Any " black greeks " on here? What part of the game is this?

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a lot of ? in those frats. Kappa shimmin and all pretty and ? and Alphas intellectual ? Ques wild caveman ? . Not all but there are a lot that fit these descriptions. I remember being young and hearing bout the AKAs being thrown off Tuskegee's yard cuz they made their pledges have cat lick cat food off their ?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Why does it always have to be some pseudo-? ? , tho?

Why not..."Okay, bench your body weight x amount of times!"

"Oh, you think you got what it takes? Change the oil and transmission fluid on ALL the campus' faculty....for free!""

"You want in? Go out and hunt down a deer and it's fawn!"

Why not anything of this nature.....

ngjmsg35m2vl.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Too much homoerotica just like the actual greek life they modeled off. Kappas was eating donuts off ? and penetrating each other with candycanes Qs n Alphas don't go quite that far usually but still too much faggotry in their ? like jerking off in front of each other. I was done soon as a grown man requested i bend over to be spanked by a paddle. Greeks think this normal and either lie or justify everything. ...meanwhile they all got/get spanked by other men.

One weekend she went back to her campus for a wedding between two Kappas.

@LordZuko

Hold up........

The Kappas were marrying each other???

On Campus???

WTF???
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Blacks calling themselves Greek has always been annoying to me

They don't refer to themselves as Greek,

False...all they refer to themselves really is as black Greeks

Just Google it

Blackgreek.com

You want me to Google what I call myself?

If you aren't a part of a fraternity, you're really not in a position to debate me on this. At all.

Ummmmm.............. Aren't you that poster that was tricking off on a stripper with a new born? Had her put up in a motel and everything???

If your ilk is what is out here reppin fraternities, then the impression that y'all are weirdos is a completely justified one. You gotta pay to make friends just like you pay hoes to ? with you

prince.gif?w=364&h=297

tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif?cws_a2bc=1
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Too much homoerotica just like the actual greek life they modeled off. Kappas was eating donuts off ? and penetrating each other with candycanes Qs n Alphas don't go quite that far usually but still too much faggotry in their ? like jerking off in front of each other. I was done soon as a grown man requested i bend over to be spanked by a paddle. Greeks think this normal and either lie or justify everything. ...meanwhile they all got/get spanked by other men.

One weekend she went back to her campus for a wedding between two Kappas.

@LordZuko

Hold up........

The Kappas were marrying each other???

On Campus???

WTF???

Yea breh. I was like in pure scust mode. But my sister be rockin with that ? ? . I dunno why. She always complaining about how she can't get a man. ? I'm like ? prolly bc they with each other.

@icfemales why y'all so into ? ? ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Alright alright, everyone calm down. Let's put things back in perspective.

When I was out in Cali for an internship in college, I was working with this white dude. He was one of the officers in his frat. He told me that his frat made their pledges do something they called the elephant walk.

Basically, all of them had to get naked and line up. Then they had to bend over and put one thumb in their mouths and one thumb in the ass of the person in front of them. Then guy in charge would play music and the line would have to walk around in a big circle like that until the music stopped. When the music started again, they had to switch thumbs and walk in reverse until the music ended again. What makes it worse is that dude that told me that ? was proud of it and thought it was the funniest thing ever. At least the black frats have the sense to try and keep their ? ? secret.

Moral of the story: no matter how ? you think the ? black people are doing is, white college boys are always doing some ? that will exceed it.

Oh and by the way, that was one of the tamer things he told me they did.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I was out in Cali for an internship in college, I was working with this white dude. He was one of the officers in his frat. He told me that his frat made their pledges do something they called the elephant walk.

Basically, all of them had to get naked and line up. Then they had to bend over and put one thumb in their mouths and one thumb in the ass of the person in front of them. Then guy in charge would play music and the line would have to walk around in a big circle like that until the music stopped. When the music started again, they had to switch thumbs and walk in reverse until the music ended again. What makes it worse is that dude that told me that ? was proud of it and thought it was the funniest thing ever. At least the black frats have the sense to try and keep their ? ? secret.

Moral of the story: no matter how ? you think the ? black people are doing is, white college boys are always doing some ? that will exceed it.

No we are not THINKING, WE CONNECT THE DOTS!!

GREEK CULTURE HAS GAYNESS AND ? IN ITS DNA AND PHILOSOPHIE

WE DONT CARE ABOUT LIL ? OR BIG ? STUFF : ITS STILL ? .

Racializing the subject doesnt erase the vid. CAUSE ITS THE SAME RITUALS ERRWHERE!!!.

