robbery. He heard that police were looking for them and twice alerted the robbers when police were near, officers said. Wimbush was charged with accessory after the fact to armed robbery, armed burglary, resisting arrest without violence, false imprisonment and aggravated assault with a firearm. He is being held without bail. He is serving felony probation on burglary, grand theft and weapons charges stemming from a 2006 arrest, Florida Department of Corrections records show. Daa's was charged with being an accessory after the fact to armed robbery. He is being held on $7,500 bail. Daa's was convicted of carrying a concealed firearm in 2007 and served a year in state prison. He was released in July 2008, records show. The friend who lives in the home on Paris Street was identified as Christopher D. Harris, 25. He was uninjured in the standoff and was not charged. "I'm just lucky to be alive," he said today, "lucky to be alive, praise be to ? ." Detectives continue investigating the bank robberies and any connection between the suspects and a recent series of ? shops heists in which the thieves wore bizarre disguises that included beautician hair-washing sinks on their heads and hospital scrubs. In one robbery, a robber concealed his face with a car seat. In each robbery, three men wore disguises while threatening employees with guns and making off with cash, jewelry and electronics. Police spokeswoman Andrea Davis said detectives believe Pittman was "the mastermind behind the five robberies." Those robberies included three ? shops that were hit in August and September and the bank robberies Sept. 16 and Thursday. Four robbers were involved in four of the heists and three robbers in one heist. Davis said Pittman planned some of the robberies from a jail cell. State prison records say Pittman had served two prison sentences since 2007, the most recent of which ended with his release in July. His sentences were for multiple burglary and grand theft convictions.

wvkp57oporha.png

:(
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pleasure2.gif

Powerful posting
  • blackgod813
    Options

wvkp57oporha.png

Ones my grandma house ones my house...we have to houses on the same blok my name is christopher harris
  • blackgod813
    Options
    That boy died here an u put it in donkey im not posting on this site any more after to day bye....
  • blackgod813
    Options
    @DWO ...i aint posting here no more could u please delete all my post an records on this site please
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wvkp57oporha.png

Ones my grandma house ones my house...we have to houses on the same blok my name is christopher harris

You giving out your grandma address then?

That's not nice
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant think....dog i gota go...i miss my mama

This shitgot me dying
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? Blackgod the Lee of IC posters drinking out of toilets and ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strange turn of events
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That story is some crazy ? @blackgod813... you should write a screenplay in the vein of Set it Off or Reservoir Dogs... have someone proofread it or dictate it to someone...

Them ? were really riding around in a Yukon and stickin up banks with sinks on they heads lmao...