Laila Ali Explains Why She Doesn’t Post About Black Lives Matter On Social Media

Options
124»

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this place has turned to the place black lives matter section
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? Laila off!!!

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    I can't find the exact interview or remember the exact quote, maybe somebody can help me out if they know it..

But I remember seeing an interview where Muhammed Ali was talking about all the money he could have made and opportunities he could have had for himself if he didn't wanna speak out on certain things. But instead he said he loves his people more than the money.

So it's crazy to me that that same mans own daughter comes out and does a complete 180 and says some dumb ? like this.

@eastbay510 everybody is different. One of his daughters got married to a white man. And the kid next to her is ali grandson

biaggo-ali-walsh-parents-and-family.jpg

I´m confused who´s her husband in the pic.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yall ? Laila off!!!

She ? herself off by getting suckered in to doing an interview where they could crop down the video time and re-title it to a topic that wasn't the preface for you going into the interview in the first place.

Nevertheless you still said what you said and I very much doubt the whole context was lost in sensationalism.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? Laila off!!!

She ? herself off by getting suckered in to doing an interview where they could crop down the video time and re-title it to a topic that wasn't the preface for you going into the interview in the first place.

Nevertheless you still said what you said and I very much doubt the whole context was lost in sensationalism.

Cole...

U Stupid.

U just described every and any interview. She didn't get suckered.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? Laila off!!!

yea the whole "taken out of context" excuse won't fly... those words came out her mouth.. there was nothing to misconstrue, she said there's no reason to speak out, she also said her sponsors come first..

She cant Ali Shuffle her way out of this
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What money do to a ? brain
    If he lose his soul what did a ? gain?

- Common
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? Laila off!!!

Again, shifty ass media individuals are going to continue to do this to our peopleto try and make us turn on them. Who's next?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She can be mad all day. No ? given.... those ? ass ? words came out her mouth
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've noticed when celebrities of any color do an explanation video it's almost 99.9% of the time an admission of guilt. If u said it just got dam stand by it or don't say it at all. U see Trump with the whole Obama birth certificate thing. His response was very telling, basically saying 'imma tell u what u want to hear so u can shut up" but u can tell from the condescending nature of it he still feels the way he initially did! She ain't doing nothing for us anyway so she's really a non factor. She ain't her Pops.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not everyone is going to want to jeopardize their money with their politics.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn she gettin cyberbullied on her IG posts

Wonder if she will ignore or take a stand
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Not everyone is going to want to jeopardize their money with their politics.

Aka ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I hate Basketball, its stupid" - Michael Jordan jr.

"Stand up comedy sucks" - Richard Pryor jr