True or false: Alpha males don't post on message boards.

13»

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I'm just gonna go ahead and debunk this myth for all you fatherless beta type ? . There's no such thing as alpha and beta ? . The ? is called confidence, if you don't believe in yourself you'll have other confident ? stepping over you and taking your place. You'll be riding shotgun in your ? car. You'll always follow behind leaders and be a follower. ? goes further then that cause women see confidence in other ? and are attracted to that. As men, when we single and in a ? draught, we look for weak docile women with low self esteem to ? . ? is more spiritual, realistically. Anyone has the potential to be an alpha male like me.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An alpha male doesn't worry about what other Males do. If your a lion why concern yourself with the opinion of sheep
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    No alpha male exists.. all of y'all are ? ass ? ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An alpha male doesn't worry about what other Males do. If your a lion why concern yourself with the opinion of sheep

If you know the opinion of the sheep, you may find out more information about where they are located then you can go eat them.
  • TrappinBandit
    TrappinBandit Members Posts: 77
    Yes it is true for the most part but what is wrong with that?

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »

You are the alpha male in your relationship.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank u queen u right
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna go ahead and debunk this myth for all you fatherless beta type ? . There's no such thing as alpha and beta ? . The ? is called confidence, if you don't believe in yourself you'll have other confident ? stepping over you and taking your place. You'll be riding shotgun in your ? car. You'll always follow behind leaders and be a follower. ? goes further then that cause women see confidence in other ? and are attracted to that. As men, when we single and in a ? draught, we look for weak docile women with low self esteem to ? . ? is more spiritual, realistically. Anyone has the potential to be an alpha male like me.

Yeah..OK

Beta dudes can have good lives though...I ain't ashamed
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

Waterproof is the antithesis of ?

Eat clen tren hard