Donald Trump: I Kiss My Daughter Every Chance I Get...

Comments

• Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Karl. wrote: »
    I don't ? with Trump.

@Karl, be honest, how crazy does America look to Brits right now?

• the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trump is all things white people rolled into one bombastic bloviator.

Inflated sense of intelligence, borderline incestuous, racist-in-denial.

No wonder they treat him like a rock star. They see themselves in him.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ol' Trump is allegedly sexually attracted to Ivanka, eh?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kiss my daughter every chance i get and have no plans on stoppin no time soon..

The JOKE he cracked wasnt executed properly but i aint go accuse him of ? jus off that and some pictures..

my daughter is super affectionate.. It took me some gettin use to but ? .. Thats why these ? out here damaged now.. Aint have a father in they life huggin and kissin them..

girls need that..

and iunno.. My daughter's only two but i can see her bein grown and me bein the same way.. Aint ? sexual about it..

yall makin the ? perverse..
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I have a 2 year old daughter and I kiss her every chance I get too, ever stop and think maybe you people are actually sick ? for turning this into something sexual? is there any evidence to back up your claims other than a picture of him touching her hips?

He literally said if that wasn't his daughter.

Well you know

No I don't know, I read in the OP he said he would date her if he wasn't her father which does sound maybe a little strange, maybe he just thinks his daughter is beautiful and is very proud of her, my point is there is no evidence.

Are u full of ? ? if you were how would we know we dont have evidence right?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So everyone wants to come at me in this thread because I approached this ? from a different angle instead of just falling for the media's spin on this ? ? I wonder how many of you have a daughter?
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    I kiss my Daughter every chance I get I love my baby girl...
    Now listen up for those of you in denial...

He went as far as stating that if that was not his Daughter... Well you know...

And also when asked what they mostly have in common and Trump answered "sex"...
    Come on man!!! That's your little Daughter man come on son of you denying is not weird what he has going on there.

Again I love my daughter and I kiss my baby girl and love her unconditionally... but sex is only common between me and her mom, my wife, she's an adult. not my daughter! wtf. It's ridiculous man
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    It's looking like anybody with 100+ mill is a ? man
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I have a 2 year old daughter and I kiss her every chance I get too, ever stop and think maybe you people are actually sick ? for turning this into something sexual? is there any evidence to back up your claims other than a picture of him touching her hips?

He literally said if that wasn't his daughter.

Well you know

No I don't know, I read in the OP he said he would date her if he wasn't her father which does sound maybe a little strange, maybe he just thinks his daughter is beautiful and is very proud of her, my point is there is no evidence.

@blackrain @Sion @Kai @Black_Samson @Cain someone get this and that plant @? outta here
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another one. Didn't see this pic before.

GettyImages-3470309.jpg

Look at her face man.

Scust.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kiss my daughter every chance i get and have no plans on stoppin no time soon..

The JOKE he cracked wasnt executed properly but i aint go accuse him of ? jus off that and some pictures..

my daughter is super affectionate.. It took me some gettin use to but ? .. Thats why these ? out here damaged now.. Aint have a father in they life huggin and kissin them..

girls need that..

and iunno.. My daughter's only two but i can see her bein grown and me bein the same way.. Aint ? sexual about it..

yall makin the ? perverse..

Yeah for once I think this is just kinda blown out of proportion. Dude a weirdo but I don't find this particular comment to be bad at all

As a father you gotta hug and kiss the instagram attention whoreness right out of your daughters
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/heres-donald-trump-in-2006-telling-howard-stern-its-ok-to-call-ivanka-a-piece-of-ass/
    Here’s Donald Trump in 2006 Telling Howard Stern It’s OK to Call Ivanka ‘a Piece of Ass’

Leave it to Andrew Kaczynski and the KFILE team over at CNN to unearth this one.

The former Buzzfeed politics editors, who suddenly moved over to CNN last week for their deep investigative chops, have unearthed a 2006 interview between Donald Trump and his pal Howard Stern discussing the sexuality of Trump’s eldest daughter Ivanka, who would have been 24-years-old at the time of the comments.

TRUMP: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka.”

STERN: “By the way, your daughter.”

TRUMP: “She’s beautiful.”

STERN: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

TRUMP: “Yeah.”

At least after Stern asks to be introduced to Ivanka Trump, the real estate mogul has the sense to joke back, “You are the last person I would introduce her to.”

In one separate clip, Stern asks Trump directly if Ivanka had received breast implants, a statement that the father promptly shot down. However, he did admit, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous.”

“She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty,” Trump continues in the clip.

• Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if he ever grabbed her by the p... never mind.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    Karl. wrote: »
    I don't ? with Trump.

@Karl, be honest, how crazy does America look to Brits right now?

British people really are no position to talk after Brexit.

I was just about to make this comment.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In another interview from October of 2006, Stern tells Trump that Ivanka is looking “more voluptuous than ever,” and asks if Ivanka has gotten breast implants.

Trump says no, and adds: “I would know if she did. Then he says, "She's actually always been very voluptuous.””
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? weird....no defending it
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/heres-donald-trump-in-2006-telling-howard-stern-its-ok-to-call-ivanka-a-piece-of-ass/
    Here’s Donald Trump in 2006 Telling Howard Stern It’s OK to Call Ivanka ‘a Piece of Ass’

Leave it to Andrew Kaczynski and the KFILE team over at CNN to unearth this one.

The former Buzzfeed politics editors, who suddenly moved over to CNN last week for their deep investigative chops, have unearthed a 2006 interview between Donald Trump and his pal Howard Stern discussing the sexuality of Trump’s eldest daughter Ivanka, who would have been 24-years-old at the time of the comments.

TRUMP: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka.”

STERN: “By the way, your daughter.”

TRUMP: “She’s beautiful.”

STERN: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

TRUMP: “Yeah.”

At least after Stern asks to be introduced to Ivanka Trump, the real estate mogul has the sense to joke back, “You are the last person I would introduce her to.”

In one separate clip, Stern asks Trump directly if Ivanka had received breast implants, a statement that the father promptly shot down. However, he did admit, “She’s actually always been very voluptuous.”

“She’s tall, she’s almost 6 feet tall and she’s been, she’s an amazing beauty,” Trump continues in the clip.

That's why its ridiculous to "apologize" for the ? comments.. it wasn't a 1 time thing, this is who he is...

Its like a dog apologizing for barking
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Boy aint even white. You yellow! You said you'd date your own daughter YOU A SICKO!!!
    https://youtu.be/hd9S4F1Pkvk

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ""Meet the Targaryens""
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    hell naw!!! i love the ? out of my daughter but our pics look like something off the disney channel while trump's pics look like this....
    r7gw9capwoo7.jpeg

smh at trump's next tv show being daughter wives.