Trump vs Hillary Debate Round 1

Options

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    About the race segment, what happened just reinforced my view that only a fool would think that Hillary is anywhere near as bad for blacks as Trump.

With Hillary, you get efforts at police reform. With Trump, more stop and frisk.

Trump has made it clear that he is a "law and order" candidate. That's clearly dog whistle racial politics going back 50 years.

I know someone is completely ignorant about politics when they say that Hillary is no better than Trump for blacks. The idea is beyond absurd.

Lol, it's ? from Clinton era still locked up behind The Crime Bill they passed. That 3 strike, you're out law. ? still in jail from the 90s over a ounce of weed. I don't want to see another Clinton in office. Black people adopted Bill. Nick named him the first Black President. Meanwhile he was ruining many black families. That family is on some real deal snake ? .

And politically Hillary is in bed with alot of countries. And she owes lots of favors. ? think Iran powered down it's nuclear plants just on the Good Ol word of Hillary? Y'all trust that ? if y'all want to.

And when it comes to foreign policy.... seems like Trump wants to do something new. Iraq and Afghanistan is the new Africa. We landed over there and instantly started taking their resources. Killed many innocent people. Only thing I didn't agree with was Trump him saying Obama created ISIS. Nah, that was the Bush family. Theirs a heroin epidemic in White America. Courtesy of Afghanistan popi fields. We need to get up outta there.

He said America hasn't advanced as well as other countries militaries. I believe him. Russia has been flexing they ? for a minute now.

The Clintons felt that, as Democrats, they had to be just as though on crime as Republicans are, if not tougher, because Democrats were widely perceived at the time as "soft on crime."

The Clinton now regret some the things they did and said about crime 20 years ago, but Trump wants to be tougher on crime NOW. And he's given every indication that he sides with cops over the police brutality issue. And he's in favor of racial profiling.

I can see why someone might be critical of the Clinton for what they did 20 years ago on crime. But I can't understand why someone who cares about this issue would even consider voting for Trump. He's NOW the Clinton 20 years ago on steroids. That, in fact, probably understates it.

And Trump isn't in bed with a lot of countries? There was a report last week that he has business dealing with all kinds of shady characters from around the world.

Trump has indicated that he would be willing to attack other countries based on the slightest provocation (see his comments about the Iranian navy ships), not to mention that Clinton had nothing to do with starting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It was Bush who did that.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? trump!!

Good to see its clear he lost!! Now he gone regroup. But he knows he cant beat hillary on facts and policies. So he prolly gone go for broke next debate. Str8 school yard insults, funny faces, one liners and sound bites. And claim its all rigged. He gone play to his ? base...

Its the only card he has left to play.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither one of them give a ? about blacks and lationos getting killed. Donald wants a national stop and frisk, and Hilary wants to put more laws in place for more prison time.

Hillary also said she is against for-profit prisons and long sentences for non-violent drug offenses.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    I'm legit depressed right now

Hilary is obviously the better candidate

But to say I'm overwhelmed is an understatement

She's the HPV vaccine

Better yet a vote for her is the equivalent to stepping on a rusty nail and having to get a tetanus shot

Better a tetanus shot, than chemotherapy to combat a cancer named Trump

Either way we are all ? . I am being 100% serious when I say this, no matter who wins this elections this country as a whole, doesn't matter what race religion or creed you are, is ? .

Why?

Im just curious. I think my life is gonna get even better in the next 4 years regardless of who wins.

This. If ? lose they homes I will buy them, if the economy tanks they'll be selling them for cheap. Imma shark. Don't care whose bloods in the water.

lol you hotshots must not remember the savings and loan crisis or enron or the, the tech bust, the housing market bust, or the auto industry bailout , the bank bailout, or the last 3 recessions and accompanying stock market crashes.

and i'm not even mentioning the wars, the terrorism, the surveillance state, the mass shootings, global warming, human rights issues, police brutality and all the other domestic issues that are being determined by this election.

but keep thinking it's not going to be your blood that's in the water. this ? is not a game.

I have 7 acres in rural colorado with a creek flowing through it, get some chickens and goats and I'm good.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone lost man, two losers and one of em is going to run one of the most powerfull offices on the globe..
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And America lost big time, yall bounced back with Obama but Hillary and Trump get ? on internationally...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    About the race segment, what happened just reinforced my view that only a fool would think that Hillary is anywhere near as bad for blacks as Trump.

With Hillary, you get efforts at police reform. With Trump, more stop and frisk.

Trump has made it clear that he is a "law and order" candidate. That's clearly dog whistle racial politics going back 50 years.

I know someone is completely ignorant about politics when they say that Hillary is no better than Trump for blacks. The idea is beyond absurd.

