Cute Becky Snow Bunny Records Her Mama Catching a Hellified Nut

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-1FcbiIzI
LiveLeak com 2 Girls Record One Girl's Parents Screaming While Having Sex During A Sleep Over'

What I'm trippin' off of is how loud that ? is through a closed door. That ? had to had been that much louder in person. White people are a muthafucka. They have nerve enough to talk about us, but the ? freaky ass mama out 'chere hollerin' like she's gettin' ? down by Lex Steele or some ? , with teen age girls in the house at that. I hope that cute young snow bunny is takin' notes on how your suppose to sound when a muthafucka is bustin' that thang out. Seriously though, how are you not only going to record your freaky ass mama getting her ? blasted, but post that ? on the internet with no ? given? Becky must be having some issues with her mama or something.

Also, Katie you have some "plainin," to do in regards to the goings on and philosophy of your people. I know that y'all like to have your curtains wide the ? open at 9, 10 o'clock at night and white women like to walk around the house ? in front of the kids and ? , but what part of the game is this ? ? I understand that muthafuckas get ? and want to nut, but havin' a loud ass ? move type session with teenagers in the house is doin' too much. I thought white folks stopped doing this ? when they went from living in one room cabins to houses and apartments with multiple bedrooms. You know her nasty ass mama's boyfriend has to been a black due to the way he was tearin' that ass up.

Comments