A YouTube "Prankster" Gets Exposed For His Fake Racist Set-Up Pranks He Try's to Pass off as Real.

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkvwKDTS3Bo
H3H3 Productions exposes YouTube prankster, Joey Salads for his racist and fake, set-up pranks that he tries to pass off as real. The problem with fake pranks like this, is it criminalizes people who are in fact not criminals at all, and perpetuates stereotypes about a certain group of individuals.

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    there was another one of these cats who was stunting on picking up chicks or some ? , and somebody filmed him going over the scene with a chick he "approaches" in the video...

lame af

my mindset is, if it usually involves a camera, HEAVY editing to achieve a desired effect...its about 98.6% fake
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Thats a cac doing what a cac does, spreading evil...its expected.

My problem is with the brothas who may or may not be actors standing listening to this guy explain that his lil social experiment basically makes ? look like savages and they just go ahead and and carry out the fake vandalism with no ? given

This is all I could think about the whole time I was watching the video. Do those idiots not realize that when some cop mistreats them in the future, it will at least partially because of the ? line of thought they are perpetrating with this video.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/drudge-reported-fake-video-of-black-men-vandalizing-trump-car-as-actual-news/
    Drudge Reported Fake Video of Black Men Vandalizing ‘Trump Car’ As Actual News

A video of young black men apparently vandalizing a car with Trump campaign stickers was widely reported on conservative media as real news — even though it was revealed to be a staged event.

“I just want to apologize to everyone for my last video being fake,” impresario of YouTube pranks Joey Salads said in his apology video posted online Wednesday. “There’s no excuse for it. I know it made the black community look bad.”

A video of young black men apparently vandalizing a car with Trump campaign stickers was widely reported on conservative media as real news — even though it was revealed to be a staged event.

“I just want to apologize to everyone for my last video being fake,” impresario of YouTube pranks Joey Salads said in his apology video posted online Wednesday. “There’s no excuse for it. I know it made the black community look bad.”

Before it was debunked and deleted, however, the tape was widely shared on conservative media outlets, including Drudge Report, Jim Hoft‘s Gateway Pundit, WND (since deleted), and Western Journalism. RealClearPolitics also fell for it.

This is the second time in one week that Drudge and Hoft have fallen for a prank and reported it as real news. After Twitter user @ randydgub tweeted a joke in which he pretended to be an Ohio postal worker destroying absentee ballots from Trump voters, his “confession” was widely disseminated as truth by many, including Rush Limbaugh. (Hoft’s disgruntled correction to his original story reads: “So this Twitter user now says his tweet was a joke. Because voter fraud is funny? I’ve seen people get banned from Twitter for less than this.”)

Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-12.09.52-PM.jpg
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't watched this video yet but here's an interview with the scumbag.

https://youtu.be/7Q23t41UnZk
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    These ? ass ? in the video are just as bad as police ? and all these other ? ....nobody discusses the hood ? and hood female ? who sells out for child support and calling the police on ? ....

This is why I can't be black....don't call me black cuz it's too many ? under the black identity...

I'm like those Nigerians and other African folks don't call me black I'm a Moor I'm from a distinct group of people don't lump me in with the blacks...

? sell outs....
    I say this al the time...
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always hated and knew those "In the hood" pranks were fake. They know what they're doing with those racist ass videos.

I'm just mad at them ? selling out in these videos.

SMH...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KINGEC wrote: »
    Always hated and knew those "In the hood" pranks were fake. They know what they're doing with those racist ass videos.

I'm just mad at them ? selling out in these videos.

SMH...

they're getting paid and lied to, that's why they do it, not realizing they're being exploited to push a racist agenda
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me of that idiot that spray painted black lives matter on his own car

Smh at these white conservatives
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All YouTube pranksters should be ran over. Repeatedly.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always knew they were fake.

And always said that you couldn't pay me to make my own people look bad like that.
  • Karl.
    In the interview he says he didn't even pay the black dudes to do the video. He says he knew one of them and he asked a few of his friends to join him. They did it because they thought it would be funny.

All round dumbfuckery.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Karl.
    How is this not inciting a riot or a form of terrorism?

This ? knew what he was doing.

He should be locked up for it too.

I'd definitely class it as a hate crime.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

that was just... pathetic.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

Wow what a ?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drop Squad needs to come back