What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Jay Z Signs TV and Film First-Look Deal With Weinstein Company

_Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.comPosts: 30,349 Regulator
tumblr_mi5847sdiF1r877b7o1_500.gif

The Weinstein Company has signed a two-year overall deal with Shawn “Jay Z” Carter to produce TV and film projects, the studio announced Thursday.

According to the announcement, there are already projects in the works that will be announced in the following weeks.

“I’m excited to tell stories from real life prophets, whom through their struggles have changed the world for the better, and others whose stories are filled with fantasy and delight,” Jay Z commented. “I’m already passionate about what we currently have in the pipeline and I’m looking forward to discovering others.”

Jay Z’s recent film involvement includes a producer credit on the 2014 “Annie” remake, Chris Rock’s “Top Five” and Baz Luhrmann’s “The Great Gatsby.”

The deal was negotiated by David Glasser, and Sarah Sobel, exec VP of business and legal affairs, on behalf of TWC.
CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

MrCrookedLetterRevolver OcelotGetoBoyCJtexasdaking88scrapper1StoneColdMikeysoul rattlerSionStewsapp08_2001 i ro nymanofmorehouseMECCA1000mike06

Replies

• T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    @Shawn Jay-Z Carter get in here!!!!!!!
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    SionMECCA1000
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good move. Hes about to make more bank off this
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,689 Regulator
    Condoms On The Baby Seat;
    The Rap Battle That Went To A Tie
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jigga trying to hit a billi for real
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
    manofmorehouse
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black excellence. The new American Dream. GOAT
    Busta Carmichael T. Sanford
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait for that
    AMIL movie shot from Walmart produce section
    KneeGro_DuperManBenjaminEMax.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont see good films coming from a JayZ production.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    bossdon201