Dating single moms = woat 75% of the time

Options

Comments

• MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even oldheads don't want no old ? with baggage so ya'll keep saying the older women are, she'll likely to have kids then get a younger chick to mold.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even oldheads don't want no old ? with baggage so ya'll keep saying the older women are, she'll likely to have kids then get a younger chick to mold.

A lot of young ones with baggage too, and ? up bodies
    Haha haha
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I could never be a step dad because the first time her child gets out of order there will be serious trouble because no child will be cussing me

And there goes another issue too..a lot of the mom's want you to fill the daddy role but don't want to give you the reigns to discipline them...smh
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I could never be a step dad because the first time her child gets out of order there will be serious trouble because no child will be cussing me

And there goes another issue too..a lot of the mom's want you to fill the daddy role but don't want to give you the reigns to discipline them...smh

People say treat the child as if they were my own. If they're my own kids, I'm whooping they ass when they act up but since they're not, the mom would be against it and if they father around, he'll have an issue with it. So therefore, don't settle for other's kids.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Man I'm 32 no kids I still consider myself young and thuggin fucc that.. I had to laugh at that meme with the 3 options lol I still I feel like I'm barely getting started, ain't no way I'm settling for a baby mama with multiple kids in this bih
    We will see by 34

my ? I ain't do NO tripping trust me

I got TIME cuz

even I'm giving myself till bout 36 and that's not to settle down necessarily that's just to have a seed ...if I ain't come across the right one by then fucc it Ima just fly to Japan (or some other foreign country) and simply impregnate one of them ? kid free women over there. my lil dude gone be live as f too. But for right now its bout getting this million.

Trill ? shss right here. That's is the art of not having kids. This is the new campaign
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks to this thread I seen't the light. Thank you max, on the real.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    U ? ain't made up of enough real ? minerals to handle that step pops role

95ymn8.jpg

U aint made up with enough chromosomes

DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS!!

- Hood mixtape voice
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simplicius wrote: »
    Thanks to this thread I seen't the light. Thank you max, on the real.

Im just here to SHOW people HEY were not gona stand for this

Its a tradgedy all over America
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My buddy just ditched me in North Dakota cause he wants to go home early to see his gf before she has to get her kids back at 7.

I'm so ? furious.

Just me and the coyotes tomorrow morning I guess.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    My buddy just ditched me in North Dakota cause he wants to go home early to see his gf before she has to get her kids back at 7.

I'm so ? furious.

Just me and the coyotes tomorrow morning I guess.

That's what happen when you friends with somebody that's dating kids.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never had any issues wit the ones I dated.

Most of them had bd's was ain't s*** and barely in the child's life.

One got along wit their bd after he got remarried (brotha married her former friend he cheated on her wit). Would drop them off at their meet up spot so he can take'em for the weekend...GOAT. Actually still chat wit her every so often.

One got along wit her ex. Continued to do his daddy duties. Claimed she went thru 10 years of hell wit him during their marriage.

Only had one situation where it could've gone critical. One of the ones who bd was ain't s*** showed up at her crib unexpected. We was still bucked naked after smashing in the kitchen. She grabbed a tshirt to put on and just opened the front door. But she kept the screen door locked and closed. So they pretty much was talkin thru the screen. Lol.

I remember him asking her what she doing, why she just got on a shirt, and if she got company. Now I know that ? knew she had company b/c my car was parked right there in the front. She told him none of his business, and he left shortly after. Didn't think anything was gonna jump off, but hey. Never knew. Finished cooking the dinner I made for her and enjoyed the rest of our night.

One got mad b/c I wouldn't give her money to pay for her son's school uniform. Told her "Why don't you ask his daddy?" Why did I said that? This hefa just blew up talmbout "I'M HIS DADDY!! THAT'S WHY!!! Just smh.

Finding a woman wit no kids in her late 20's or in their 30's is like discovering a near extincted species.

Part of the reason I'm single now and why I refuse to deal with single mothers because of ? like that in the above post.That broad had no business asking you for money to put clothes on a kid's back that ain't yours. Then you for her to go nuts... If it would've been me that's the signal to bounce up out of that entire situation. Then that other ? about the first chick not letting the bd in the house that situation sounds really ? up.

I'm just glad at 34 I don't have no kids and don't have deal with the bm/bd drama. I know the chances of finding women 30+ (decent ones) are very hard to find. Like trying to find a needle in a heystack.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not hard to avoid them, if you're running into a ton of single moms then it's time to change your surroundings. I don't mind it but avoid meeting kids in the first few months at least. Sometimes I don't even meet the kids cause some of these women single moms for a reason.