1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I watched this earlier.

The NFL died to me when they signed that deal with EA.

NFL2K helped me stay interested in the NFL. But when Madden got those exclusive rights, I lost pretty much all interest in the NFL. Imagine if we had a football version of My Park in 2017. That ? would be GOAT. 2K needs to come out with a football game. Not that legends ? . Just a football game. I think it could survive without the NFL logo. Just some random created players. My Career should be the main focus.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was at the mall with my cousin saw this ? for 19.99 $ and was like you wanna ? with some football he said yea, copped and I was going ham with Vick. (My cheating ass put his stats up to 99 lmfao, cuz you could edit the ratings and ? ) but honestly it didnt seem that much crazier than the previous 2k's. I had played the original and like 01,02 and maybe 1 other before copping this. Then in like 2010 or some ? I saw a article about the game being the best football game of all time I was like....

5renapf30jkm.gif

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best football game of all time I was 165-12 on ps2 smh I miss that game
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That game was the ? . Madden been picking the carcass and selling the scraps as "new features" for years. Real heads know what's up.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i will say, All Pro Football 2k8 has all the improvements of 2k5 but not without updated rosters...if you're into that kinda thing
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 " i still play 2k5, ? madden" post