Chad Butler Jr. - Trust Nobody (? . by Mike Dean)

Options
trilladelic
trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? C son? IDK it sound like he just started rapping or something, I dont ? with this
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not bad. The kid needs polishing but that comes over time. Just like it did with his dad.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not feeling this he should of learn how to produce n make beats from his dad,because he sucks at rapping.
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    He should change his name at some point in the future and he needs to link up with a producer and mentor who will reach him how to properly rap, write and record music. Tink, Kendrick, T.Y (BG son), Chris Rivers, Drake, Lil Wayne, all have/had those kinds of mentors.

Who better to be in the studio with than Mike Dean? I'm sure the Mike and Cory MO helping out also. And all the people you named with the exception of Pun and BG's sons didn't have such big shoes to fill.

This track is so-so, you can hear him try to channel his Pops in his music but I see no problem with it considering the influence ? has had on plenty of other artist.

I like the song Jealousy and Hate better, but the youngsta' has room to grow.

He already better than the majority of these new breed of "different" young rappers.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shouldn't try to Sound like his dad.
    ...I'm quite sure ? C would want him to make his own mark & create his own sound if he's gonna be a Rapper.

T.I. son is actually pretty good considering his age and doesn't try to sound like his dad much at all...
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as he stick with Mike Dean and Cory Mo, he'll be straight with this music ? .
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    He should change his name at some point in the future and he needs to link up with a producer and mentor who will reach him how to properly rap, write and record music. Tink, Kendrick, T.Y (BG son), Chris Rivers, Drake, Lil Wayne, all have/had those kinds of mentors.

KRIT?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...I'm quite sure ? C would want him to make his own mark & create his own sound if he's gonna be a Rapper.

T.I. son is actually pretty good considering his age and doesn't try to sound like his dad much at all...

you knew the ? ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »

you knew the ? ?

No.
    Did you.?