Khaleesi's Wedding Planning!

Options
2»

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    and as far as keeping a man happy sexually...u need to realy understand a man and a mans needs and a mans need sexually to fufill that and keep him happy...the fact that u even think u need to bring another woan into your guys relationship in order to keep him happy shows that u dont undertand....if your man REALLY loves you he will forever in no doubt only desire you and only you and will not want to have sex with anyone else........you guy are going to be divorced soon enough

my final input for you is to

1: dont marry him but stay with him forever...it will produce better karma in both of your lives
    2: wait until you guys are both in your 30's alot 40's and then marry

lol good luck though

This is not reality. For anyone.

hence y i wont get married ...no matter what i live a life of sin already i refuse to lock in another curse with an adultress marriage

if this was the 60' 70's then yes maybe it would be possible...but nowadays.....trust no ?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only true love that exist nowadays is the love of a mother to her child..and that is starting to cease wit all this ? these ? be doing to their kids nowaday (no abortion joke is allowed following this comment)
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only true love that exist nowadays is the love of a mother to her child..and that is starting to cease wit all this ? these ? be doing to their kids nowaday (no abortion joke is allowed following this comment)

Never mind....
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, self-ether
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that ? . hit up cityhalll and get married there and invite few people and party and call it a day
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and as far as keeping a man happy sexually...u need to realy understand a man and a mans needs and a mans need sexually to fufill that and keep him happy...the fact that u even think u need to bring another woan into your guys relationship in order to keep him happy shows that u dont undertand....if your man REALLY loves you he will forever in no doubt only desire you and only you and will not want to have sex with anyone else........you guy are going to be divorced soon enough

my final input for you is to

1: dont marry him but stay with him forever...it will produce better karma in both of your lives
    2: wait until you guys are both in your 30's alot 40's and then marry

lol good luck though

Lol

Stop the madness.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the price of fake ass flowers shocked the ? outta me when i got married last year...still can't believe that ?
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When she getin a side dude
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    Lol @ just 2 pages no 1 cares and neither do i
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You obviously care if you dug up the thread ? @9thSide
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    How Many Valencia Oranges Does Jose' Luis Have To Pick To Pay For Something Like This...Don't The Get Paid By The Sack Full? nh
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember in my highschool Spanish class this chick said she wanted to arrive ate her wedding naked and riding on an elephant. now that how a bride should approach the alter!