University Of Missouri Frat Bros Scream Disgusting Racist Insults At Black Women

2»

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    q0yf1m3lf3dz.jpg

@obnoxiouslyfresh I tell no lies....had to put the hoodie on cuz its cold as ? in the office
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    And I'll say this - YET AGAIN.....

Why do black folk keep throwing (and borrowing) TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars for schools where they're subjected to this ? ?

HBCUs....For the ? Win!

I get what you saying but for some students ? ain't that black and white (no pun intended). In some cases black students get more financial aid and scholarship money to go to those schools than they would an HBCU.

The way HBCUs are finally set up, they don't need that much.

Spelman College (Ranked #1 HBCU in America - all girls college next to Morehouse) - $39k per year, out-of-state for tuition room/board

U of Missouri - $44K per year, out-of-state for tuition, room/board.

Man, ? THEM.

Im wearing a Spelman T shirt right now ironically....chick i used to mess w gave it to me...

You have no idea how much I love you for that.

*eyes get big*

Hey I got a Spellman shirt too
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why do black folk keep throwing (and borrowing) TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars for schools where they're subjected to this ? ?

HBCUs....For the ? Win!

I get what you saying but for some students ? ain't that black and white (no pun intended). In some cases black students get more financial aid and scholarship money to go to those schools than they would an HBCU.

Spelman College (Ranked #1 HBCU in America - all girls college next to Morehouse) - $39k per year, out-of-state for tuition room/board

Man, ? THEM.

Im wearing a Spelman T shirt right now ironically....chick i used to mess w gave it to me...

*eyes get big*

:):)
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭

HBCUs....For the ? Win!

Man, ? THEM.

*eyes get big*

:):)

Hell I can get my hands on some Virginia State, Howard, Morehouse shirts if that'll make your heart go pitter-pat
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh you simps don't take a day off.

@obnoxiouslyfresh I hope u not giving it up off the strength of a t-shirt b. We gotta reevaluate.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lady_Capoeira ....U got it! Scared to death and it's killing them inside literally. Would love to have a black woman. That's their new wave but their fears and hate over ride their logic. Keep doing ya thing.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    n6qQhnr3.jpeg

Learn about it.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Lady_Capoeira ....U got it! Scared to death and it's killing them inside literally. Would love to have a black woman. That's their new wave but their fears and hate over ride their logic. Keep doing ya thing.

On average, It's really not that hard 4 a white dude to get a sista. Infact it's easier...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016

HBCUs....For the ? Win!

Man, ? THEM.

That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about though.

I agree with the bold in regards to saying ? them.

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @D0wn ...Then those aren't the white boys I'm speaking of. Most people who ? , scream and wolf about ? ain't bout that action in whatever facet of life or they'd make it happen. The crybabies R the 1's who have no skill or confidence in themselves and instead choose to criticize or project hate. It ain't that hard, just say hello. It's like if I tried to get @ say a Japanese chick and got shot down then the next one u come across I ? on her. Nah, that's a chumps way out fam. I know u get my point. I can smell their fear from here and it's real.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Southern whites are bold. ? like this dorsnt happen in nyc.

Somebody get this ? a map...
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't nothing like going to an HBCU and being around a lot of your own ppl instead of enduring this type of foolishness. This type of nonsense should've been expected.....
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outrageous.

Should have walked past a Que house...see where that gets you