genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
14563452_1783327645265295_1631732222356649437_n.jpg

1.M4L Intro (? . By Locodunit)
2.Night Time (? . By Locodunit)
3.Mask On Face (? . By Locodunit)
4.Where The Bud Feat. Lil Cas
5.Set Up Feat. Ant Dunit (? . By Boz)
6.Grip Da Burner (? . By Locodunit)
7.Beating Them Hoes Down (? . By Mr. Sisco)
8.Up The Unit (? . By Locodunit)
9.All My ? Feat. Ant Dunit (? . By Mr. Sisco)
10.Smoke Ah Blunt Feat. Ant Dunit (? . By Mr. Sisco)
11.I Can Tell (? . By Locodunit) listen download
12.Drug House (? . By Locodunit)
13.Nobody Feat. Trigg Bambino & Rebelyus (? . By Mr. Sisco)
14.Turn It Out (? . By Boz)
15.Everybody Wants Her (? . By Boz)
16.Mafia Cypher (Bonus) ? . By Mr. Sisco
17.We Run It (Bonus)

datpiff.com/Seed-Of-6ix-Seed-Of-6ix-Chapter-2-mixtape.810122.html?utm_campaign=piff.me&utm_source=&utm_medium=piff.me

The Prince of Memphis and The Prince of Horrorcore

Comments

• genocidecutter
    edited October 2016
    Their videos have gotten better too
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmWcZYu53qM

Video for set up
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • genocidecutter
    All right since Im bored and steam is acting up for me Im gonna go ahead and do a full track by track review.
    1.M4L Intro (? . By Locodunit)-I don't score intros n/a
    2.Night Time (? . By Locodunit)-Dark beginning track Loco and infamous killed this and Loco really produced a nice beat. I wish it was little bit longer 9/10
    3.Mask On Face (? . By Locodunit)-Another great robbery track similar to Dope Money. 8/10
    4.Where The Bud Feat. Lil Cas-Lil infamous's cover to his father's classic. Not to familiar Lil Cas's work but he killed it on this ? . 9/10
    5.Set Up Feat. Ant Dunit (? . By Boz)-The best song on this tape. Everything about this track just flows so well. i really felt I was in the middle of a setup. Ant Dunit delivered a menacing verse as well 10/10
    6.Grip Da Burner (? . By Locodunit)-Hit and run style track. I really like the flute sample in the beat. it really brings it out.
    7.Beating Them Hoes Down (? . By Mr. Sisco)-Another Dj Paul and lord Infamous cover. Unfortunately they mess up the mixing to this one so its kinda quiet. 4/10
    8.Up The Unit (? . By Locodunit)-Lil Infamous went ham on this track probably his best on this tape. Put the price on his head and get em. 8/10
    9.All My ? Feat. Ant Dunit (? . By Mr. Sisco)-Meh decent track could have done without this one. It sounds little when driving around in a car though. 5/10
    10.Smoke Ah Blunt Feat. Ant Dunit (? . By Mr. Sisco)- Another smoking track but this one sounds like mix between Now Im high and Crucifix, It ? works though. Ant Dunit's verse but it was solid enough. 8/10
    11.I Can Tell (? . By Locodunit)-Another filler track. Just bleh all around. 5/10
    12.Drug House (? . By Locodunit)-This song about doing drugs in a house(obviously) This song is a junkies ? .
    13.Nobody Feat. Trigg Bambino & Rebelyus (? . By Mr. Sisco)-This song feature only appearances of Trigg and Reblyus(who should make tape together btw). Trigg ? demolished the beat as expected. Basically songs tells people they ain't afraid of nobody. 9/10
    14.Turn It Out (? . By Boz)-It starts pretty weak but once Loco's verse comes on he spazes the ? out. Easily the highlight of this track. This sounds like a darker version of Tear Da Club up 97
    15.Everybody Wants Her (? . By Boz)-Ever dated a crazy ? ? This song is for you
    16.Mafia Cypher (Bonus) ? . (By Mr. Sisco)-This just a freestlye track. Nothing more Nothing Less
    17.We Run It (Bonus)-This track incorrectly labeled. This is not a cover to Who Run It(They not ready to tackle that song yet imo) its actually Bars AF 3. Bars Af is series where the basically take old HCP beats and freestlye over them.
    This is a solid freestyle from Loco though. 7/10

Overall:8/10

Is this tape a good as the original? No. Is this tape a dope mixtape filled with dope beats and lyrics? Yes! Its not as good as Murder ain't Crazy or Faces of Gospel but its definitely an improvement of Planet Six part 2.
  • genocidecutter
    I will say that this ? all over YOTS

BTW it you want a hard copy
    kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00PSOVYX
  • r.prince18
    r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they signed to wiz Khalifa label?
  • genocidecutter
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    Did they signed to wiz Khalifa label?

No
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    One of their best tapes yet. Equal balance of devilshyt and crunk junts.