Trump was out chea smashing coked up 15 year olds, b.

2»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I mean how the ? am I or Trump supposed to know??? If You look 24 and 24 is legal... so I mean ?

no ? , but.........

4w0ds5ab9e3v.gif

its only ? of its 15 and looks 15 or younger..

bein attracted to a 15yr old that looks 24 is perfectly normal as an adult.. BUT BEING THAT ADULT u need to have restraint..

that of which a child at that age is not expected to have..
    thats when it becomes foul and predatory..

as adults muthafuckas SHOULD know better.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so u aint checkin IDs @zzombie
    u aint takin ? to a bar or club so they can check for u?!

the only thing more deceiving then looks is a ? .
    and u jus go take her word for it!!?

Nah ? all that you expect tricks to check i.d on hoes that look 24?? I dont drink but when i did drink i never had time for i.d verification and anyway "managers" give these girls fakes.

As an adult you just have to use your best judgement as if you judge it to be 24 and it says it's 24 while looking like 24....then you ? it
  • zzombie
    edited October 2016
    My whole point is that if Trump did this ? it's not really his fault this could have happened to anybody
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so u aint checkin IDs @zzombie
    u aint takin ? to a bar or club so they can check for u?!

the only thing more deceiving then looks is a ? .
    and u jus go take her word for it!!?

Nah ? all that you expect tricks to check i.d on hoes that look 24?? I dont drink but when i did drink i never had time for i.d verification and anyway "managers" give these girls fakes.

As an adult you just have to use your best judgement as if you judge it to be 24 and it says it's 24 while looking like 24....then you ? it

most trucks that are ? minors are looking for minors wit they sick ass..
    most ? who are posting minors know they are minors wit they sick ass..

u ? a minor not knowin its a minor u deserve whatever comes to u wit yo ? ..
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My whole point is that if Trump did this ? it's not really his fault this could have happened to anybody

? we all literally get the point you making. But the way you wording it. We all like ? NO ? GTFOH!!!

LLS
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did any of the news organizations pick this story?
  • zzombie
    Did any of the news organizations pick this story?

It's probably just ? .
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-woman-who-sued-trump-for-allegedly-? -her-when-she-was-13-to-speak-out/
    Breaking: Woman Who Sued Trump for Child ? to Break Her Silence

The woman, who claims that Donald Trump ? her when she was thirteen years old, is apparently going to break her silence on Wednesday afternoon. The plaintiff, who has used the pseudonym “Jane Doe,” is expected to appear for the first time with her new attorney, Lisa Bloom, to discuss the allegations. Bloom is also representing Jill Harth, who claims that Trump sexually assaulted her while the two did business together in the mid-1990s. The Los Angeles based attorney sent out this tweet about Wednesday afternoon’s press conference:

Last month, “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit claiming that Trump ? her when she was 13 years old in the 1990s. This is the third attempt the plaintiff has made in filing this particular lawsuit. In October, she filed an amended complaint, with a new “witness” named “Joan Doe.” The plaintiff and witnesses in the case are using pseudonyms, they say, to protect their identities.

“In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994,” one of the witnesses said in a declaration.

The complaint alleges that billionaire convicted ? Jeffrey Epstein had a woman pick up teenage girls for his famous parties, and that one of these girls was “Jane.” Another witness, “Tiffany,” who also provided an affidavit in the lawsuit, said she witnessed Trump and Epstein ? the plaintiff several times. Trump has repeatedly denied the allegations.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? in here arguing like a ? who already ? a 15 year old. Get this ? off your chest, G.

2648D6BA00000578-2977791-image-a-34_1425402265339.jpg
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

Why is it that republicans always believe in personal responsibility until it comes to them, Foh.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what makes you believable? Waiting 26 years to tell people you were ?