If you ever wondered? Here it is How Europeans developed their white skin.

Options
13»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Not all mutation is beneficial and some only for a period of time and becomes a burden such as sickle cell

Yeah nature isn't perfect, unfortunately. Do you know what percentage of Black people have sickle cell? I notice quite a bit of females have it, and many from Mediterranean climates too from what I've heard.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    if most white ppl wanted to wipe blaccs off mother earth they could just drop hydrogen bombs all over Africa

lol at this ignorant cac. yeah dropping bombs on the African continent will ? every single black person earth b/c ALL black on the planet reside on that one continent. and for the record I'm black as hell and I'm posting outside of Atlanta. smh at these ignorant ? ? caveman descendant cacs.

well i know but if that was the goal of most white ppl(which it is obviously not)
    hydrogen bombs would be a good start.

DROPPING HYDROGEN bombs in enough quantity to ? all the people in Africa would also destroy life in Europe you stupid ? . When all that dust matter goes up in the air what do you think is going to happen to life on earth???
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    if most white ppl wanted to wipe blaccs off mother earth they could just drop hydrogen bombs all over Africa

lol at this ignorant cac. yeah dropping bombs on the African continent will ? every single black person earth b/c ALL black on the planet reside on that one continent. and for the record I'm black as hell and I'm posting outside of Atlanta. smh at these ignorant ? ? caveman descendant cacs.

well i know but if that was the goal of most white ppl(which it is obviously not)

DROPPING HYDROGEN bombs in enough quantity to ? all the people in Africa would also destroy life in Europe you stupid ? . When all that dust matter goes up in the air what do you think is going to happen to life on earth???

He really didn't think that through at all lmfao
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Not all mutation is beneficial and some only for a period of time and becomes a burden such as sickle cell

Yeah nature isn't perfect, unfortunately. Do you know what percentage of Black people have sickle cell? I notice quite a bit of females have it, and many from Mediterranean climates too from what I've heard.

I have no clue
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have no clue

Okay just wondering, I'll look into that someday
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

He really didn't think that through at all lmfao
    I guess this ? cac thinks a global nuclear winter will only affect black people on the African continent. lol at this ? thinking dropping multiple hydrogen bombs along the north African coast and east african population centers will not affect Europe or the mideast. lol at this clown thinking nuclear fallout recognizes continental boundaries. kys caveman
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The white man is a biological ? .
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Salute SKPJR78. Feeling ya posts. My sentiments exactly. They over look that animal splicing with their DNA. Side note: Homie in the A we build with enlightened us on y they love dogs so much. When the Neanderthal male used to hunt and leave their women behind, the dogs would hang around and protect. Honorable right? Peep this! During them cave chicks menstrual cycle the dogs would lick them clean! The enzymes in a dogs Silvia would in essence " purify" that area due to them basically having the same genes. Forms a bond once this is washed, rinsed and repeated for centuries. Wet, they smell like em. Rain water brings it out. Their DNA is not of nature or in harmony with it. No sun, ? cold caves contribute to who they are. Eating ? raw meat, killing for the "heck of it.". ? ain't natural bruh.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    What kind of Pseudoscience is this ? you are spewing?
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good luck trying to breed white out with climate change happening that could cause conditions that will only cause the original gene to mutate again. Ya'll "the IC" need to focus on who is starting ? in the world today, all of us do, the middle east "including Israel" for that matter.

Then again this is just a bunch of people including me talking ? behind a screen. @Lou_Cypher I'd like that too, be like some comic book ? .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nvdh0FMzr0
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like comic books, what is this thread?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh I remember this thread.
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Where does sexual selection enter into this article?

" genes that were under strong natural selection" - article

"selection strongly favored several gene variants for tallness in northern and central Europeans" - article

"The paper doesn’t specify why these genes might have been under such strong selection." - the article

If the genes were shaped by sexual selection then they would know why they were under selection. What am I missing from this article regarding sexual selection?
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [quote=[/quote]

I read the whole article. Good read. Glad it didn't go towards the slight inflection/insinuation of making it a racial debate on intelligence or an excuse for why whites throughout the world have more money and power than colored nations.-Ironic that I'm glad the article didn't do that, but then I just did-wtf?
  • purple nite
    purple nite Members Posts: 7
    Options
    Like a few people said about Yakub. It was renegade students from Kemite Temples running off to secluded areas and islands doing gene splicing in labs.
  • purple nite
    purple nite Members Posts: 7
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Salute SKPJR78. Feeling ya posts. My sentiments exactly. They over look that animal splicing with their DNA. Side note: Homie in the A we build with enlightened us on y they love dogs so much. When the Neanderthal male used to hunt and leave their women behind, the dogs would hang around and protect. Honorable right? Peep this! During them cave chicks menstrual cycle the dogs would lick them clean! The enzymes in a dogs Silvia would in essence " purify" that area due to them basically having the same genes. Forms a bond once this is washed, rinsed and repeated for centuries. Wet, they smell like em. Rain water brings it out. Their DNA is not of nature or in harmony with it. No sun, ? cold caves contribute to who they are. Eating ? raw meat, killing for the "heck of it.". ? ain't natural bruh.

This dude knows what he's talmbout , didn't know about that dog licking.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Yakub is psuedoscience.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yakub is psuedoscience.

I believe it's more of a metaphor so don't like how the Bible does parables