dy5agj79jcs7.jpg

Smash

When you see it.........
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Smash.

Looks like a chick I saw at Kroger earlier today.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dy5agj79jcs7.jpg

Smash

might be a ? nh look at all those shoeboxes in the back SMH
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    dy5agj79jcs7.jpg

Smash

This hefa he-? is sleepin on the foam that was INSIDE the damn mattress. LOL!!!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    febfonaxna71.jpg

Black nails.......................................... yeah type side ? to call your wife's job to get her fired but also call her on some girl to girl talk.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dy5agj79jcs7.jpg

Smash

Lol theres also a purse and bra in the back.. and ? wear nikes too..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    febfonaxna71.jpg

Black nails.......................................... yeah type side ? to call your wife's job to get her fired but also call her on some girl to girl talk.

A SUCKA deserves everything he gets if he ALLOWED the side ? to get any info on his wife.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dy5agj79jcs7.jpg

Smash

Lol theres also a purse and bra in the back.. and ? wear nikes too..

The first thing I noticed in that picture was that transfer bus pass
  • caddo man
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    febfonaxna71.jpg

A SUCKA deserves everything he gets if he ALLOWED the side ? to get any info on his wife.

Man these hoes resourceful. My boy had a chick that searched facebook for his info. She then hit up people he was friends with some bs to get them to contact him. ? was bad.

If a ? would drive cross country in a diaper to take out a mfer. Never underestimate these hoes. They will find a way.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    febfonaxna71.jpg

Man these hoes resourceful. My boy had a chick that searched facebook for his info. She then hit up people he was friends with some bs to get them to contact him. ? was bad.

If a ? would drive cross country in a diaper to take out a mfer. Never underestimate these hoes. They will find a way.

Mistake #1.

I have no social media accounts. Never even had a MySpace.

But if u do and u phuckin' w/ a SIDE bish, u shouldn't be given out you're government to these hoes anyway! Give'em nicknames and aliases.
  • caddo man
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    febfonaxna71.jpg

Mistake #1.

I have no social media accounts. Never even had a MySpace.

But if u do and u phuckin' w/ a SIDE bish, u shouldn't be given out you're government to these hoes anyway! Give'em nicknames and aliases.

I could go deeper in the story but it was a L. No gov was given. But when you ? with certain type broads there is no way to avoid a potential L. No matter how many barriers you put up.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    dy5agj79jcs7.jpg

Smash

When you see it.........

My ? that ain't even a mattress that's a piece of foam
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    febfonaxna71.jpg

? is excuses IMO. No person with any sense at all is going to do something for a strange ? on facebook regarding a friend of theirs.
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    x1u983gl5wzi.jpg

At least her room clean

Hoes be soooooo ? bro
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options