Black People Are The Most Creative Folk In Recent History, Trends Come And Go, But One Word Remains

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
The word "nikka". ? is played out. Where's the new word? It needs to removed from mainstream consumption especially. It's played out like Kwame and those polka dots.
Other races have already stolen it. Mexicans call themselves nikka. Everybody.

We need a new word. Let's keep it fresh out here. Lol

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aren't you white?
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Let's call ourselves no-gooders
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never stop saying it! This is the one thing, Thee one and only thing under the Sun that their white privilege does not allow them to say without consequences. I had a white Supv. Invite our team to his house for a wine tasting. He got saucy and went into " How come they can say it and we can't?". Wife cosigned him. Mind u, I'm the only black dude in the department and on the team. I said, " say it at our Monday morning meeting ( smile). Nobody said ? at the table. Wife made me a dope plate and left when it was over. Monday late morning, tap on the shoulder, U got a minute? Yup! I popped right up. Had his little notebook in his hand and hit the conference room. It was review / raise week. Him: U know, u have the greatest attitude. U really do. Me: Composed and waiting. Him: Yadda, yadda ya boom got the best review and raise. Now. I'm not sure where that came from ( honestly I fly below the radar and did just enough) but I'm sure it had a smidgen to do with me speaking up at his function in front of the whole team on that ? . Again, keep saying it but do not tolerate any of ya non black friends saying it. Call them a ? , ? , ? , ? , Rag head and see how they like it / react. Ghetto Gospel!
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if it wasn't for us

There be no Jack Daniels, no elevators, ppl would be crashing into each other because of lack of traffic lights, your food would spoil for a lack of refrigerator

Your heart would stop, because we made the pacemaker

And then of course my ? , who invented the super soaker

If it wasn't for him, you couldn't super soak these hoes at spring break

Black ? Excellence
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Never stop saying it! This is the one thing, Thee one and only thing under the Sun that their white privilege does not allow them to say without consequences. I had a white Supv. Invite our team to his house for a wine tasting. He got saucy and went into " How come they can say it and we can't?". Wife cosigned him. Mind u, I'm the only black dude in the department and on the team. I said, " say it at our Monday morning meeting ( smile). Nobody said ? at the table. Wife made me a dope plate and left when it was over. Monday late morning, tap on the shoulder, U got a minute? Yup! I popped right up. Had his little notebook in his hand and hit the conference room. It was review / raise week. Him: U know, u have the greatest attitude. U really do. Me: Composed and waiting. Him: Yadda, yadda ya boom got the best review and raise. Now. I'm not sure where that came from ( honestly I fly below the radar and did just enough) but I'm sure it had a smidgen to do with me speaking up at his function in front of the whole team on that ? . Again, keep saying it but do not tolerate any of ya non black friends saying it. Call them a ? , ? , ? , ? , Rag head and see how they like it / react. Ghetto Gospel!

I don't know what the ? I just read and it's too long to go back and start over. But congrats on the raise.. I think.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rarely use the N word but when I do... its probably because I need a potent adjective that will grab attention.

Its not for casual use for me tho
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Jungz ...Thnx fam. Just had 2 let em know that ? and cool coming from a manager that's supposed to assist with guiding your corporate career. He felt me.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont know any black people that say nikka...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/fAtv9IW0mo0
    ? can I borrow a french fry?

How is a ? gonna borrow a fry?
    ? you gonna give it back?

Classic
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/fAtv9IW0mo0
    ? can I borrow a french fry?

How is a ? gonna borrow a fry?
    ? you gonna give it back?

Classic

Boondocks Season 2 was the best season

Touched on a variety of different subjects, all while still being humorous and thoughtful

Boondocks Season 1-3, is all remember

Just like Jordans stint with the Wizard, that 4th season dont exist
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we need another repressive word to replace the word that was used as a tool to dehumanize us??? Just making sure i follow what ur sayin my nicca...

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil ? lil ? lil ? lil ? !
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This a joke?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's what I do I ain't switching up
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

This a joke?
    No nikka