They take your money, EMASCUALTE YOU to take over your brain and honnor, make you wait for the next newbie to GET REVENGE or PLEASURE.

All that community service cannot hide the fact that homoerotism is rampnat among group of men that stay behind close doors most of the time.

Come on now man. There are levels to everything. There is some ? that you can hear about and be like "? , you ? " for a while and then forget about. Then there is other ? you hear about, and you will never look at that person the same again.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh,

I only imagined what them cats were doing when there was no video recording

oh well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ5H9Av6x9M
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh,

oh well

No ? at ya imagination bruh
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Smh,

oh well

No ? at ya imagination bruh

You'd never have to "no ? " me breh..I'on get down like that...but it's whatever dude
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing but comedy lol
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    The stupidity that some of you display is laughable. It's a fraternity. ALL recognized college fraternities and sororities, black and white are greek. The only thing greek about them are the symbols they use. THE divine 9 have put more black kids through college and have done more for black communities than anyone of you 'I'm to cool for greeks' ass ? have ever done, ever will do, or ever can do.
    tumblr_n2x4auZM8y1qk08n1o1_500.gif

well there you have it......

Boy been in his feelings since boss made him look in the mirror and question his existence. Shoo. I don't want to play with you.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Blacks calling themselves Greek has always been annoying to me

They don't refer to themselves as Greek,

False...all they refer to themselves really is as black Greeks

Just Google it

Blackgreek.com

You want me to Google what I call myself?

If you aren't a part of a fraternity, you're really not in a position to debate me on this. At all.

Ummmmm.............. Aren't you that poster that was tricking off on a stripper with a new born? Had her put up in a motel and everything???

If your ilk is what is out here reppin fraternities, then the impression that y'all are weirdos is a completely justified one. You gotta pay to make friends just like you pay hoes to ? with you

prince.gif?w=364&h=297

If you want me to respond to you seriously, you have to surpass your usual threshold of stupidity.

Try harder.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MLK
    WEB DuBois
    Fredrick Douglass
    Jesse White
    Jesse Jackson Jr.
    Bill Russell
    Langston Hughes
    Duke Ellington

All frat. A bunch of suspect idiots who might have their memberships revoked don't outweigh the significance and impact of just one of these men.

But this is how fraternity and freemasonry threads always go. People on the outside swear up and down they know more than people on the inside and when all else fails, they go with the mature "Who cares it's all ? anyway" line.

lol

How much of what they did had to do with their frat.......and how much of it was due to their own merits as individuals?

A common fundamental misunderstanding of fraternities.

You don't join a frat for what it can do for you. It's what you can contribute to it. It's a network where people in positions can help other people get in better positions be they jobs, contacts, careers, recommendations, endorsements, etc.

So you agree that their fraternities had nothing to do with their success?

Well I wasn't alive in 1906 so I really can't verify this for you fam.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No we are not THINKING, WE CONNECT THE DOTS!!

GREEK CULTURE HAS GAYNESS AND ? IN ITS DNA AND PHILOSOPHIE

WE DONT CARE ABOUT LIL ? OR BIG ? STUFF : ITS STILL ? .

Racializing the subject doesnt erase the vid. CAUSE ITS THE SAME RITUALS ERRWHERE!!!.

They take your money, EMASCUALTE YOU to take over your brain and honnor, make you wait for the next newbie to GET REVENGE or PLEASURE.

All that community service cannot hide the fact that homoerotism is rampnat among group of men that stay behind close doors most of the time.

French fried!
    blink.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Member when lemmy was posting ? n sayn they were cute..

I member
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    I know plenty of Ques that were ? when this came out. .

So they not mad it happened?
    They made people are seeing it?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They mad people are seeing it?

No. They were mad at them ass out. Ques hop, and act a fool when they turned up. ? , that's just a frat dance. But I've never seen no suspect ? like that, and I can imagine the older Ques haven't either.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No. They were mad at them ass out. Ques hop, and act a fool when they turned up. ? , that's just a frat dance. But I've never seen no suspect ? like that, and I can imagine the older Ques haven't either.

Aren't these "hazingsexual" acts tradition tho ??

I mean I imagine a fraternity that's as old as them have traditions....

What part of the game is this??
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »

Aren't these "hazingsexual" acts tradition tho ??

I mean I imagine a fraternity that's as old as them have traditions....

What part of the game is this??

Hopping (aka strolling) isn't anything more but party moves. That's just dancing....what's ? about that?

Y'all gotta stop. TALK to people in orgs before you make assumptions about stuff like that.