Is This Quote True?

MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
9b1333fbe49546fab2fc06899527edfe.jpg

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if that's sad in any way. Some people never experience love in their entire lives. That sounds way sadder to me.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All this ? is sad.

I think its kind of true.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's business always business
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so many people have people in love with them and dont know
  • LUClEN

That doesn't sound accurate
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's true, and it's also true that there are many people deeply in love and are together.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Everyone falls in love sometimes

I don't about you, but it ain't a crime

Man this ? gets any party going
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second part is sad truth dont know about the first.

There is a difference between loving someone and being "in love"
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    MazterChef wrote: »
    9b1333fbe49546fab2fc06899527edfe.jpg

You know I could really give a ? . With that being said, how many of y'all agree with this statement. As with friendship, loyalty, and respect, your honesty too has to be earned.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Everyone falls in love sometimes

I don't about you, but it ain't a crime

Dont do this again
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lefty_ wrote: »

- Drake

4de308c5387ea8c096f3dab7a52dad59.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my lil bro is in this situation..

he had a kid w a girl 2 months into their relationship, it's been 3 yrs n they're still together..

but he doesn't love her, love her, he loves her as the mother of his child and as a friend...

but the stupid thing about this is he recently asked her to marry him a few months back and she's 3 months pregnant rn... this is gonna be their 2nd kid

but he's been talking to some chick, for a few weeks, at work that he says he loves... (his fiancé, this new girl and him all work at this same store)

the new chick knows he has a kid but didn't know he was in a relationship until this past weekend...

she got upset w him n stopped talking to him..,

she is older n has a kid (27 w a 7yr old, my bro is 21 w a 2 yr old)

he's into her cuz she's motivated to do things in life, always looking to progress.... she's also responsible @ home w cooking and cleaning and w her kid...

his fiancé doesn't do anything... not much w the kid either...

my wife n I think she's depressed, cuz it's just not normal to be as disconnected as she is...

him n his fiancé r gonna get an abortion, tho,,, I told him he should've never asked for marriage or put a kid in her again... (all this ? is what he wanted months ago)

so he's not in love w his fiancé but in love w a coworker... who isn't into him anymore cuz she found out he's in a relationship. ,

? up ?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    my lil bro is in this situation..

he had a kid w a girl 2 months into their relationship, it's been 3 yrs n they're still together..

but he doesn't love her, love her, he loves her as the mother of his child and as a friend...

but the stupid thing about this is he recently asked her to marry him a few months back and she's 3 months pregnant rn... this is gonna be their 2nd kid

but he's been talking to some chick, for a few weeks, at work that he says he loves... (his fiancé, this new girl and him all work at this same store)

the new chick knows he has a kid but didn't know he was in a relationship until this past weekend...

she got upset w him n stopped talking to him..,

she is older n has a kid (27 w a 7yr old, my bro is 21 w a 2 yr old)

he's into her cuz she's motivated to do things in life, always looking to progress.... she's also responsible @ home w cooking and cleaning and w her kid...

his fiancé doesn't do anything... not much w the kid either...

my wife n I think she's depressed, cuz it's just not normal to be as disconnected as she is...

him n his fiancé r gonna get an abortion, tho,,, I told him he should've never asked for marriage or put a kid in her again... (all this ? is what he wanted months ago)

so he's not in love w his fiancé but in love w a coworker... who isn't into him anymore cuz she found out he's in a relationship. ,

? up ?

You dudes just be getting chicks pregnant nilly ? huh? Wrap up sometimes sheesh
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell if I know about the first part. It don't apply to me and you have to be that person to know it. As far as the second half, it rings true in many instances.
  • VIBE
    they wanted a kid...
  • VIBE
    they wanted a kid...

this 2nd one
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fall in love every time I see a mirror.
  • LUClEN
    he's into her cuz she's motivated to do things in life, always looking to progress

If she's so great why is she 27 at the same ? job he's at?
  • VIBE
    LUClEN wrote: »
    he's into her cuz she's motivated to do things in life, always looking to progress

If she's so great why is she 27 at the same ? job he's at?

she has a kid
    she needs to work to pay bills
    going to school
    about to get a new job anyways
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love is overrated b, there are so many people out here to fall for sometimes you just gotta settle. It's not sad, and you cant always end up with the person you wanna be with. It's life.

The flipside is not settling and just playing the field forever, some people can get down like that, some need a guaranteed body next to them every night.

I promise some heartbroken ? ? wrote this ? one night and got over it later or is still somewhere bitter and lonely
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    " What is love? Baby don't hurt me, baby don't hurt me, no more".