OFFICIAL 2K17 TRASH THREAD

rebootx1
rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
Is it me or is this game cartoony looking and plays much worst than last year's. I'm not impresed

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it plays better than last year but I think last year player faces were better
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Is it me or is this game cartoony looking and plays much worst than last year's. I'm not impresed

You're not alone bruh.

I low-key agree.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like this year's version better only gripe is can't skip the cut scenes and looks like you can't sim through games in my career
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought 2k16 was the worst in years from a game mechanics stand point, those dribble bump/grind animations were terrible. 2k17 graphics look funny though.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those in game adjustment menus are completely broken and do not log your choices even if you turn the adaptive coaching engine off, you're basically stuck with whatever the game defaults you at, hands down the biggest blunder of a release on 2K's part since 2K14 first hit next-generation consoles
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year I didn't ? with my career. Was more of a My GM Player. 2k17 had been a complete switch. Game mechanics and physics have downgraded. Spin moves used to be bread and butter. Not with this 2k. But my career has greatly improved. They did a great job of improving ways to earn VC. I think it's going to be mandatory to spend money on VC just to get your player started. I created a slasher PF, but Jazz coach seems to love having me play SG. Which is the position I've chosen on every 2K created lol.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I'm waiting for BF to cop. it's not must cop unlike other years.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't gone say it's trash because I've played very few games since I've had it. I will say I'm tired of playing random cats online and either their ISP connection is ? up or they just up quit in the middle of a game. I was just playing online about 10 mins ago and dude pause the game out blue and damn near uses the whole 2 min timer before he/she starts back up. Then we start playing again for a hot second then pause again. Since they used up all the time I just chose the "quit & win" option.

Either dudes(or females [never know]) need find the time to play online or wait until they have actual free time. I done won 4 straight by default alone.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont like it at all
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of the things you guys are describing more than likely will be fixed with the next two patches.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? This is the first one I've bought since the Jordan covers, but I've played them all. They fixed all the ? I hated like "Perfect" releases bricking and ? like that. The only sticking point I'm having is the crossovers in My Player. It's like I create space before I think I should. Like defenders bite when I think they are going to be in position, so my timing is all off with that ? .

Still, every Perfect Release is a made shot. That's all I care about, and that's fixed.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Some of the things you guys are describing more than likely will be fixed with the next two patches.

Thing is it takes them FOREVER to get patches out, the 1st patch that came out still hasn't hit XBOX 1 yet and it still hasn't fixed the in-game adjustment menus completely. How the hell they revamp the entire gameplan and strategy menu and the ? don't even work out of the box? Biggest blunder of a release since 2K14 on next-gen consoles
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Pause
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Pause

lol I thought that too, Then I realized he meant Black Friday