Lol, it's ? from Clinton era still locked up behind The Crime Bill they passed. That 3 strike, you're out law. ? still in jail from the 90s over a ounce of weed. I don't want to see another Clinton in office. Black people adopted Bill. Nick named him the first Black President. Meanwhile he was ruining many black families. That family is on some real deal snake ? .

And politically Hillary is in bed with alot of countries. And she owes lots of favors. ? think Iran powered down it's nuclear plants just on the Good Ol word of Hillary? Y'all trust that ? if y'all want to.

And when it comes to foreign policy.... seems like Trump wants to do something new. Iraq and Afghanistan is the new Africa. We landed over there and instantly started taking their resources. Killed many innocent people. Only thing I didn't agree with was Trump him saying Obama created ISIS. Nah, that was the Bush family. Theirs a heroin epidemic in White America. Courtesy of Afghanistan popi fields. We need to get up outta there.

He said America hasn't advanced as well as other countries militaries. I believe him. Russia has been flexing they ? for a minute now.

The Clintons felt that, as Democrats, they had to be just as though on crime as Republicans are, if not tougher, because Democrats were widely perceived at the time as "soft on crime."

The Clinton now regret some the things they did and said about crime 20 years ago, but Trump wants to be tougher on crime NOW. And he's given every indication that he sides with cops over the police brutality issue. And he's in favor of racial profiling.

I can see why someone might be critical of the Clinton for what they did 20 years ago on crime. But I can't understand why someone who cares about this issue would even consider voting for Trump. He's NOW the Clinton 20 years ago on steroids. That, in fact, probably understates it.

And Trump isn't in bed with a lot of countries? There was a report last week that he has business dealing with all kinds of shady characters from around the world.

Trump has indicated that he would be willing to attack other countries based on the slightest provocation (see his comments about the Iranian navy ships), not to mention that Clinton had nothing to do with starting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It was Bush who did that.

Hillary voted to authorize military action against Iraq. She's just as guilty as Bush. But you made some good points. If the Clinton's were really sorry, she's pardon everybody who was unfairly placed in prison for life over drug charges if she wins.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    why did she not bring up the "central park five" thing against trump in the tace segment.

I dont even know if he apologised for that.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She's the HPV vaccine

Better yet a vote for her is the equivalent to stepping on a rusty nail and having to get a tetanus shot

Either way we are all ? . I am being 100% serious when I say this, no matter who wins this elections this country as a whole, doesn't matter what race religion or creed you are, is ? .

Why?

Im just curious. I think my life is gonna get even better in the next 4 years regardless of who wins.

This. If ? lose they homes I will buy them, if the economy tanks they'll be selling them for cheap. Imma shark. Don't care whose bloods in the water.

She's the HPV vaccine

Why?

For real. Unless someone puts a gun to my head and takes my life, no one stopping me from being successful, especially not trump or hillary.

I dont get the negativity over the future. I understand being colored in a white mans world you have a strike against you, but that aint nothing new, im already the most succeasful member of not just my immediate fam but my whole fam in general, and i aint even close to where im trying to be. Hillary or Trump aint gonna stop me.

Some of you ? gonna catch it in the worst way. You think your bag different. Word to @S2J
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    why did she not bring up the "central park five" thing against trump in the tace segment.

She picked the better attack with the housing discrimination lawsuits. He could deflect Central Park easily by going "I wanted justice blah blah blah Law n Order" or some ? and letting the details slip through the cracks. Instead she baited him into bragging about being a crooked businessman again.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black ppl rather die slow than quick
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This debate shows how F'd America is, dark times are ahead. Watching this debate was like satire.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »

She picked the better attack with the housing discrimination lawsuits. He could deflect Central Park easily by going "I wanted justice blah blah blah Law n Order" or some ? and letting the details slip through the cracks. Instead she baited him into bragging about being a crooked businessman again.

you can jab with both though
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump would be another billionaire dictator if elected. Like Sadam, Gadafhi, Castro and Putin.
    The only difference he's coming in already wealthy.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Trump knows what he's doing. He's playing 34th Dimension paper fortune teller.

08a-origami-fortune-teller.jpg
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can allow Trump to become president.

Because white ppl will wild the ? out thinking he has their back.

Trump followers will start a race war if he's in office.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't understand black people thinking we have a side in this

Take a step back and let's watch this play out
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    have you watched any other presidential debate in your life ? they are pretty much all like this.

You guys are too melodramatic.

You're so brainwashed and inundated its pointless to start where I want to begin
  • fortyacres
    Options
    have you watched any other presidential debate in your life ? they are pretty much all like this.

You guys are too melodramatic.

You're so brainwashed and inundated its pointless to start where I want to begin

of course , you are the enlighten one and see above all, I'm sorry for referencing debate history silly me.